• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams Has Big Game, Little Ego

This thread is classic. Oddly enough, I actually miss Cat fans. We need a few of them to intermingle with EWU fans. Do EWU fans visit bobcat nation or just here? Hell, I've never visited EWU's fan site. What is it anyway?

Good to know egriz is the prevalent Big Sky Conference fan board. GRIZ Rule again (pun intended) !!!!!

mtgrizrule said:
This thread is classic. Oddly enough, I actually miss Cat fans. We need a few of them to intermingle with EWU fans. Do EWU fans visit bobcat nation or just here? Hell, I've never visited EWU's fan site. What is it anyway?

Good to know egriz is the prevalent Big Sky Conference fan board. GRIZ Rule again (pun intended) !!!!!

I do visit the MSU board regularly. Often, they win the Quality > Quantity section, but occasionally you can sift through the crap to in eGriz to find some quality content.

Rjones61 said:
mtgrizrule said:

I do visit the MSU board regularly. Often, they win the Quality > Quantity section, but occasionally you can sift through the crap to in eGriz to find some quality content.

So you troll both the kitties and our site...dude, you need a life....pathetic comes to mind. :? :oops:

Mr. Greenjeans said:
Rjones61 said:
mtgrizrule said:

So you troll both the kitties and our site...dude, you need a life....pathetic comes to mind. :? :oops:

Only those being asshats to my team. :troll:

Mr. Greenjeans said:
Rjones61 said:
mtgrizrule said:

mtgrizrule said:

I post on egriz to assist griz fans in understanding their team, and football in general. I consider it more of an altruistic gift to egriz.

GoldenEagle said:
mtgrizrule said:

I post on egriz to assist griz fans in understanding their team, and football in general. I consider it more of an altruistic gift to egriz.

We've forgotten more about football, women, cars and everything else considered manly than your entire fanbase will ever know.

If we want to know more about flat bills, cooking meth, fat chicks, or building a stadium with an erector set and a bloody tampon as a guide we'll look you up.

jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:
mtgrizrule said:

We've forgotten more about football, women, cars and everything else considered manly than your entire fanbase will ever know.

If we want to know more about flat bills, cooking meth, fat chicks, or building a stadium with an erector set and a bloody tampon as a guide we'll look you up.

Let's just stay focused on football now. I will help with egriz insecurity issues in the future.

I've actually always enjoyed the Cheney game. Easy to get to and, statistically speaking over the years, a sure 'W'. I hope the recent influx of eaglefan sticks around after their inevitable regression back to mediocrity.

Take Care!

jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:
mtgrizrule said:

Good post.

Although to be accurate, erector set stadiums look much nicer.

th

GoldenEagle said:
jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:
mtgrizrule said:

Let's just stay focused on football now. I will help with egriz insecurity issues in the future.

Yeah we're the ones with 10 different guys hanging on other peoples fan boards looking for validation. Good call. EWU Psych grad no doubt.

EverettGriz said:
jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:
mtgrizrule said:

Good post.

Although to be accurate, erector set stadiums look much nicer.

th

Shit I thought that was Bozeman for a minute, seriously.

jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:
jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:

Yeah we're the ones with 10 different guys hanging on other peoples fan boards looking for validation. Good call. EWU Psych grad no doubt.

Are you really going to pretend like this thread doesn't beg for EWU attention?

Rjones61 said:
jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:
jodcon said:

Did you really just post again?

jodcon said:
Rjones61 said:
jodcon said:
GoldenEagle said:

Did you really just post again?

Oh good, you CAN read.

We're relevant, I promise, we're relevant! Please pay us some attention! We have a small window before we go back to pretending that we never cared about EWU football, so please pay attention now. Don't mind the fact that we will cry out the oxymoron, "Eagle Envy" whilst posting on another team's board instead of our own. We were never very good at irony; it's EWU after all. Just please don't ignore us.

-C17

CDAGRIZ said:
We're relevant, I promise, we're relevant! Please pay us some attention! We have a small window before we go back to pretending that we never cared about EWU football, so please pay attention now. Don't mind the fact that we will cry out the oxymoron, "Eagle Envy" whilst posting on another team's board instead of our own. We were never very good at irony; it's EWU after all. Just please don't ignore us.

-C17

Aww, don't worry CDA, we still think you are relevant.

Rjones61 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

-C17

Aww, don't worry CDA, we still think you are relevant.

Sssswingandamiss.

Rjones61 said:
Mr. Greenjeans said:
Rjones61 said:
mtgrizrule said:

So you admit to trolling...I have no interest in trolling either site. Pretty pathetic, but if you get a boner whatever blows your hair back. :?

Back