• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will NDSU "4-peat?"

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Get out of my thread. There is a five-peat thread on ice, in case we need it in two years. Don't get ahead of yourself. Chill. UNDSU's day will come.

I was going to say that you can't five-peat until you've three and four-peated, but I wanted to wait for you to point it out. I'm glad you, a true patriot, did.

I would only like to point out that anybody who pledges allegiance to Bison Nation is a traitor to our country. A treasonous snake. One of those engorged snakes that has just eaten an entire cow and looks uncomfortable.

True. Grand Forks, or, as many call it, South Winnipeg, is as much a part of this Nation as Ciudad Juarez, but with much larger and impressive forks.

A heck of a lot has to go right to win the NC even once. A couple of key injuries, a few funny bounces of the oddly shaped ball, a few poorly timed fumbles -- any of which can happen at any time. That they won 3 in a row is amazing. The odds diminish for every consecutive attempt (which is why no one else has done more than 3). I'd bet against them getting number 4.

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Get out of my thread. There is a five-peat thread on ice, in case we need it in two years. Don't get ahead of yourself. Chill. UNDSU's day will come.

I was going to say that you can't five-peat until you've three and four-peated, but I wanted to wait for you to point it out. I'm glad you, a true patriot, did.

I would only like to point out that anybody who pledges allegiance to Bison Nation is a traitor to our country. A treasonous snake. One of those engorged snakes that has just eaten an entire cow and looks uncomfortable.

True. Grand Forks, or, as many call it, South Winnipeg, is as much a part of this Nation as Ciudad Juarez, but with much larger and impressive forks.

This Sir, is a slap in the face to the entire state of Chihuahua! I'm afraid It will not be unanswered.

Grisly Fan said:
A heck of a lot has to go right to win the NC even once. A couple of key injuries, a few funny bounces of the oddly shaped ball, a few poorly timed fumbles -- any of which can happen at any time. That they won 3 in a row is amazing. The odds diminish for every consecutive attempt (which is why no one else has done more than 3). I'd bet against them getting number 4.

True. Funny thing is, NDSU lost All World LB Grant Olson in 2013 run, and Safety Colton Heagle was a shell of himself last year & we won. There's been injuries every year and its been next man up!

sorry I bumped your thread, my apologies :(

Back