• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will NDSU "4-peat?"

Wasn't the quote, "If there is a team . . ."? UNDSU will 4-peat. Thanks for stopping by eGriz.com!

I think NDSU will get it done in a close game. I think that would make th the only FCS programs to win 4 in a row.

After this year there run ends however. I think NDSU's first loss will be at the hands of the Griz.

Bizon world turned upside down, they have a winning season with 3 or 4 losses for the year.

Still good enough to get them an at large in the playoffs and they fall out in round one.

KingsValleyGriz said:
I think NDSU will get it done in a close game. I think that would make th the only FCS programs to win 4 in a row.

After this year there run ends however. I think NDSU's first loss will be at the hands of the Griz.

Bizon world turned upside down, they have a winning season with 3 or 4 losses for the year.

Still good enough to get them an at large in the playoffs and they fall out in round one.

It is a crapshoot. They return nearly every offensive player next year minus Crockett and their best offensive lineman who was injured last year. They do loose players on defense, but there is quite a bit of talent waiting there. They do not play Illinois State next year or an FBS team and both UNI and SDSU will be down. I say 2 losses with maybe one coming to the Griz.

Ndsu was hurting on defense with all american LB Travis Beck during sdsu coastal in playoffs they got the adjustments done in semifinal. I think they roll in this title game

Why is the championship game only on ESPN2 this year? It used to be on the main ESPN channel.

Just wondering... Is there really much of a difference between if a game is on ESPN or ESPN2? I assume most people have both channels, so is it really a bigger deal if the game is on ESPN2 rather than ESPN?

get'em_griz said:
Just wondering... Is there really much of a difference between if a game is on ESPN or ESPN2? I assume most people have both channels, so is it really a bigger deal if the game is on ESPN2 rather than ESPN?

lol, same thing I was thinking. Not sure it ever crossed my mind!?!?

IF NDSU 4 peats, the graduating seniors will have a 57-3 record meaning that they'll have more National Championships under them then they will have loses. :shock:

NLGrizFan said:
IF NDSU 4 peats, the graduating seniors will have a 57-3 record meaning that they'll have more National Championships under them then they will have loses. :shock:
That is insane.

The title game should be a very good game. As far as next years game against the Griz, I think NDSU's offense will have to win the game. There are too many questions about NDSU's defense for next year. They lose both safeties which are arguably the best tandem of all time, pretty much every LB and two quality DEs. NDSU's MLB for next year has had to play due to injury and has done very well and some DEs have gotten some good experience this year. NDSU's offense will bring back a lot of players but the defense will be a lot different. I expect a good game.

I'd like to request to change title to "5-peat!"

the past 4 years, I seldom worried about this problem, as the Defense was just way too good to let NDSU lose.... this year its an Offense Dominated Team so that will be the only fly in the ointment..

I'd say its 80-90% that NDSU wins again.

Get out of my thread. There is a five-peat thread on ice, in case we need it in two years. Don't get ahead of yourself. Chill. UNDSU's day will come.

AllWeatherFan said:
Get out of my thread. There is a five-peat thread on ice, in case we need it in two years. Don't get ahead of yourself. Chill. UNDSU's day will come.

I was going to say that you can't five-peat until you've three and four-peated, but I wanted to wait for you to point it out. I'm glad you, a true patriot, did.

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:

I was going to say that you can't five-peat until you've three and four-peated, but I wanted to wait for you to point it out. I'm glad you, a true patriot, did.

I would only like to point out that anybody who pledges allegiance to Bison Nation is a traitor to our country. A treasonous snake. One of those engorged snakes that has just eaten an entire cow and looks uncomfortable.

Back