• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who's going to be starting quarterback next year?

I'm sure there are people on here that think the only reason Gus is the #1 is because Stitt is afraid he will transfer to Rocky if he's not.

mtgrizrule said:
Mousegriz said:
havgrizfan said:
Gus will make his decision after spring ball. He is still at the UM for this semester.

Has Gus made the decision yet? If he transfers to Rocky like was reported here, Griz might need to adjust their QB plans.

Quite a few people heard at the end of last season that Gus might be transferring, depending on how the spring QB battle played out. What is so wrong with any player considering that option, or anyone posting that could happen? Fortunately for Gus and GRIZ fans, he is not transferring now. The question now is, which players will now transfer when the spring semester is over?

In reviewing this thread from January and February "quite a few people" seemed to give him no chance at starting here. Am I missing something or is there not one expression that he might win the job amongst the 2+ pages of posts

........Just an observation about "quite a few people" and what they "heard". He's not the starter yet but I'm not sure who quite a few of you were listening to just a couple months ago!

Back