• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Vernon Adams to visit Oregon

I haven't made a spreadsheet or anything, but it appears a fair number of folks who keep knocking the QB who ha what four times now has beat the griz are also some of the same folks who accuse a certain coach and fan base of being butt hurt.........

tnt said:
I haven't made a spreadsheet or anything, but it appears a fair number of folks who keep knocking the QB who ha what four times now has beat the griz are also some of the same folks who accuse a certain coach and fan base of being butt hurt.........

Yes. Shoota's a punk and Coach Ron Ash is butthurt. I'm not sure why it's that surprising to you.

tnt said:

Beating the Griz lately is not that hard (ask CCU, EWu, NDSU, Cal Poly etc) so if you are using that measuring stick, its right in my wheelhouse and why I say Adams is not as good as all you clowns make him out to be. You will see it in fu*king spades if he goes to Oregon, Texas or UCLA.

#oneeyedmeltdown

Ask Towson, Southern Illinois etc

The more time has gone on theore I have thought about this. I believe if VA does go to Oregon and IF he gets to play he will look like a mediocre QB and possibly even out of his league.

I think the games that VA played against OSU and UW were more of OSU and UW not expecting much from the EWU and the games turned into shoot outs.

I think the overal team speed and power of the PAC 12 on a constant basis would be to much for VA.

Do I think VA should try his hand at The UofO, yes I do. If for nothing so he can say he tried. He will have is degree from EWU and has a shot to continue his education at a premier university.

He needs to go, something to prove rather than getting to playoffs and losing out again at fcs level. At least he will get to the next level in college, proving he can play at any level for pro recruits.

Back