• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams Has Big Game, Little Ego

CDAGRIZ said:
EWURanger29 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
As long as you e-gals can deal with having the second best QB/WR tandem in the BSC that's cool with me.

JJ/EH>SA/C Cup

JagsFanWTF.gif

Allegiance aside, this is one of my favorite .gifs of all time.

It's a classic, and pretty much sums up my thoughts exactly with the statement that was quoted.

Didnt you read what I posted, you fu*kers make retards look like Jeopardy champions

Now seriously.....lay off the crack pipe

GoldenEagle said:
Just a suggestion Lamda, try lithium.

Not cool, you know what else isnt cool?

http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You guys really should try it sometime its lame, moronic and well it fit your fanbase like a glove just ask Dan Marino.
ace-ventura-isotoner-gloves_510.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
GoldenEagle said:
Just a suggestion Lamda, try lithium.

Not cool, you know what else isnt cool?

http://www.bigskyfans.com/eagles/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You guys really should try it sometime its lame, moronic and well it fit your fanbase like a glove just ask Dan Marino.
ace-ventura-isotoner-gloves_510.jpg

Thanks asshat, now I had to look at that site again just to remind myself how pathetic it is.

The first post in the only thread that looked interesting is without a doubt the best on that board...this guy gets it.

Vernon Adams
Postby wineguy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:38 pm

I'm going to get into huge trouble here but the Cheney faithful have to wake up. I know you are ready to build a statue to VA but seriously, BlackFalcon is right. We will never get to a championship game with VA at QB. Three huge mistakes in the game include the last halftime play where he didn't throw away the ball and tried to run, that ran out the clock. Next, the game winning throw to Cooper Kupp (overthrown) and last the terrible throw for an interception to Cory Mitchell with four defenders around him. The kid is a good but not great QB and will never get this team to the promised land. There are players on this team that are heartsick of mediocrity. Second place is not good enough.

Full disclosure, wineguy is the parent of a former EWU player and a current player and tends to get frustrated by VA eclipsing some legacies and, at the time of this post, was frustrated by the combination of a disappointing loss in the semis and the percieved slight of son no. 1 not getting enough touches.

And I'm sure we can all agree- anyone who says BlackFalkin is right is just spewing vitriol.

eaglefan is hilarious. Makes bisonfan look die-hard by comparison.

<<<<<<<True for most

Where were you guys the previous ten years this site was around? Yeah, thought so.

All you need to know about the level we're dealing with here. Two sub-.500 seasons and they'll never be heard from again.

Rjones61 said:
What a violent soul.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwwEn82upgI[/youtube]
I see he's reading from the late great Theodore Geisel and his Oh The Places You Will Go - EWU Special Edition.

"And Cheney you see is a wonderful place.
You can play football with a single eye black on your face.
You might learn to write and maybe to read.
And in Washington son, it's now legal to smoke weed.
We welcome prop 48's and non-qualifiers.
Our field is red like it's on fire
You're four years will go fast unless it takes six.
But awe heck there's nothing else to do at our school in the sticks.
So enroll at our school and get your degrees.
They're a requirement now to work at Mickey D's."
[emoji6]

grizfnz said:
Rjones61 said:
What a violent soul.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwwEn82upgI[/youtube]
I see he's reading from the late great Theodore Geisel and his Oh The Places You Will Go - EWU Special Edition.

"And Cheney you see is a wonderful place.
You can play football with a single eye black on your face.
You might learn to write and maybe to read.
And in Washington son, it's now legal to smoke weed.
We welcome prop 48's and non-qualifiers.
Our field is red like it's on fire
You're four years will go fast unless it takes six.
But awe heck there's nothing else to do at our school in the sticks.
So enroll at our school and get your degrees.
There a requirement now to work at Mickey D's."
[emoji6]

And BOOM goes the dynomite! Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!!

/end thread

I think VA is a very talented QB.

WTS, what I don't get is, why he only has eye black under one eye?

What's up with that?

And to think I thought cat fans belonged to the lowest of the bottom feeders last season after being ranked #1....

It is a shame that they have been upserped by the yeagle fans. Low knows no bounds!

Umista said:
And to think I thought cat fans belonged to the lowest of the bottom feeders last season after being ranked #1....

It is a shame that they have been upserped by the yeagle fans. Low knows no bounds!

I think "usurped" is the word you were looking for.

Harvard of the West.... :roll:

Latest posts

Back