• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams is Short and Will Not Get Drafted

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Mike showed us what you sent him in a PM, classless. The only thing altered is your sense of right and wrong and it's never acceptable to threaten a posters kids like you did.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No, Mike did not show you a PM I sent him. He may have shown you a PM that he altered. I've talked to Hammer about this. I've shown the hard copies to Brint. I'll show to Hammer sometime, and he can report that Alpha altered a PM I had sent to him.

Sent me a PM now, and I'll show you how it's done. Doesn't have to be you. Anyone can send me a PM, and I'll show how it's done.

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
You weren't even there when Mike was assaulted by the Tripps! Quit lying you loser

Assaulted? Big joke. Walking into a football game. The Tripp mom is tiny. Must have been quite an assault. Ha. You are the biggest baby.
If you are going to lie about it so will I, Mike told me the story and has video of the incident. A former Griz football players was with them and he says the same thing. We will all be golfing in Fargo soon.

(Not the Tripps, they will be too drunk to golf)

This person you call Mike has no video of being assaulted by anyone. Get your story straight.
You were not there, I have seen the video of Tripps drunken parents and the assault of a high school kid by Matt Hermanson dad. All friends of yours I am sure because they are classless losers just like you.

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Mike showed us what you sent him in a PM, classless. The only thing altered is your sense of right and wrong and it's never acceptable to threaten a posters kids like you did.

No, Mike did not show you a PM I sent him. He may have shown you a PM that he altered. I've talked to Hammer about this. I've shown the hard copies to Brint. I'll show to Hammer sometime, and he can report that Alpha altered a PM I had sent to him.

Sent me a PM now, and I'll show you how it's done. Doesn't have to be you. Anyone can send me a PM, and I'll show how it's done.
You are a liar, I was holding out judgement on my own but I trust Mike on this and your actions prove he is telling the truth.

Im serious though PR. Lets get together and have some lunch. Bring MR. T too! Havent seen him since last fall..

:thumb:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

You are a liar, I was holding out judgement on my own but I trust Mike on this and your actions prove he is telling the truth.

How much do you want to bet on this? Name your price. Also, ask Hammer what he thinks.

grizcountry420 said:
Im serious though PR. Lets get together and have some lunch. Bring MR. T too! Havent seen him since last fall..

I already sent an email to Brint, asking what day he might be available. I can't do Monday.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
Assaulted? Big joke. Walking into a football game. The Tripp mom is tiny. Must have been quite an assault. Ha. You are the biggest baby.
If you are going to lie about it so will I, Mike told me the story and has video of the incident. A former Griz football players was with them and he says the same thing. We will all be golfing in Fargo soon.

(Not the Tripps, they will be too drunk to golf)

This person you call Mike has no video of being assaulted by anyone. Get your story straight.
You were not there, I have seen the video of Tripps drunken parents and the assault of a high school kid by Matt Hermanson dad. All friends of yours I am sure because they are classless losers just like you.

Yes, friends of mine. Post video. There was no high school kid. The kid harassing Matt's sister was Matt's friend, not a high school kid. Sorry, they weren't drunk.

PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

How much do you want to bet on this? Name your price. Also, ask Hammer what he thinks.
I don't know Hammer he's an acquaintance of Mike so I don't care what he thinks. You are a liar, I have seen the threats and the videos so you don't have a leg to stand on.

PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

I already sent an email to Brint, asking what day he might be available. I can't do Monday.

Right on, Brint is a nice guy. Ive met him a few times. I cant do Monday either but im available the rest of the week.

grizcountry420 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizcountry420 said:

Right on, Brint is a nice guy. Ive met him a few times. I cant do Monday either but im available the rest of the week.

I invited Mr. T too.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
PlayerRep said:

I don't know Hammer he's an acquaintance of Mike so I don't care what he thinks. You are a liar, I have seen the threats and the videos so you don't have a leg to stand on.

Nope, you are either grossly mistaken or a liar. On the PM thing, I see that you don't even have the balls to bet.

Adams will need to find a team to sign him - guy has balls if he was really playing teams off against one another. Wentz is and will always be a better QB. Shoota is fine in the spread, but will get his a$$ kicked if he has to play under center a majority of the time. Wish him well.

EverettGriz said:
Well, why do you need that?

Because my weekend bodyguards, 15 players from my daughter's rugby team who are staying with us this weekend, will be gone back to San Francisco after Maggotfest ends.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

Because my weekend bodyguards, 15 players from my daughter's rugby team who are staying with us this weekend, will be gone back to San Francisco after Maggotfest ends.

I don't really think Mr T is bodyguard material. (No offense T) I'm not sure he could fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

Neither could you I suspect, but that's a given since you require a bodyguard.

Jesus H Christ, when did America fill with pussies?

LongTimeCatFan said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

I don't really think Mr T is bodyguard material. (No offense T) I'm not sure he could fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

With your last sentence you offended atheists, Mexicans and pussies everywhere. Well played

Oh and to answer your question it was when the men took over this country from the Indians. Many of the attacks happened during happy hour..............

LongTimeCatFan said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

I'll be the first to say, "Nay!" I've personally seen Mr. T fight his way out of a semi-wet paper bag on a cloudy day in lot P.
Yeah, I might have been the one to bring the bag. Yeah, I might have been the one to put him in it. Yeah, we might have fought our way out together. The point is: the bag was worse for wear, and we both made kickoff.

Latest posts

Back