• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Who's going to be starting quarterback next year?

The G.I. Bill is up to 70K now along with the college fund, which is an option to go along with the g.i. bill. They get living stipend and now, wasn't this way when I had it, you can use the bill to pay for books. I'm glad they finally changed that stupid rule.

Harm said:
The G.I. Bill is up to 70K now along with the college fund, which is an option to go along with the g.i. bill. They get living stipend and now, wasn't this way when I had it, you can use the bill to pay for books. I'm glad they finally changed that stupid rule.

I guess Prater is better set than we thought. Glad he chose the GRIZ :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
Harm said:

I guess Prater is better set than we thought. Glad he chose the GRIZ :thumb:
No doubt. Wasn't like that for me either. Hat's off to Prater. Thank you for your service!

havgrizfan said:
Looking like Stitt wants longterm competition for Pflug. A QB prospect from Oklahoma City is on a OV this weekend.
Does that mean Prater isn't considered a long term option? I believe he's still got 4 years left.

whoever will be flingin' the ball should have no shortage of targets, this will be interesting to say the least......

http://ravallirepublic.com/missoula/sports/college/montana/football/a213c1f4-81d1-57aa-a75d-ee6b38009707.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

havgrizfan said:
Gus will make his decision after spring ball. He is still at the UM for this semester.

Has Gus made the decision yet? If he transfers to Rocky like was reported here, Griz might need to adjust their QB plans.

Mousegriz said:
havgrizfan said:
Gus will make his decision after spring ball. He is still at the UM for this semester.

Has Gus made the decision yet? If he transfers to Rocky like was reported here, Griz might need to adjust their QB plans.

Quite a few people heard at the end of last season that Gus might be transferring, depending on how the spring QB battle played out. What is so wrong with any player considering that option, or anyone posting that could happen? Fortunately for Gus and GRIZ fans, he is not transferring now. The question now is, which players will now transfer when the spring semester is over?

mtgrizrule said:
Mousegriz said:
havgrizfan said:

Quite a few people heard at the end of last season that Gus might be transferring

From extremely reliable, never-been-wrong sources, no doubt.

Htowngriz said:
mtgrizrule said:
Mousegriz said:
havgrizfan said:

Quite a few people heard at the end of last season that Gus might be transferring

From extremely reliable, never-been-wrong sources, no doubt.

Actually he posted that Gus will make his decision after spring ball.
That is actually correct, because after spring ball, it looks like he will be deciding to stay with the GRIZ. :thumb:

Back