• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's New @ Stadium?

I said at stadium. Jerks. I know about champion center. And just found info on new scoreboard Grizvision. Yea I don't live there anymore and didn't know some of you became allholes in my absence. What happened to Montana hospitality? I see too much hostility on this board for it to be true Montanans here. What happened to my culture and why has it gone wrong? Thanks to whom ever stood up for me. I will be flying in for first game if ya care or need to make fun of me to my face.

No poster tries to face another.

But like Alpha one stated about meeting another poster face to face "if you are cute and have decent boobs, then U name the place".

The stadium installed new soft seats in some sections...

EverettGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
Good point. Google is easy to use....

Maxximus, google: Montana Champions Center and you'll see the huge project underway. Good place to start.

And, welcome to egriz.

Better GrizzlyEdd?

f*** Google. A 6 second scan of the first page of the board would have yielded threads on TCC as well as the new Griz vision. Admittedly one would have to ignore the 39 Growler threads all saying the exact same thing, which is essentially nothing. Still.

Obsessed with me much? You mention me in half your posts. That's what happens when you have no answers in a football thread except lame-assed attempts to be relevant and humorous, neither of which you accomplish.

MaxximusGriz#37 said:
I said at stadium. Jerks. I know about champion center. And just found info on new scoreboard Grizvision. Yea I don't live there anymore and didn't know some of you became allholes in my absence. What happened to Montana hospitality? I see too much hostility on this board for it to be true Montanans here. What happened to my culture and why has it gone wrong? Thanks to whom ever stood up for me. I will be flying in for first game if ya care or need to make fun of me to my face.

Don't take it personally. We have several A-holes whose lives are so worthless and pathetic, that they spend hours each day on here trying to gain respect, but fail miserably. You'll find a couple of them hi-jacking this thread, which is the norm. You see Maxximus, they are incapable of civility, or treating any topic seriously.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:

Maxximus, google: Montana Champions Center and you'll see the huge project underway. Good place to start.

And, welcome to egriz.

Better GrizzlyEdd?

f*** Google. A 6 second scan of the first page of the board would have yielded threads on TCC as well as the new Griz vision. Admittedly one would have to ignore the 39 Growler threads all saying the exact same thing, which is essentially nothing. Still.

Obsessed with me much? You mention me in half your posts. That's what happens when you have no answers in a football thread except lame-assed attempts to be relevant and humorous, neither of which you accomplish.

Am I obsessed with you? Only as a subject in the practical study of untreated mental illness in the United States.

reinell30 said:
Anyone have a picture to post of the new Griz Vision? If it complete that is....Thank you!
The framework finally appears completed, but no electronics are yet installed. No screen. It looks like it will be completed from inside the stadium when they get around to hooking things up, as they are preparing the site outside the stadium gates for Champion Center construction. There may yet be some modifications being completed to compensate for the screw ups.

UMGriz75 said:
reinell30 said:
Anyone have a picture to post of the new Griz Vision? If it complete that is....Thank you!
The framework finally appears completed, but no electronics are yet installed. No screen. It looks like it will be completed from inside the stadium when they get around to hooking things up, as they are preparing the site outside the stadium gates for Champion Center construction. There may yet be some modifications being completed to compensate for the screw ups.

Thank you!

EverettGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:

And, welcome to egriz.

Better GrizzlyEdd?

Am I obsessed with you? Only as a subject in the practical study of untreated mental illness in the United States.

Ha. This is why I still come to this board.

Hold on. Don't come here with screen name like Maxximus#37, self-reporting as the greatest Griz fan, sporting the DubX & the quintessential Griz numerology and throw out something that makes you look like one of those pediatrician fans like growler. I'm not buying not being totally up on anything because I haven't lived in the 406 since the late 80's myself. F$&k, I don't know a GD thing, and it hasn't slowed me any. If you're going to ride for this brand on the free-for-all message board, you better bring your "A" game. So get busy. If someone besides EV hasn't called you on something by your 5th post, you're not trying hard enough. #boom[/quote]

God Forbid to get any information from some of you in the know And I never claimed to be the greatest Griz Fan? Where did that come from? To you, I see "A" game stands for A$$ Just doesn't need to be that way. I have since learned because of my STUPID question that there maybe some padded seats, thought I heard something about some new ribbon type signs and of course the new Griz Vision now some new grass...Wow??? Egriz has created Monsters because they are big typers and hide behind login names. Be a Montanan - we don't treat people this way!

I also don't read every post on Egriz because they usually get hi-jacked and turn into one like this post where two or three idiots argue about who is the biggest idiot. I guess I am now the biggest until you write back. .

MaxximusGriz#37 said:
Egriz has created Monsters because they are big typers and hide behind login names. Be a Montanan - we don't treat people this way!

I also don't read every post on Egriz because they usually get hi-jacked and turn into one like this post where two or three idiots argue about who is the biggest idiot. I guess I am now the biggest until you write back. .
You had to have been here when five or six of the prominent self-proclaimed "insiders" knew, with absolute certainty, why Dalton Daum quit, and denounced those of us who actually knew in fervent and vivid terms. It had "nothing," quote "NOTHING," to do with the football team or program. And they were adamant as they always are; surrounding themselves in the soft arrogance of idiocy, smothered in self-congratulatory butter.

Then, when Dalton gave a public statement, attributing his decision to problems with the 'team" and the "program," and Stitt then trashed him at a QBack club, oh my goodness, the sudden change of direction strained many backs and brains, and, of course, then it was all Daum's fault. It was ALL about the team and the program. And, of course, THEY KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

There's no bigger pile of horseshit than the five or so that "demonstrated" their "insider knowledge" during that fiasco and how much they thought they "knew." They are the usual suspects.

840019_LA_troll_norway.jpg

MaxximusGriz#37 said:
Hold on. Don't come here with screen name like Maxximus#37, self-reporting as the greatest Griz fan, sporting the DubX & the quintessential Griz numerology and throw out something that makes you look like one of those pediatrician fans like growler. I'm not buying not being totally up on anything because I haven't lived in the 406 since the late 80's myself. F$&k, I don't know a GD thing, and it hasn't slowed me any. If you're going to ride for this brand on the free-for-all message board, you better bring your "A" game. So get busy. If someone besides EV hasn't called you on something by your 5th post, you're not trying hard enough. #boom

God Forbid to get any information from some of you in the know And I never claimed to be the greatest Griz Fan? Where did that come from? To you, I see "A" game stands for A$$ Just doesn't need to be that way. I have since learned because of my STUPID question that there maybe some padded seats, thought I heard something about some new ribbon type signs and of course the new Griz Vision now some new grass...Wow??? Egriz has created Monsters because they are big typers and hide behind login names. Be a Montanan - we don't treat people this way!
N
I also don't read every post on Egriz because they usually get hi-jacked and turn into one like this post where two or three idiots argue about who is the biggest idiot. I guess I am now the biggest until you write back. .[/quote]

Neither of us are idiots pardner. My comments were poor attempts @ humor.

You want sincerity & real information, (1) become a supporter & read that side of the board, (2) befriend a real "Montanan" like Brint, (3) broaden your source pool a bit. As I pointed out, this is a f$&king free-for-all Internet message board. Complaining about the quality of the contrbutions you find here is pointless. But if it makes you feel better, go right ahead. For someone who doesn't read every post because of idiots large & small, you have a naive grasp of the purpose this board serves. Or you're something else.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to make a run to Costco, always Costco.

UMGriz75 said:
MaxximusGriz#37 said:
Egriz has created Monsters because they are big typers and hide behind login names. Be a Montanan - we don't treat people this way!

You had to have been here when five or six of the prominent self-proclaimed "insiders" knew, with absolute certainty, why Dalton Daum quit, and denounced those of us who actually knew in fervent and vivid terms. It had "nothing," quote "NOTHING," to do with the football team or program. And they were adamant as they always are; surrounding themselves in the soft arrogance of idiocy, smothered in self-congratulatory butter.

Then, when Dalton gave a public statement, attributing his decision to problems with the 'team" and the "program," and Stitt then trashed him at a QBack club, oh my goodness, the sudden change of direction strained many backs and brains, and, of course, then it was all Daum's fault. It was ALL about the team and the program. And, of course, THEY KNEW IT ALL ALONG!

There's no bigger pile of horseshit than the five or so that "demonstrated" their "insider knowledge" during that fiasco and how much they thought they "knew." They are the usual suspects.

I see 75 is still an ignorant clueless old bag of hot air.

HelenaHandBasket said:
It was remarkable watching your fall flat on your clueless face, yet once again, on published facts, and not your imagination which is pretty much all you have regarding Grizzly athletics.

UMGriz75 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
It was remarkable watching your fall flat on your clueless face, yet once again, on published facts, and not your imagination which is pretty much all you have regarding Grizzly athletics.

I will admit that Daum did not fit in as he says and you want to hang your hat on, but the reason he did not fit in falls squarely on Mr Daum and not the coaching staff. This is were your argument fails, yet you just can't seem to figure that out. So keep thumping your chest and pointing fingers and sooner or later you might actually be pointing the correct direction.

Back