• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2023 Griz Football Official (14)Signed, (1)Verbal, (5)Transfers & (2) Known Offers

Paytonlives said:
AZGrizFan said:
Yep, literally an hour ago he tweeted that. It ain’t him.

This coaching staff doesn't sign 1 for 1 players... at least I cant remember any

Wasn't this exact scenario our starting QB this season?

Ursus1 said:
Griz2k said:
Wasn't this exact scenario our starting QB this season?

And left tackle and a CB and a kicker....

Speaking of kicker, I'm wondering if Ramos is coming back. Heard he was granted 1 more year of eligibility.

KDyrud said:
HookedonGriz said:
https://twitter.com/montanagrizfb/status/1620837929634467846?s=61&t=0ljqNivKQCaAKjPQoOP8Qg

Interesting pickup. Looks like he had offers from Eastern, Portland State, Yale, Airforce, Army, Nevada, Utah State, and took visits to Texas and Oregon State. Seems to have good speed and looks lengthy.
A really impressive football player. Fast and physical. Methinks kudos to Bradford; he seems to be able to get the CBs he wants.

kemajic said:
KDyrud said:
Interesting pickup. Looks like he had offers from Eastern, Portland State, Yale, Airforce, Army, Nevada, Utah State, and took visits to Texas and Oregon State. Seems to have good speed and looks lengthy.
A really impressive football player. Fast and physical. Methinks kudos to Bradford; he seems to be able to get the CBs he wants.
Now imagine what he could do as DC

Griz til I die said:
kemajic said:
Now imagine what he could do as DC
He already is; we are just not qualified to know yet.

I appreciate the number of offensive linemen, and breadth of positions in this class. I would still like to see a hefty DT in the mix.

If the news about OL and K are true, then I think really what is needed is another QB and a DT/NT type player. Unless a good CB falls through as well. Thoughts?

AZDoc said:
If the news about OL and K are true, then I think really what is needed is another QB and a DT/NT type player. Unless a good CB falls through as well. Thoughts?

Definitely DT and a corner, preferably with 2-3 to play. I’m kinda set on giving Vidlak or Abbott the reins for 3 years.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZDoc said:

Definitely DT and a corner, preferably with 2-3 to play. I’m kinda set on giving Vidlak or Abbott the reins for 3 years.

Vidlak for sure. I would just need to see some more in spring regarding Abbott. Maybe that idaho QB for depth. Or...they all suck and they find a 1 and done after spring. Who the crap knows!

alabamagrizzly said:
AZDoc said:

That presumes appropriate development. Otherwise, they better bring someone in here ready to step in when predictably necessary.

AZDoc said:

Don’t you think we need a top notch WR?

Spanky2 said:
AZDoc said:

Don’t you think we need a top notch WR?

I mean if a WR1 showed up that'd be nice, but honestly I think the WR are overall very solid. A burner...yeah, that'd be nice, but I think there are some young guys that may be showing some stuff in spring. Perhaps if it doesn't go well, then they may look for another. That one is hard, because if you can add a stud, no reason not to. But need vs scholarships available...it may be the one that isn't addressed.

Back