• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Griz Football Official (14)Signed, (1)Verbal, (5)Transfers & (2) Known Offers

AZGrizFan said:
Paytonlives said:
E Michigan offered in late Jan, did not think he would sign there

$$$ :|

Probably and a lot of players want to be "D1" regardless of playing time and intangibles... not saying this is the case with Gabe, but have seen dozens over the years and then they never see the field and retire unknown

Just a guess from twitter snooping.

I think the unknown Shark is Matt Ballentine.

Also, is the speculation about Shann returning to the staff coming true?

Shann follows Ballentine and is no longer listed on the Hailstate coaching staff.

Another possibility is still CJ Jordan who liked Keatons Shark post.

Paytonlives said:
Yes I know UM is D1 but thats not how most high school football players see it, they think Division 2

Most high school players and the millions and millions of normal folks that aren't a fan of an FCS team.

Griztrain said:

Shann follows Ballentine and is no longer listed on the Hailstate coaching staff.

Ballantine had a tweet I saw earlier saying still available

grizfan1984 said:
Griztrain said:

Ballantine had a tweet I saw earlier saying still available

Yep, literally an hour ago he tweeted that. It ain’t him.

I’m starting to think it may be someone we don’t know about, I thought maybe Micah Johnson but only coaches following him and no players, maybe a Montana kid walkon or something?

Elijah is a 3 star Athlete out of Seattle. Good surprise! Looks like he can play WR and DB. Griz are interested in him as a lock down corner

He had offers from:
Nevada
Yale
PSU
EWU
Army
Air Force
Utah St

https://www.hudl.com/profile/16187846/Elijah-Brady

HookedonGriz said:
https://twitter.com/montanagrizfb/status/1620837929634467846?s=61&t=0ljqNivKQCaAKjPQoOP8Qg

Interesting pickup. Looks like he had offers from Eastern, Portland State, Yale, Airforce, Army, Nevada, Utah State, and took visits to Texas and Oregon State. Seems to have good speed and looks lengthy.

Latest posts

Back