• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams is Short and Will Not Get Drafted

Is there really a Biso (not sure what that is) fan on eGriz.com trying to talk shit about a QB from Oregon? What could possibly motivate him to do so? It couldn't be, that after a freakin' 4-peat, the T-Buffs still feel the need to seek validation, could it? I doubt it. After all, they had a ginger guy hand off for a couple years without staying healthy get picked like fifth in the NFL draft. They don't need to be slumming it over here.

CDAGRIZ said:
Is there really a Biso (not sure what that is) fan on eGriz.com trying to talk shit about a QB from Oregon? What could possibly motivate him to do so? It couldn't be, that after a freakin' 4-peat, the T-Buffs still feel the need to seek validation, could it? I doubt it. After all, they had a ginger guy hand off for a couple years without staying healthy get picked like fifth in the NFL draft. They don't need to be slumming it over here.
Isn't slumming all they know how to do? Amazingly after all they've done, they still got Griz envy.

Bisonation said:
Brock Jensen never gave himself his own website or own nickname or wear eye black under 1 eye.

Brock never put himself before teams.

Huge Difference

and I never once thought Brock was going to be drafted.

You do know the Website was not Adams and the nickname came from the athletic dept, right? Just sayin...I thought Adams would get drafted but his height and size were always going to be an issue...

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Isn't slumming all they know how to do? Amazingly after all they've done, they still got Griz envy.

Griz Envy? hahaha yea Ok!

nothing any fcs program can do to match what NDSU has done. sorry!

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I think the very few select Bison fans who come on here do so for a good laugh. The level of Bison talk on this site is borderline obsessive. I think CDA must check his phone every minute to find an opportunity to talk about the kings of the FCS.

Go check out Bisonville. Zero talk about the Griz.

Only thing I envy about the Griz is the program's location in the fact that you have phenomenal fly fishing in and around Missoula and the Mo Club.

2011BisonAlumni said:

Apparently zero talk about ANYTHING, given the paltry number of people online when compared to eGriz.

And BTW, this thread isn't about the Bizon, it's about Vernon Adams. I wasn't aware he played for the Bizon ever.

edit: and perusing the topic titles there, it appears YOUR obsession is with UND, not the Griz. :lol: :lol:

2011BisonAlumni said:
alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I think CDA must check his phone every minute to find an opportunity to talk about the kings of the FCS.

For the first statement, I didn't bring up the Bizon. Bizons brought themselves up, as usual.
For the second statement, that is because you fat fucks are over here seeking validation from Griz fans.
Go ahead, post again about how great your FB team is . . . on eGriz.com. We are all so impressed. Do it. We will wait.

SoldierGriz said:
Hate the Bison. Are we really still talking about VA, or has this thread completely derailed?

I don't think so, SG. I think this thing got off the rails when some Fighting Sue got his backward thong in a knot whilst talking about some hand-offer who will hopefully be a great backup QB someday. He will be great. I'm sure of it. Does he still play for the Sue?

Back