• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams is Short and Will Not Get Drafted

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
Assaulted? Big joke. Walking into a football game. The Tripp mom is tiny. Must have been quite an assault. Ha. You are the biggest baby.
If you are going to lie about it so will I, Mike told me the story and has video of the incident. A former Griz football players was with them and he says the same thing. We will all be golfing in Fargo soon.

(Not the Tripps, they will be too drunk to golf)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This person you call Mike has no video of being assaulted by anyone. Get your story straight.
You were not there, I have seen the video of Tripps drunken parents and the assault of a high school kid by Matt Hermanson dad. All friends of yours I am sure because they are classless losers just like you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
\\

Jesus Christ, (sorry you atheists, but there is one and you'll know soon enough), I live in Sioux Falls and know Brian Hermanson personally and if Brian Hermanson assaulted a kid/college student/anyone, the bastard, without a doubt, deserved it; especially if he is in any way, shape, or form, protecting his daughter. The PC smucks on this board really suck !!!

bgbigdog said:
Adams will need to find a team to sign him - guy has balls if he was really playing teams off against one another. Wentz is and will always be a better QB. Shoota is fine in the spread, but will get his a$$ kicked if he has to play under center a majority of the time. Wish him well.

Bdbigdog.
I agree gotta give VA some credit. I think he sees himself as a Russell Wilson kind of QB. VA is good but not on a level of Wilson or a Kapernick type QB. Like you I think VA under center would get swallowed up. I think he gets a shot in the CFL or arena league.

EverettGriz said:
I've seen Mr. T drink out of a brown paper bag. Is that at all relevant?

More relevant than I will ever know. I flipped him an Oly once, and he dodged it like a prize fighter, sucking on his bottle of the Devil's liquor.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
Well, why do you need that?

Because my weekend bodyguards, 15 players from my daughter's rugby team who are staying with us this weekend, will be gone back to San Francisco after Maggotfest ends.

I don't really think Mr T is bodyguard material. (No offense T) I'm not sure he could fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

Neither could you I suspect, but that's a given since you require a bodyguard.

Jesus H Christ, when did America fill with pussies?

With your last sentence you offended atheists, Mexicans and pussies everywhere. Well played

Oh and to answer your question it was when the men took over this country from the Indians. Many of the attacks happened during happy hour..............

Well PR is right about one thing, 15 women rugby players would certainly be formidable. I just can't see why he wouldn't see the drop off moving to Brint and Mr.T.

CV Griz Fan said:
Well PR is right about one thing, 15 women rugby players would certainly be formidable. I just can't see why he wouldn't see the drop off moving to Brint and Mr.T.

It was a fun weekend. Nice weather, but on the warm side for rugby. Maggotfest is always a great event.

Just saw on the news this morning that VA left Seattle without being signed. Must be more than a height issue, his NFL draft profile shows his Wonderlic score as N/A.

grizfnz said:
Just saw on the news this morning that VA left Seattle without being signed. Must be more than a height issue, his NFL draft profile shows his Wonderlic score as N/A.

He was told there'd be no math....

Probably old news. If so....read no further.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/16/vernon-adams-appears-headed-to-the-cfl/

Vernon Adams appears headed to the CFL

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 16, 2016, 12:16 PM EDT

SEATTLE, WA - OCTOBER 17: Quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. #3 of the Oregon Ducks rushes against linebacker Travis Feeney #41 of the Washington Huskies on October 17, 2015 at Husky Stadium in Seattle, Washington. The Ducks defeated the Huskies 26-20 . (Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images)
Getty Images

After tryouts in Washington and Seattle were unsuccessful, former Oregon quarterback Vernon Adams appears to be headed to Canada.

Adams, who attended rookie minicamp tryouts each of the last two weekends but was not signed by either team, told ESPN that he’d like to prove what he can do in the Canadian Football League.

“I could be like a Warren Moon or Doug Flutie,” he said. “All I need is a chance. . . . If they can stop looking at my height and give me a chance they’d get a teammate with a lot of energy and a great leader.”

The BC Lions own the 5-foot-11 Adams’ CFL rights. TSN reports that Adams is in talks with the team and is expected to compete to be the third-string quarterback as a rookie.

Signed a three-year deal with Montreal:

http://www.addictedtoquack.com/2016/5/23/11751486/vernon-adams-signs-3-year-deal-with-cfls-montreal-alouettes

AllWeatherFan said:
Signed a three-year deal with Montreal:

http://www.addictedtoquack.com/2016/5/23/11751486/vernon-adams-signs-3-year-deal-with-cfls-montreal-alouettes
I've thought all along that Adams was more suited to the more wide-open CFL style of football, rather than the still rather-stodgy NFL approach. I think he will do well ... but still may never get another chance at the NFL.

Bisonation said:
CFL...lol

I'm sure you had the same response when your own hero who walked on water, Brock Jensen, FINALLY made it that far (after doing like arena league and independent football league stuff). I remember when 99% of Bison fans were convinced he'd be drafted and would start for an NFL team out of the gates. I laughed so hard at that wild disconnect.

Brock Jensen never gave himself his own website or own nickname or wear eye black under 1 eye.

Brock never put himself before teams.

Huge Difference

and I never once thought Brock was going to be drafted.

Bisonation said:
Brock Jensen never gave himself his own website or own nickname or wear eye black under 1 eye.

Brock never put himself before teams.

Huge Difference

and I never once thought Brock was going to be drafted.

Nothing wrong with self promotion...and VA winds up being a kinda, sorta first round pick - just like the lefse muncher.

Bisonation said:
CFL...lol

Warren Moon, Doug Flutie, Jeff Garcia, Cameron Wake, Rocket Ishmail, Joe Horn, Joe Kapp, Joe Theismann, and so on. Yeah that is a crap league...are you high?

I will not knock the NDSU football program, at least not while you are 5 time champions and have a .500 record against the GRIZ last season but maybe you should stick to things you know something about.

Latest posts

Back