• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bear Axed said:
CatsRback said:
https://406mtsports.com/college/big-sky-conference/university-of-montana/haucks-tenure-at-um-brought-wins-but-legal-troubles-as-well/article_b4e946dd-acfa-5ad7-8aec-8d78bad96319.amp.html

Colorful article… how long before this is the norm again?

Stick to cat fighting over a number.

It's always illuminating, just how quickly a kitten fan is able to immediately go into 'little brother" mode and prove just how bitter and butt-hurt they "feel".

Congratulations

Changing the subject with insults… again, par for the course. If you wanna talk, what was so bitter? You brought up the drug violation? What did you want me to say back? All I did was point out the grass isn’t so green over in UM.

CatsRback said:
Bear Axed said:
It's always illuminating, just how quickly a kitten fan is able to immediately go into 'little brother" mode and prove just how bitter and butt-hurt they "feel".

Congratulations

Changing the subject with insults… again, par for the course. If you wanna talk, what was so bitter? You brought up the drug violation? What did you want me to say back? All I did was point out the grass isn’t so green over in UM.

You just go ahead and wimper, whine, cry and pout as long as you "feel" it's necessary, lil' bro.

Bear Axed said:
CatsRback said:

You just go ahead and wimper, whine, cry and pout as long as you "feel" it's necessary, lil' bro.

Feel better? BTW, I’ll give you a candy bar if you can tell me who’s gunna wear 37… :p

CatsRback said:
Bear Axed said:

Feel better? BTW, I’ll give you a candy bar if you can tell me who’s gunna wear 37… :p

Surprise
Suprise
Lil bro has candy bars

CatsRback said:
Bear Axed said:
Surprise
Suprise
Lil bro has candy bars

Always to give to baby bro… only when you behave. You are not behaving though!

When you grow up, maybe you won't suck so bad at attempting to use "Projection", lil bro

Bear Axed said:
CatsRback said:
Always to give to baby bro… only when you behave. You are not behaving though!

When you grow up, maybe you won't suck so bad at attempting to use "Projection", lil bro

You’re funny. Just trying to relate. It’s hard to stoop this low forgive me.

CatsRback said:
Bear Axed said:

You’sre funny. Just trying to relate. It’s hard to stoop this low forgive me.

No worries, little bro.
There has never been a kitten fan that's been even halfway proficient at using Projection. Its exactly why the kitties have always had to mimic their big brother Grizzlies

Bear Axed said:
CatsRback said:
You’sre funny. Just trying to relate. It’s hard to stoop this low forgive me.

No worries, little bro.
There has never been a kitten fan that's been even halfway proficient at using Projection. Its exactly why the kitties have always had to mimic their big brother Grizzlies

So now that you’ve exemplified the art of deflection… how about who’s gunna be #37 :)… little bro…

CatsRback said:
Bear Axed said:
No worries, little bro.

So now that you’ve exemplified the art of deflection… how about who’s gunna be #37 :)… little bro…

It's fully understandable why kitty fans are completely obsessed with their big brothers traditions. Try to have a little patience , it's a learned coping skill

So have they decided who is going to wear #37. I think the whole thing is BS. Wellnel deserves it, it Jace who recommended him and that was the process. To give it and take it away will be demoralizing to him and the rest of the team.

So have they decided who is going to wear #37. I think the whole thing is BS. Wellnel deserves it, it Jace who recommended him and that was the process. To give it and take it away will be demoralizing to him and the rest of the team.

Bear Axed said:
CatsRback said:

It's fully understandable why kitty fans are completely obsessed with their big brothers traditions. Try to have a little patience , it's a learned coping skill

Hey deflection master… who’s gunna wear it? :) little bro

CatsRback said:
Bear Axed said:

Hey deflection master… who’s gunna wear it? little bro

Typical lil bro entitled behavior. You're completely obsessed with things you will never be mature enough to ever understand

Bear Axed said:
CatsRback said:
Hey deflection master… who’s gunna wear it? little bro

Typical lil bro entitled behavior. You're completely obsessed with things you will never be mature enough to ever understand

Enlighten me on the subject then. What are we all missing that you’re so privy to? What’s the deal with #37?

CatsRback said:
Bear Axed said:

Enlighten me on the subject then. What are we all missing that you’re so privy to? What’s the deal with #37?

You're pathetic, a typical 3ft tall little bro. leaping, dancing, acting like a fool and screaming at this full grown big brother and his friends, demanding some sort of acknowledgement & attention.

Poor little guy

Bear Axed said:
CatsRback said:

You're pathetic, a typical 3ft tall little bro. leaping, dancing, acting like a fool and screaming at this full grown big brother and his friends, demanding some sort of acknowledgement & attention.

Poor little guy

Wow. Anyways…

Did you want to tell me about how this “mature and high level” #37 situation is going?

CatsRback said:
Bear Axed said:

Poor little guy

Wow. Anyways…

Did you want to tell me about this “mature and high level” #37 situation is going?

Still leaping, jumping, acting the fool & feeling entitled enough to demand attention?

Bear Axed said:
CatsRback said:
Wow. Anyways…

Did you want to tell me about this “mature and high level” #37 situation is going?

Still leaping, jumping, acting the fool & feeling entitled enough to demand attention?

Are you going to answer the question or just keep being a strange awkwardly angry fan? :lol:

CatsRback said:
Bear Axed said:

Are you going to answer the question or just keep being a strange awkwardly angry fan? :lol:
I'm just going to let you continue to prove why kitty fans have and will always be referred to as "little brother"

Back