• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Where Are They Now?

66volvo said:
Brian Pelc: successful banker in Kalispell and excellent father, husband and family man. A strong example that there is life after playing the sport.
And does color for Flathead Braves radio. I'll echo and add that he has a wicked golf swing, has slimmed down and still is a damn funny dude.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Another famous name that many of you have forgot....

Kris Heppner

Real Estate appraiser for the Flathead.

No one living as a Griz fan in 1997 will ever forget Kris Heppner. That game winner was nails.

Hells bells said:
227GRIZ said:
Andy Petek works for Lithia in Helena
Sold my dad a new ram truck a few years ago. good guy

Definitely a good guy. I met Petek after a couple boxing matches, in Montana, after his Griz football career. He fought a friend of mine (on my Butte softball team) a few times. Always LOVED watching those fights!

Todd Ericson, #37, and 5th in career tackles (287) when he left UM in 1993, is doing really well for himself in western Washington. Todd's son is a great all-around athlete. His sons' 10U baseball team won all four games at the USSSA Pacific Northwest Super NIT tournament held in Everett, WA. They earned a spot in the Big Tournament in Florida. They are big GRIZ family, I am hoping the son plays football for the GRIZ.

mtgriz said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Another famous name that many of you have forgot....

Kris Heppner

Real Estate appraiser for the Flathead.

No one living as a Griz fan in 1997 will ever forget Kris Heppner. That game winner was nails.

https://youtu.be/c-YtP3s47KA

Had it not been for Kris, the streak would've ended. Still love the cowboy at the end.

IntuitiveGriz said:
Hells bells said:
227GRIZ said:
Andy Petek works for Lithia in Helena
Sold my dad a new ram truck a few years ago. good guy

Definitely a good guy. I met Petek after a couple boxing matches, in Montana, after his Griz football career. He fought a friend of mine (on my Butte softball team) a few times. Always LOVED watching those fights!

lol, don't cross Petek. He's a legitamately scary dude and how he really makes his $ these days is none of our business.

Allezchat said:
Ursa Major said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Ringneck said:
Terran Hillesland - I think I heard he's back in Sidney in the real estate biz, I forget which agency.

Tuff Harris - Active as a speaker and leader in Montana's native communities with his One Heart Warriors organization. I think he serves/served on the pastoral staff at Faith Chapel in Billings too.

Greg Hardy - I think he was back in Fairview coaching football for two or three years. I'm not sure if he's still there.

Greg Hardy lives in Bozeman and works in sales at Universal Athletic.

I'll bet his work duties do not include spelling out C-A-T-S with his arms.
I think he has to drink out of a blue Bobcat cup though......

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Greg Hardy just started working as the Principal at Scobey High School.

Not to be a "Debbie Downer" but a former Griz kicker/punter, Dean Rominger, passed away from ALS on August 12th. He was also the father of former Griz, Steven Rominger.

https://www.croxfordfuneralhome.com/notices/Gary-Rominger

Back