• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Griz Football Recruiting- (11)Verbals- (15)Offers- (1) 2024 Vebal

CDAGRIZ said:
Don’t know where to put this, but does anyone know anything about a kid named Parker Awad? 2023 QB from Edison High in HB, CA. I watched him throw for 335 and 4 TDs last night. It wasn’t a typical HS “stats” performance. He made all the throws and must’ve completed 70%. Very mobile. He transferred from Mater Dei (the #1 in the nation one) last season. Edison is 5-0 and ranked like #8 or 10 in all of CA.

6-1, 185. 24/7 lists him as a 3 star with no college offers. I don’t know the kid, but it seems like he could play somewhere. Can’t find any college info online.

Looks like his Twitter is awadparker

Has offers from Alabama State, Cal Lutheran, and Benedictine College. Has visited Wyoming, UNLV, Idaho, NO COL, and South Dakota. Doesnt look like he has committed anywhere.

Named to top 15 prospects in Orange County...

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Don’t know where to put this, but does anyone know anything about a kid named Parker Awad? 2023 QB from Edison High in HB, CA. I watched him throw for 335 and 4 TDs last night. It wasn’t a typical HS “stats” performance. He made all the throws and must’ve completed 70%. Very mobile. He transferred from Mater Dei (the #1 in the nation one) last season. Edison is 5-0 and ranked like #8 or 10 in all of CA.

6-1, 185. 24/7 lists him as a 3 star with no college offers. I don’t know the kid, but it seems like he could play somewhere. Can’t find any college info online.

Has offers from Alabama State, Cal Lutheran, and Benedictine College. Has visited Wyoming, UNLV, Idaho, NO COL, and South Dakota. Doesnt look like he has committed anywhere.

Thx, man. Maybe I saw him on a great day, but he looked to have a lot of game.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Could be his size...he will definitely play college ball somewhere.

It’s weird though cause he will post things and tag Keaton and coaches from other teams as well.

When asked what type of player he is (Hall), he replied he is a speed guy, he can line up outside and inside and even take the ball from the backfield. Likened himself to Deebo Samuels of the 49ers.

6’5”, 265 OL out of California:

https://twitter.com/cjefferson75/status/1578154831683821570?s=61&t=vEwTamzqEwyflyg2iIZq5Q

AZGrizFan said:

https://twitter.com/cjefferson75/status/1578154831683821570?s=61&t=vEwTamzqEwyflyg2iIZq5Q

He has an offer from Jackson State. Not sure how Bobby stacks up against Deion Sanders lol.

https://twitter.com/DEdgeFootball/status/1578076545834315777?s=20&t=OILfI_NAc6jBVgxQ29SKTA

retweeted by Kaleb Carter

Da Boyz Mom said:
AZGrizFan said:

He has an offer from Jackson State. Not sure how Bobby stacks up against Deion Sanders lol.

He’s beaten out better coaches. :D

AZGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

He’s beaten out better coaches. :D
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/13899232/61b2cce4f32666027cec56b7

"16 year old Senior at Chaparral High School.
Last year was my first year playing football and varsity.
I fell in love with the game. It's fun and I want to be great and play in college. God is Great!"

SoldierGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Wish we had him right now, just in case. Dude has faced completion far above that of a AA Montana QB. We focus too much on trying to get “Montana boys” and overlook dudes who can play in the BSC. Look at where he is compared to QBs in his county and where they’re going. There. I said (typed) it.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierGriz said:

Wish we had him right now, just in case. Dude has faced completion far above that of a AA Montana QB. We focus too much on trying to get “Montana boys” and overlook dudes who can play in the BSC. Look at where he is compared to QBs in his county and where they’re going. There. I said (typed) it.

Totally agree about the Montana boys thing, but still think they should make up the core of the team, with skill positions as such coming from out of state

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Totally agree about the Montana boys thing, but still think they should make up the core of the team, with skill positions as such coming from out of state

I get that. Agreed. I might walk down on Thursday to watch this Awad kid take on Los Al and their 5-star QB Malachi Nelson (USC). It’s one of those weird things where Edison doesn’t really have a home stadium, so they play at the one near me, often on Thursdays. I expect Los Al to win, but maybe the Awad kid can have a good showing in a pretty nationally visible game.

Latest posts

Back