• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams Has Big Game, Little Ego

GoldenEagle said:
mtgrizrule said:
This thread is classic. Oddly enough, I actually miss Cat fans. We need a few of them to intermingle with EWU fans. Do EWU fans visit bobcat nation or just here? Hell, I've never visited EWU's fan site. What is it anyway?

Good to know egriz is the prevalent Big Sky Conference fan board. GRIZ Rule again (pun intended) !!!!!

I post on egriz to assist griz fans in understanding their team, and football in general. I consider it more of an altruistic gift to egriz.

We do understand stupid around here, thanks for reinforcing our bias. :lol:

Rjones61 said:
jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:
jodcon said:
We've forgotten more about football, women, cars and everything else considered manly than your entire fanbase will ever know.

If we want to know more about flat bills, cooking meth, fat chicks, or building a stadium with an erector set and a bloody tampon as a guide we'll look you up.

Let's just stay focused on football now. I will help with egriz insecurity issues in the future.

Yeah we're the ones with 10 different guys hanging on other peoples fan boards looking for validation. Good call. EWU Psych grad no doubt.

Are you really going to pretend like this thread doesn't beg for EWU attention?

Are you really going to beg for attention on a rivals board...I'll go with misguided over pathetic until you say something stupider, can't wait to see what happens. :shock:

Mr. Greenjeans said:
Rjones61 said:
jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:
Let's just stay focused on football now. I will help with egriz insecurity issues in the future.

Yeah we're the ones with 10 different guys hanging on other peoples fan boards looking for validation. Good call. EWU Psych grad no doubt.

Are you really going to pretend like this thread doesn't beg for EWU attention?

Are you really going to beg for attention on a rivals board...I'll go with misguided over pathetic until you say something stupider, can't wait to see what happens. :shock:

Now, Greenjeans, these few of the C-17 seem like genuinely decent guys. Let's save it for when Steaming Fecal starts popping off about kids (again) before you get crazy with it.

Back