• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM @ NDSU Score prediction

AZGrizFan said:
bisonboone11 said:
5dimes currently has NDSU as 25 point favorites.

God I wish I was in Vegas THIS weekend instead of NEXT weekend...I would be betting the HOUSE on the Griz with that line... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Go for it. Being in Vegas is not a condition for placing a bet

Betus.com pm me for a referral code!

Iowa state played #20 Kansas state to a 3 point game and beat Iowa. That's how good NDSU is, they best both of them

Bisonation said:
Betus.com pm me for a referral code!

Iowa state played #20 Kansas state to a 3 point game and beat Iowa. That's how good NDSU is, they best both of them

Yeah, but what happens if you guys ain't invited to the 06 January 2015 VIZIO BCS Championship Game that's going to be held down in Pasadena?

North Duh Kota State managed 24 points against Weber State. Sac State managed 41 points against Weber last weekend despite having a new coaching staff and new offense and defensive schemes. That's how awesome the buffaloes are.

griz4life said:
North Duh Kota State managed 24 points against Weber State. Sac State managed 41 points against Weber last weekend despite having a new coaching staff and new offense and defensive schemes. That's how awesome the buffaloes are.

More importantly, the Bison gave up 7 points at Weber State, Sac St gave up 31 points at home. Bison won despite their QB throwing 2 INT's.

I see you guys are going with the big leg transfer from Wyo (Sullivan) this weekend as your PAT and FG kicker?!?!

What's the story on him and how long has he been with the Griz?!

griz4life said:

Comparing scores is fun.
Montana 28 USD 20

2012&2013-- NDSU VS USD
NDSU 96 USD 0

won't even mention coastal Carolina score

No. Dakota St. will score 16.
Montana will score 17. *

* Disclaimer.
This precise and extraordinary prediction does entail Montana actually making a field goal and two extra points (so while I am never wrong, don't bet the farm).
:ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
No. Dakota St. will score 16.
Montana will score 17. *

* Disclaimer.
This precise and extraordinary prediction does entail Montana actually making a field goal and two extra points (so while I am never wrong, don't bet the farm).
:ugeek:

From what I've seen on this site, 17 means 27. :lol:

statler & waldorf said:
CAS4127 said:
I ....and how long has he been with the Griz?!
Exactly how long, I couldn't tell you, my watch stopped. He's the next Dan Carpenter.

Thanks. I can tell you are a wealth of information and likely highly respected on this board-->dipsh*t.

Griz fans are a little touchy about people bringing up the topic of kicking this year. Sullivan is the latest shuffle. We have our fingers crossed. At least he doesn't kick line drives.

brootgrizr said:
Griz fans are a little touchy about people bringing up the topic of kicking this year. Sullivan is the latest shuffle. We have our fingers crossed. At least he doesn't kick line drives.

I can understand the touchiness, but I asked the question about Sullivan because I was legitimately interested, not to troll. Sorry if it came across as the latter.

BTW, linedrive FG's are not good unless you are trying a sort of knock-down shot into the wind. No wind in the FargoDome obviously.

Also, I understand the frustration over the kicking game. It wasn't to long ago that I was suggesting that the FargoDome officials should turn on the circus music when our FG kicker ran onto the field!! It was both pathetic and majorly frustrating!!!

BisonMav said:
griz4life said:

More importantly, the Bison gave up 7 points at Weber State, Sac St gave up 31 points at home. Bison won despite their QB throwing 2 INT's.

If the Bison throw 2 INT's against Montana, you'd better bet NDSU will be sweating bullets.

garizzalies said:
CAS4127 said:
linedrive FG's are not good
you are obviously new around here.
many FGs can be good even when they aren't.

Understood!! LOL!!

From the sounds of what I am reading about your kicking situation, yo'all may have kicker envy after the game. Keller, our kicker, has been pretty damn reliable the last 2 years,

God I hope I didn't just jinx him!! :?

Back