• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where Are They Now?

Allezchat said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursus1 said:
"Before resigning and coming forward on Tuesday as one of the three Billings police officers recently disciplined for sexual trysts on city property, Paul LaMantia had been the subject of several complaints."

Interesting and long article on LaMantia. http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/before-billings-cop-resigned-disciplinary-citations-stacked-up-against-him/article_4a1d28be-cc51-546b-87cf-d38fb754e94a.html
Didn't realize he played for the griz. What position? Starter?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think he was a DT.

'68griz said:
Allezchat said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursus1 said:
"Before resigning and coming forward on Tuesday as one of the three Billings police officers recently disciplined for sexual trysts on city property, Paul LaMantia had been the subject of several complaints."

Interesting and long article on LaMantia. http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/before-billings-cop-resigned-disciplinary-citations-stacked-up-against-him/article_4a1d28be-cc51-546b-87cf-d38fb754e94a.html
Didn't realize he played for the griz. What position? Starter?

Think he started his career at Boise State prior to transfer here, he may have been DE there

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think he was a DT.

Guys who I keep up with who played for the Griz that haven't been mentioned:

Austin Mullins - talent promoter in Nashville

Jace Palmer - Stryker Orthopedic rep in Billings

Tyler Palmer - Stryker ortho rep in Bozeman

Kevin Klaboe - Stryker

Mike Ferriter - Idaho State offensive coordinator

Craig Mettler - head track coach at Missoula Sentinel and heath ed teacher

Shann Schillinger - Griz safeties coach

Shawn Lebsock - Optometrist in Billings

Ryan Bagley - artist in Seattle

Jeff Larson - Financial adviser in Missoula

Sam Gratton - Nike

Andrew Schmidt - Lawyer in Denver

Tim Anderson - Loan adjuster Missoula

Houston Stockton - Entrepreneur in Spokane

Tyler Pelluer - Ninetex in Seattle

George Mercer - Banker in Libby

Jesse Carlson - Oil and Gas in Denver

Ty Timmer - med school

Terran Hillesland - I think I heard he's back in Sidney in the real estate biz, I forget which agency.

Tuff Harris - Active as a speaker and leader in Montana's native communities with his One Heart Warriors organization. I think he serves/served on the pastoral staff at Faith Chapel in Billings too.

Greg Hardy - I think he was back in Fairview coaching football for two or three years. I'm not sure if he's still there.

Ringneck said:
Terran Hillesland - I think I heard he's back in Sidney in the real estate biz, I forget which agency.

Tuff Harris - Active as a speaker and leader in Montana's native communities with his One Heart Warriors organization. I think he serves/served on the pastoral staff at Faith Chapel in Billings too.

Greg Hardy - I think he was back in Fairview coaching football for two or three years. I'm not sure if he's still there.

Greg Hardy lives in Bozeman and works in sales at Universal Athletic.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Ringneck said:

Greg Hardy lives in Bozeman and works in sales at Universal Athletic.

I'll bet his work duties do not include spelling out C-A-T-S with his arms.

Ringneck said:

I believe he's doing a handful of things, real estate, insurance, and possibly still doing some natural gas resource work.

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Guys who I keep up with who played for the Griz that haven't been mentioned:

Austin Mullins - talent promoter in Nashville

Jace Palmer - Stryker Orthopedic rep in Billings

Tyler Palmer - Stryker ortho rep in Bozeman

Kevin Klaboe - Stryker

Mike Ferriter - Idaho State offensive coordinator

Craig Mettler - head track coach at Missoula Sentinel and heath ed teacher

Shann Schillinger - Griz safeties coach

Shawn Lebsock - Optometrist in Billings

Ryan Bagley - artist in Seattle

Jeff Larson - Financial adviser in Missoula

Sam Gratton - Nike

Andrew Schmidt - Lawyer in Denver

Tim Anderson - Loan adjuster Missoula

Houston Stockton - Entrepreneur in Spokane

Tyler Pelluer - Ninetex in Seattle

George Mercer - Banker in Libby

Jesse Carlson - Oil and Gas in Denver

Ty Timmer - med school

Ty Timmer will start an orthopedic residency in ND, I think in Fargo, later this summer.

Zach Gratton may be with Stryker now.

Kyle Ryan, Dylan McFarland and Shane McIntyre are lawyers in Missoula. McFarland and McIntyre also lead the Christmas carol singing at the Mo Club Christmas party.

Sean Wren is a financial planner in Missoula.

JD Quinn works in Dallas with a company helping college athletic departments recoup healthcare costs from the feds..

Jason Washington was at the UM biz school as of a couple years ago.

Chris Snyder is an AD at a Spokane high school.

Blake Horgan is a train conductor, I think, out of Spokane.

Brent Russum is a businessman in Phoenix, I think. Has a business or two in Missoula too.

The Hancock brothers are chiropractors in Wichita and Dallas, I think.

Assume Chris Orwig is still a fishing guide in Missoula. He and his wife have also done some stuff out of the country.

Alex Verlanic has moved back to MT from CA, where he was working with KPMG or someone like that.

Matt Lebsock is a lawyer in Billings.

I see JaTon Simpson around Missoula, but don't know what he does.

JR Waller is in Missoula, maybe federal probation.

Allen Saenz has been in Missoula all or most of the time since graduation. Enterprise Rent a Car, then maybe Verizon.

Think Levi Horn is still in Spokane. Has done some sports things with tribes.

Colin Dow is in Boise. Assume Tyler Thomas is still there. Dustin Dlouhy too. HIs dad caught the winning TD for Boise St in its national championship game about 1980.

Dain Oliver, Sentinel coach.

Andy Larson works for First Security Bank in Missoula.

I think Dave DeCoite still lives in Missoula. Has had a kid or two player soccer, I know.

John Edwards is a lawyer in Billings.

Assume Chris Pohlemus is still involved with real estate in the DC area.

Brock Sunderland is the GM of Edmonton CFL.

Herbert Gamboa was working construction in Missoula, but left for Rome to play American football late last summer, I believe.

Caleb Kidder was planning to go back to the Patriots as of last summer after he was injured.

Ryan Burke works in Missoula. Can't recall what he's doing. Business.

Andrew Swink works north of Atlanta. He was in town for a friend's UM graduation.

Harrison Greenberg is working in NYC, I think at Morgan Stanley.

Chuck Burton is a highway patrolman in Polson. Great guy.

Wow, quite a list. Thanks PR. Anyone know anything about any of these guys from some of the glory years?

Jefferson Heidlberger, Levander Segars, Etu Molden, Vince Huntsberger, Trey Young

4theluvofgriz said:
Wow, quite a list. Thanks PR. Anyone know anything about any of these guys from some of the glory years?

Jefferson Heidlberger, Levander Segars, Etu Molden, Vince Huntsberger, Trey Young

Etu Molden works at something called BakeMark in Sacramento (At least that is what his Bookface page says)

SACCAT66 said:
4theluvofgriz said:

Etu Molden works at something called BakeMark in Sacramento (At least that is what his Bookface page says)

Jefferson Heidelberger - Business Operations Principal at Pacific Gas and Electric Company
(After getting MBA at UC Davis) [from linkedin]

CrunchGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
4theluvofgriz said:

Jefferson Heidelberger - Business Operations Principal at Pacific Gas and Electric Company

He's from that corner of the world.

4theluvofgriz said:

PR just grabbed the bottom end of last years Christmas Party at the Cabin....

CrunchGriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
4theluvofgriz said:

Jefferson worked in Montana for year, with the Farran group. In real estate development. He had a condo near Whitefish. Then decided to get his MBA.

Huntsberger is a doctor. Think he may be in Sandpoint.

Casey Cordial is a chiropractor for famous tennis players or something

And a certain ex-con lives in Bozeman because I noticed him on the sex offender map...

Back