• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

UM vs. Cal Poly Predictions

42 Griz
34 CalPoly

21 Griz
28 CalPoly at the half.

D makes half time adjustments and holds CalPoly to two field goals in the second half and the offense kicks in the 70 play afterburners.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
42 Griz
34 CalPoly

21 Griz
28 CalPoly at the half.

D makes half time adjustments and holds CalPoly to two field goals in the second half and the offense kicks in the 70 play afterburners.

You do know we are field goal challenged...

I'm not sure what will happen, last year Cal Poly worked us over physically way more than NDSU did. By far our worst loss, just got beat up and worked over. Hope tomorrow is different, time will tell. If they gash us for long runs and control the clock it will be a long day. Our offense is much better, tomorrow will be a great test for our defense.

I have to change this to 57-14 cuz when GRIZ score their first TD they will go for 2 and make it

kevraid said:
GRIZ 56-14... Griz jump on em early and make Cal poly get out of thier offensive plan and Turnovers come

Griz 42-CPSLO 28. This is the mustangs first game I think that is a big advantage for the Griz. It took the cats a half to wake up. Going to Missoula to play a battle hardened and tested Grizzly team is no easy task. They look head and shoulders better than the team that lost to CPSLO last season.

Tough one. Griz have the most to lose as they need to prove last weekend wasn't a fluke - especially if we want to be considered a top FCS team - this early in the season anyway. CP can make a statement in this game - they will be very motivated for sure. Pressure is on the Griz D to prove they can stop a well oiled run team, two weeks in a row. Griz have to avoid the letdown after such a big game.

I think the coaching staff will have the team very motivated just to prove we are for real and last week wasn't a fluke. Griz D especially motivated to get the terrible taste from last year out of their mouths. Griz have got to set the tone early - and often. Griz prevail and pull away in the second half. Griz 37 - CP 28

I think this game is going to be a lot closer than the predictions we see on here. I was at the Cal Poly game last year and they thrashed us hard. I understand we have a new team this year but defending the option has been a problem we have struggled with going back to Woffard like 7 or 8 years a go. I think we pull it out with Stitt's new offense but it won't be a 3+ score game. I think somewhere around 42-38 or something like that for the Griz.

As always a battle with these guys, they have a way with their TO of driving people nuts, including the crowd.

I'll go 34-28 Good Guys.

I picked the griz to be trounced by NDSU. I will not pick them to lose again all year. These guys are amazing on both sides of the ball. Even if they have a letdown game today these guys are the best of the BSC this year.

Griz 34
CP 24

Latest posts

Back