• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's New @ Stadium?

UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
Like I said.....persistence....
Trolling, trolling, trolling ...

I did, however, find the claim made under your other screenname -- that you actually knew the "truth about Daum" before you willingly fed the rumor mill with the false claims about Daum -- to be hugely entertaining. Almost worth yet another thread hijack by you "two."

I had never seen this post....and as usual 75....you are incorrect on your assumptions....I don't need another screen name to call out your bullshit....as for Daum, I had heard conflicting information from reliable people and gave the kid the benefit of the doubt....turns out it was misinformation and the other stories were correct....guess I am the bad guy for giving someone the benefit of the doubt....turned out he quit because he didn't like to follow the rules.....

grizindabox said:
UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:

I did, however, find the claim made under your other screenname -- that you actually knew the "truth about Daum" before you willingly fed the rumor mill with the false claims about Daum -- to be hugely entertaining. Almost worth yet another thread hijack by you "two."

I had never seen this post....and as usual 75....you are incorrect on your assumptions....I don't need another screen name to call out your bullshit....as for Daum, I had heard conflicting information from reliable people and gave the kid the benefit of the doubt....turns out it was misinformation and the other stories were correct....guess I am the bad guy for giving someone the benefit of the doubt....turned out he quit because he didn't like to follow the rules.....
Keep trolling. You are nothing if not persistent.

As for the actual thread topic, Jackson Contracting Group got their banner signs up around the construction site today (the important part!), finished the construction safety fence, and moved in an equipment trailer. Looks like they are getting started.

UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:

you would know....both trolling and being persistent.....you excel at both....

grizindabox said:
UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
UMGriz75 said:

you would know....both trolling and being persistent.....you excel at both....
Aren't you a clever little Pee Wee Herman with your big responses, "I know you are, but what am I?"

Trolling, trolling, trolling ....

What does Daum have to do with what is new at the stadium? Is he working there now? New scoreboard looks good and I can't wait to see it when it is fired up!

Did the new turf project get approved? I'm sure things can move as quickly as needed but we're under eight weeks til the first night game and it would be helpful to have some time to get acclimated to the surface.

bgbigdog said:
Did the new turf project get approved? I'm sure things can move as quickly as needed but we're under eight weeks til the first night game and it would be helpful to have some time to get acclimated to the surface.

The turf project will be presented to the Regents July 19.

The construction fence is up, contractor banners in place, and an excavator has been moved in. No dirt moved yet.
Jackson_Contracting.jpg

The major parts of the south end Display are in place, they were working on electronics and speakers this week.
Display.jpg

uofmman1122 said:
grizare#1 said:
New turf coming starting sometime in July.
Is it still Sprinturf?

No, it will be FieldTurf, which has a cooperative agreement with the State of Montana, which eliminates the bidding process. They are in town this summer anyway to do MCHS Stadium, and Naranche in Butte. FieldTurf base is a mixture of ground rubber and cork, which makes for a cooler surface than straight black rubber. FieldTurf is also in the Grizzly Softball Stadium. I expect that the concern of ground rubber as a possible carcinogen will come up for discussion with the Regents, especially if they read the recent article in the Missoulian about the Carroll soccer player who links that base with her cancer and provides statistics nation-wide pointing to that link. FieldTurf, BTW, denies there is a link.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:
grizare#1 said:
Is it still Sprinturf?

I will only except new turf if the portion with the Grizzly in the middle looks as tho it has been cut with box cutters straight out of the old turf...and there is a clear color difference in the new turf and old logo......

Staright out of Chapter 4: How to further embarass the state.. from prize winning book....Bobcat Batter

This is an incredibly underrated post. :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:
grizare#1 said:
Is it still Sprinturf?

I will only except new turf if the portion with the Grizzly in the middle looks as tho it has been cut with box cutters straight out of the old turf...and there is a clear color difference in the new turf and old logo......

Staright out of Chapter 4: How to further embarass the state.. from prize winning book....Bobcat Batter

Underrated by whom? I got it at 10/10..... :thumb:

GeauxGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:
Is it still Sprinturf?

Underrated by whom? I got it at 10/10..... :thumb:

Obviously not us. :thumb:

...back to the original poster...
...one thing egriz never had...
...a flipping welcome wagon...

... :cool:...

BadlandsGrizFan said:
That is what they did.
Bobcat-Logo-Field1.jpg

50c2e4d51ed07.image.jpg

Knowing what DI FB players have to go through, I have nothing but respect for the above players. It's a great picture.

I still think the cats suck ballz.

UMGriz75 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
That is what they did.
Bobcat-Logo-Field1.jpg

I've often thought the first ACL tear might bankrupt the Bozeman State program. What a joke of a field!
I'm honestly offended by that field. It's an embarrassment. I hope the next AD, who doesn't quit upon sight, will rectify this shit show of a field. It's disrespectful to RHS.

Back