• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM @ NDSU Score prediction

nzone said:
MNGriz04 said:
Griz fans you don't know whats in store for you with the Bison. There is a reason they have won 27 straight. They will wear down the Griz over the course of four quarters with their superior physicality. The game may be tied at half but it won't stay that way for long. John Crockett will have 250 yards rushing and score four touchdowns. NDSU 55 - Griz 13.

Right! Not gonna happen.

And Coastal Carolina wasn't supposed to come into our house last year and lay a beat down on the Griz? Right! Not gonna happen. When will people realize that this is not the Griz of Bobby Hauck.

MNGriz04 said:
Griz fans you don't know whats in store for you with the Bison. There is a reason they have won 27 straight. They will wear down the Griz over the course of four quarters with their superior physicality. The game may be tied at half but it won't stay that way for long. John Crockett will have 250 yards rushing and score four touchdowns. NDSU 55 - Griz 13.

Are you accepting wagers with NDSU at -41.5?
If so. PM me, I want in.

Minnesota. Let's see, that's one state over from North Dakota, right? Wait a minute, 04, you're a fatty, right?

I predict NDSU to win by 2 scores or less in a low scoring game. I also predict MANY Griz fans after the game saying, "at least we don't live in North Dakota" or something along those lines.

bisonboone11 said:
I predict NDSU to win by 2 scores or less in a low scoring game. I also predict MANY Griz fans after the game saying, "at least we don't live in North Dakota" or something along those lines.
hell I say that every morning when I wake up :lol:

NDSU 41, Griz 30 (1 missed pat but hit a FG) in a game that isn't that close - NDSU leads 37-13 after 3 before the Griz score 17 in the hurry up in the 4th qtr to make it look respectable.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
bisonboone11 said:
hell I say that every morning when I wake up :lol:
Haha. Fair enough. I actually did live in Montana for a few years, but I was in Great Falls. I was not impressed. But most of Montana is awesome. I'll give you that.

Will C said:
24-17 NDSU. Griz score a late TD to make it look reasonable, but NDSU will have this game in hand throughout the entire game.

The Griz may score late, it will be because they are a great team. NDSU has given up 16 total points in the 4 quarter in the last 23 games.

bisonboone11 said:
5dimes currently has NDSU as 25 point favorites.

God I wish I was in Vegas THIS weekend instead of NEXT weekend...I would be betting the HOUSE on the Griz with that line... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So NDSU beat Iowa Cyclones and Incarnate Word? They both were terrible last year. I think Iowa was 3-9 overall? Not saying Bison are anything less this year but I think a 28 point favor is excessive against the Griz?! 38-28 NDSU.

CamCam79 said:
So NDSU beat Iowa Cyclones and Incarnate Word? They both were terrible last year. I think Iowa was 3-9 overall? Not saying Bison are anything less this year but I think a 28 point favor is excessive against the Griz?! 38-28 NDSU.

Iowa St just beat Iowa last week. We know how the Griz did last time they went to Iowa City. Iowa St also took Kansas St down to the wire the week before. The Big Magino is their new OC. They are not as bad as people think, Bison just wore them down. The FCS kids at the better programs like NDSU and Montana, are in better condition than the FBS starters. I don't expect the Griz to get worn down like Iowa St.

CamCam79 said:

The last time the Grizzz won a Natty, Friends was still headlining NBC's Thursday night lineup

Bison - 27
Griz - 10

Griz actually score first. JJ gets picked off twice. One of UM players gets a bloody nose from banging his head on the jet window as it careens from the whole team rushing one side to see the "beauties" that are in the pens at the NDSU sheep barn just outside of the airport.

Safe travels to all who are coming to the game.

Go Bison.

Very interested to see how this one plays out. Playing Wyoming week 1 will be an advantage being it is the same game plan as NDSU, but the Griz will have to play much better than they have the past few games to keep this game within reach. The Griz have the talent to play with the Bison, well see if that talent can play out all 4 quarters. This game will probably be closer than the final score appears.

North Dakota State - 31

GRIZ - 17

I think the game will be decided by the coaching staff, Gregorak will have the defense up for the challenge, hopefully they will not have to depend on FG' s to decide the outcome.

The offense is the mystery, if JJ is put in the position to be the QB he was brought to Montana for, the spread offense, it could decide the outcome of the game, if that is the case I predict Griz 24 - 16, if not the Griz will struggle, and JJ probabilities of getting hurt grow exponentially.

The Griz have the talent, the coaching staff has to many OC's.

Talent parity between the two teams is about equal, coaching will decide the game, in that area, NDSU has the edge.

Back