• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Will NDSU "4-peat?"

should we be worried? they were bum-rushed in the fargodome last year.

Their front 4 on defense will have to stop our run game before I start worrying.

Yes, although I'd like to see Coastal Carolina win it. Be cool to see something new. That said I don't think the Bison will lose. Hopefully, the Griz can start them off on a sour note on their quest for 5 in a row next season.

Pretty fun looking this thread over. I came from Fargo last summer and had the Bison winning it again after it was announced that Klieman would take over. I've had my Frisco tickets for a gestation period now.

No, not in the cards for them this year. The winner of the ISU\EWU game Saturday will go on to win it all.

poorgriz said:
No, not in the cards for them this year. The winner of the ISU\EWU game Saturday will go on to win it all.
I agree. NDSU will be the second best team after this weekend. The chipper winner will be the winner of the EWU/ISU game. ( ISUb, ISUr, ISUxx, ISUo, whatever you all call them and use those acronyms for).

Catsrback76 said:
No, they almost got smoked by SDSU and could only put up 27 on them. They lose this weekend. Mark it!

Against CC?

:lol:

NDSU ran for 424 last year and their D-line is outweighed by 30-50 lbs this year. Plus they run a 4-2-5 defensive alignment....not to conducive to stopping a power running game.

We'll see.

Bison fan in NW MN said:
Catsrback76 said:
No, they almost got smoked by SDSU and could only put up 27 on them. They lose this weekend. Mark it!
Against CC?

:lol:

NDSU ran for 424 last year and their D-line is outweighed by 30-50 lbs this year. Plus they run a 4-2-5 defensive alignment....not to conducive to stopping a power running game.

We'll see.
Close ... but no cigar.

At this point, I'd say the odd heavily favor them. Although they have certainly struggled more than in previous years, I'm not seeing much in the other survivors that give me much confidence that someone could be better. I-State is looking pretty good right now ... but that's against what everyone knew was a POS defense.

IdaGriz01 said:
At this point, I'd say the odd heavily favor them. Although they have certainly struggled more than in previous years, I'm not seeing much in the other survivors that give me much confidence that someone could be better. I-State is looking pretty good right now ... but that's against what everyone knew was a POS defense.

I'd say their defense is pretty legit though holding VA and company to just 20 points through 3 quarters.

They have found ways to win the last 2 games, but they did not dominate either one. They look beatable this year, IMHO.

Losing 2 all Americans in LB Travis Beck and WR ZACH vraa hurts a lot, but. All we do is win, so let's win 2 more I guess

Back