• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM @ NDSU Score prediction

I'm sorry. I can't pick us to lose. If we did and I got the score right I'd feel guilty.

Low scoring game.

GRIZ 13
BISON 10

^^^^ Ohhh, I got all excited just typing that score ^^^^

I predict a 15-12 score in which we kick 5 FG's....or maybe 2 td's, 2 PATs, and a 20 yd FG. Either way we win. As always I am confident of a win.

NDSU is The superior team right now. But the Griz are laden with weapons that just haven't all clicked at once. With maroon colored shades firmly in place, I'll predicts couple huge turnovers by the Bison and a great game by the Griz result in panick and disillusionment at the dome as the Bison streak comes to an end. 28-24 Griz.

I think JJ will have his breakout game of 2014, and Wags will be a force. Griz squeak by with the upset 26-21 (2 missed PATs for UM).

I re-read these post... can I just say....

Comparing scores of teams is the dumbest way to get some insight.. unless it was the SAME team that each team played. And even then, there are many other better factors that go into which team has the upper hand.

IE comparing Iowa state to Wyoming is asinine... just like comparing Inncarnate to South Dakota is stupid.

There is an ebb and flow to each and every season. Right now, the Griz have not played close to their best game. Has ND? I don't know. That's what makes this game so interesting.

Two powerhouse teams
Two Great fan bases
Two very Good Defenses
A team with 25 years of top level success
A team with three straight championship games

What more can you want? Its time to sit back have a few cold ones and enjoy these great football dynasties...

Paytonlives said:
I re-read these post... can I just say....

Comparing scores of teams is the dumbest way to get some insight.. unless it was the SAME team that each team played. And even then, there are many other better factors that go into which team has the upper hand.

IE comparing Iowa state to Wyoming is asinine... just like comparing Inncarnate to South Dakota is stupid.

There is an ebb and flow to each and every season. Right now, the Griz have not played close to their best game. Has ND? I don't know. That's what makes this game so interesting.

Two powerhouse teams
Two Great fan bases
Two very Good Defenses
A team with 25 years of top level success
A team with three straight championship games

What more can you want? Its time to sit back have a few cold ones and enjoy these great football dynasties...
:thumb:

statler & waldorf said:
qwerty15ster said:
This game is largely about defense. My heart tells me Griz win 17-10. My head says we lose 20-10.

Go Griz!!!!

And at the finish line, we have a winner, by a 'head.' GOOD JOB!!! :thumb:

I would have preferred my heart was right. :(

Latest posts

Back