• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What's New @ Stadium?

uofmman1122 said:
grizare#1 said:
New turf coming starting sometime in July.
Is it still Sprinturf?
I'm sure it will be the same kind of product so to speak. No mention of any color changes just that it was due for replacement and they had the funds early. It was not scheduled for replacement until next season, that's what I was told by one of the coaches at youth camp but they got the go ahead and funds.

HelenaHandBasket said:
I will admit that Daum did not fit in as he says and you want to hang your hat on, but the reason he did not fit in falls squarely on Mr Daum and not the coaching staff. This is were your argument fails, yet you just can't seem to figure that out. So keep thumping your chest and pointing fingers and sooner or later you might actually be pointing the correct direction.
There was nothing to "figure out." You lied about it, pretended you "knew all about it," got caught by reference to both Daum's comments and Stitt's, and you were exposed for the idiot you are. No chest-thumping involved. You were wrong. Period. And, as usual, you were wrong in your arrogant "know it all" way, and it was tremendously entertaining watching you back pedal, just as you are still trying to do. Any other brilliant insights about Griz football you care to share? Or are you going to shut up after that howling embarrassment and just thread troll from now on?

UMGriz75 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I will admit that Daum did not fit in as he says and you want to hang your hat on, but the reason he did not fit in falls squarely on Mr Daum and not the coaching staff. This is were your argument fails, yet you just can't seem to figure that out. So keep thumping your chest and pointing fingers and sooner or later you might actually be pointing the correct direction.
There was nothing to "figure out." You lied about it, pretended you "knew all about it," got caught by reference to both Daum's comments and Stitt's, and you were exposed for the idiot you are. No chest-thumping involved. You were wrong. Period. And, as usual, you were wrong in your arrogant "know it all" way, and it was tremendously entertaining watching you back pedal, just as you are still trying to do. Any other brilliant insights about Griz football you care to share? Or are you going to shut up after that howling embarrassment and just thread troll from now on?

I have never lied about anything in reference to Daum. There was incorrect info that many on this board had heard, and I will not get into the source, but it seems that the info was not shared accidentally. You continually want to make it sound like the coaches and program are to blame for Daum "not feeling like he fit in" but that is not true. I know you will never admit to being incorrect, heck you can not even stop using it as a basis to further an argument. Keep pounding away, a majority on this board realize how full of shit you really are.

UM75, you embelish so much it's insane. This was Daum's PUBLIC statement. "I just wasn't happy there and never felt like I was apart (sic) of the team," Daum said in a message to the Missoulian. Where did he blame the team or the coaches in that statement? He said HE never felt part of the team. He never once said he felt like the team or the program did anything to him, and he never, ever mentioned Stitt or any other coach, and, on top of that, the word problems, as you used them, were never used. That's it. One quote, and you say he gave a public statement attributing problems to the team, the program, and the coaches. Really?

I also know for a fact the coaches wanted him to stay and did not trash him.

HelenaHandBasket said:
I have never lied about anything in reference to Daum. There was incorrect info that many on this board had heard, and I will not get into the source, but it seems that the info was not shared accidentally. You continually want to make it sound like the coaches and program are to blame for Daum "not feeling like he fit in" but that is not true.
The fact is, you went with the disinformation, pretending you "knew," but it was a classic case of you accepting what somebody else said "second hand" and pretending you had inside info. The fact is, then, after being wrong the first time, you couldn't accept the mud all over your face, and had to argue about the reasons why, when you in fact didn't know in the first place, and didn't know in the second place either. You were thoroughly exposed for what you are, a Griz football phony and thread troll.

havgrizfan said:
UM75, you embelish so much it's insane. This was Daum's PUBLIC statement. "I just wasn't happy there and never felt like I was apart (sic) of the team," Daum said in a message to the Missoulian. Where did he blame the team or the coaches in that statement? He said HE never felt part of the team.
Well, there you go. I didn't say he blamed the team, I said, initially and at the outset that he left because he was unhappy with the team and the program. You fabricated your own story about that, and like many others, got caught pretending you knew something, and then, when caught, pretended I said something I did not say. You're getting to be thread troll yourself. Man up. What impresses me about this forum is that there is a small contingent of sports hangers-on, who pretend to be all manly, and then when they get egg all over themselves, don't have the personal integrity to simply admit it. You've become one of them. "Real men," right?

HelenaHandBasket said:
Keep pounding away, a majority on this board realize how full of shit you really are.
I called it right. You called it wrong. You pretended to have "inside info," now you are trying to blame other posters for misleading you and the forum. You now admit you didn't have a clue. You were just pretending you knew something. Nice guy. Nice lie. You troll threads. Everyone knows who the piece of shit is.

UMGriz75 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Keep pounding away, a majority on this board realize how full of shit you really are.
I called it right. You called it wrong. You pretended to have "inside info," now you are trying to blame other posters for misleading you and the forum. You now admit you didn't have a clue. You were just pretending you knew something. Nice guy. Nice lie. You troll threads. Everyone knows who the piece of shit is.

What a tool.

To be honest, I had knowledge of him considering leaving months prior with the label "bad work ethic" and "primadona" being thrown around. When the misinformation was leaked, I thought that made much more sense than what I had heard earlier, and from a source very close to the situation. Turned out that was wrong and the initial info was correct. Seems I tried to give the kids the benefit of the doubt and it turned out wrong. But keep stinkin' 75.

reinell30 said:
UMGriz75 said:
reinell30 said:
Anyone have a picture to post of the new Griz Vision? If it complete that is....Thank you!
The framework finally appears completed, but no electronics are yet installed. No screen. It looks like it will be completed from inside the stadium when they get around to hooking things up, as they are preparing the site outside the stadium gates for Champion Center construction. There may yet be some modifications being completed to compensate for the screw ups.

Thank you!

Actually the school has hired an Improv group to act out the replays.....part of Royce E's budget cuts......so I think what you're seing is a finished product.

HelenaHandBasket said:
What a tool.

To be honest, I had knowledge of him considering leaving months prior with the label "bad work ethic" and "primadona" being thrown around. When the misinformation was leaked, I thought that made much more sense than what I had heard earlier, and from a source very close to the situation. Turned out that was wrong and the initial info was correct. Seems I tried to give the kids the benefit of the doubt and it turned out wrong. But keep stinkin' 75.
Oh, the story changes again. "I was wrong, but I was actually right. The only part that was wrong was the part where I thought I was wrong." You never give up do you? With mud all over your face, you stutter and stammer, "well, even though I said the opposite at the time, I actually I knew the truth MONTHS before. Indeed, I knew the TRUTH before Daum was even born." :lol:

Keep spinning.

uofmman1122 said:
grizare#1 said:
Is it still Sprinturf?

I will only except new turf if the portion with the Grizzly in the middle looks as tho it has been cut with box cutters straight out of the old turf...and there is a clear color difference in the new turf and old logo......

Staright out of Chapter 4: How to further embarass the state.. from prize winning book....Bobcat Batter

grizare#1 said:
uofmman1122 said:
grizare#1 said:
Is it still Sprinturf?
I'm sure it will be the same kind of product so to speak. No mention of any color changes just that it was due for replacement and they had the funds early. It was not scheduled for replacement until next season, that's what I was told by one of the coaches at youth camp but they got the go ahead and funds.

the 4 best words a program will ever hear...

BadlandsGrizFan said:
uofmman1122 said:
I will only accept new turf if the portion with the Grizzly in the middle looks as tho it has been cut with box cutters straight out of the old turf...and there is a clear color difference in the new turf and old logo...... Straight out of Chapter 4: How to further embarrass the state.. from prize winning book....Bobcat Batter
It would take a book to describe all the ways they do weird stuff over there. The Septic Tank deserves several chapters.

grizindabox said:
Right or wrong.......75 is the model of persistence....
The "other" Thread Troll.

As an FYI, in the hands of people like "havgriz" the commentary became considerably distorted, because he is either confused or has his own agenda. Indeed, he misrepresents some baloney he is carrying in his head as my views and they were not.

The original posts are here:
Re: Daum
grizcountry420 said:
» Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 pm
Washgrizfan1 said:
kemajic said:
Daum quit and is gone. Depressed and Swett showing him no respect, the straw that broke the camel's back. May be burned out with football and go somewhere to play baseball. Apparently not the only one in that group that's unhappy.
There is, and has been since last spring, considerable noise out there about Coach Stitt's interactions with players (as well as some supporters). Some of you who are so positive on the new coach may want to do some checking around. It looks as if kemajic may have heard or experienced some of this.
Thats whats wrong.. Kids coming in here wanting the coaches to kiss their ass and when it doesnt happen their ego gets hurt and then they become a cancer to the team.
Superref1 said:
Daum was not cut, he did leave on his own. Had major problems with Swett treating him like a piece of shit. Heard some of the other players under Swett not happy either. Think he may have to grow up and treat his players with the same respect he demands. This guy has no idea how good Daum is. Not sure what Daum is going to do but I know there are schools out there that want him.
AKGriz72 said:
This is sad news and if true, wish him the best.

I'm interested in what exactly is going on behind the scenes with this team and why some of our best talent is packing up and leaving. I'm beginning to lose confidence in our coaches in their decision making and relationships with the athletes.
Those comments were not mine. My comments on Daum were limited to 1) don't attack the players personally, 2) he was in fact unhappy with the team and the program, and 3) professional programs avoid rampant speculation by issuing press releases, which can benefit all concerned, and keep adverse, rampant and often false and degrading speculation about young men just starting their adult lives off the Internet where it lasts forever. But, some of you just don't "get" that, and just KNEW!

Buttegrizzle said:
» Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:10 pm
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
It's nobody's business why Daum left but it wasn't effort related and it wasn't about the coaches. All of you insiders really nailed this one..........

Idiots
Best post ever AG1

UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
Right or wrong.......75 is the model of persistence....
The "other" Thread Troll.

As an FYI, in the hands of people like "havgriz" the commentary became considerably distorted, because he is either confused or has his own agenda. Indeed, he misrepresents some baloney he is carrying in his head as my views and they were not.

The original posts are here:
Re: Daum
grizcountry420 said:
» Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 pm
Washgrizfan1 said:
There is, and has been since last spring, considerable noise out there about Coach Stitt's interactions with players (as well as some supporters). Some of you who are so positive on the new coach may want to do some checking around. It looks as if kemajic may have heard or experienced some of this.
Thats whats wrong.. Kids coming in here wanting the coaches to kiss their ass and when it doesnt happen their ego gets hurt and then they become a cancer to the team.
Superref1 said:
Daum was not cut, he did leave on his own. Had major problems with Swett treating him like a piece of shit. Heard some of the other players under Swett not happy either. Think he may have to grow up and treat his players with the same respect he demands. This guy has no idea how good Daum is. Not sure what Daum is going to do but I know there are schools out there that want him.
AKGriz72 said:
This is sad news and if true, wish him the best.

I'm interested in what exactly is going on behind the scenes with this team and why some of our best talent is packing up and leaving. I'm beginning to lose confidence in our coaches in their decision making and relationships with the athletes.
Those comments were not mine. My comments on Daum were limited to 1) don't attack the players personally, 2) he was in fact unhappy with the team and the program, and 3) professional programs avoid rampant speculation by issuing press releases, which can benefit all concerned, and keep adverse, rampant and often false and degrading speculation about young men just starting their adult lives off the Internet where it lasts forever. But, some of you just don't "get" that, and just KNEW!

Buttegrizzle said:
» Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:10 pm
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
It's nobody's business why Daum left but it wasn't effort related and it wasn't about the coaches. All of you insiders really nailed this one..........

Idiots
Best post ever AG1

Like I said.....persistence....

grizindabox said:
Like I said.....persistence....
Trolling, trolling, trolling ...

I did, however, find the claim made under your other screenname -- that you actually knew the "truth about Daum" before you willingly fed the rumor mill with the false claims about Daum -- to be hugely entertaining. Almost worth yet another thread hijack by you "two."

The center display is up, and the two wing panel displays are mounted and the electronics were being worked on yesterday. It's taking shape.

:roll: What a fuvkin crew :roll: 90% of you don't even know what the new turf is gonna even look like. Here, let me fill ya in... It's gonna have a really cool lookin alt... Wait... Nah, Nevermind. Fuvk you guys. :evil:

NLGrizFan said:
:roll: What a fuvkin crew :roll: 90% of you don't even know what the new turf is gonna even look like. Here, let me fill ya in... It's gonna have a really cool lookin alt... Wait... Nah, Nevermind. Fuvk you guys. :evil:
Green.

Back