• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Cal Poly Predictions

SeattleBobcat said:
42-37 CP. The Griz might be full on too much Bizon this week.

It's going to be funny watching you d-bags pick against in every game this year. Wishful thinking at its finest.

SeattleBobcat said:

Seattleboobcat is looking for love in all the wrong places...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jsk1A0tsSc[/youtube]

GRIZ 56-14... Griz jump on em early and make Cal poly get out of thier offensive plan and Turnovers come

163563561.gif

When the season started most on here thought the defense would be the side of the ball to keep things together. Sorry to say but winning this week end will require an offense that can put some points on the board. The defense will need to hold Brown and co. to under 400 yards and the offense better find the end zone.

Montana Grizzlies........34
cal poly mustangs........24

Hope the rain doesn't keep people home because this really is a huge game and we need a full house :party:

Htowngriz said:
SeattleBobcat said:

It's going to be funny watching you d-bags pick against in every game this year. Wishful thinking at its finest.

You realize I picked the Griz to win last week. Your pretty delusional if you think a CP win is wishful thinking, but then again look who I'm talking too.

Old Umista picked the Griz to win by a coupla points last week and now that I have become an expert I will pick us to win over poly woly by a stiff score of:

UM--55
Poly-- 27

Stiff not Stitt...More like UGriz--30 ***** And w0ly P0ly--20

Copper Griz said:
A certain linebacker is a little agitated that he had to sit the first one out. Griz at home. Stitt does not overlook the ponies and Griz prevail 36 to 14.

I like this analysis. I had UM by 4 over the Bison but I smell a beat down brewing here: + Stitt's nefarious Offense scheme, + Gamboa,
+ better Oline, + home game in WaGriz.

Poly creates another potent offense that drives DCs crazy as does our frenetic pace approach...

Basketball on sprint turf Saturday......winner is team that scores last!

Planning on US. Griz 42. CP 35

I think both teams are in the 40's. I'll say 45-42 Montana because winning on the road at Wash-Grizz is damn near impossible.

If you want any info from the Cal Poly side, I've had Tim Walsh, Doug Fullerton, and Colter Nuanez all on various podcast episodes over the past two weeks if you're interested. http://www.fansmanship.com/category/podcasts/

Latest posts

Back