• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Weber will beat Wyoming

KingGeorgeistupid said:
According to Billings Gazette, Dave Christensen (Wyoming head coach), has suspended two of his wide-outs for a couple of games next year. Their top WR will miss the Weber and Texas games!

True story. WR depth is going to be a problem. This could be a devastating blow.. but they should be able to overcome that. He's definitely not screwing around with these players.. no one is exempt from suspension if you break the team rules. So kudos to him for that, but horrible timing.

KingGeorgeistupid said:
According to Billings Gazette, Dave Christensen (Wyoming head coach), has suspended two of his wide-outs for a couple of games next year. Their top WR will miss the Weber and Texas games!

Looking at their stats it doesn't appear to be a huge blow...

The story said the 2 receivers only combined for less than 400 yds all last season...didn't toone n mariani each get that many yards in a single game last year...

djollieballs said:
Seriously, have another one win season.

I'll let my wallet do the talking when I bet on both Weber 1-A games this year and parlay the winnings from the first to the second game.

Well If you actually bet you lost your ass on the first one and the second game will be worse.

Wyo played close to the vest not showing its hand for texas film and played a bunch of youngsters, it almost bit them in the butt doing that as weber is a decent team.

But hey keep betting

Had I remembered that they were even playing, I probably would have bet the limit on that game, and lost...

I had no idea Higgins would regress so much. There goes his Payton Award chances.

I wouldn't hang my hat on that win I were were you, Wyo fans. A suddenly suspect Weber team just put 22 points on your "vaunted" defense in your house.

GL vs Texas...

The vaunted defense had 5 picks, a pair of sacks, and had the score at 26-7 to start the 4th. Then they quit playing defense w/ the game in hand.

Back