• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BillingsMafia said:
What the hell is going on here? I know there are people close to the program that know exactly what's going on but apparently the fear of Bobby has kept them all silent. I guess if you dare piss off Bobby you done. This forum has turn woke and that's a shame.

Woke. lol

Jace told Bobby He was passing 37 to Welnel, Bobby said no try again and gave Jace a list of names with his son at the top!

Jace proceeded with the tradition anyway and Bobby can’t handle it. Bobby has pissed off a large portion of the team with his antics but I agree with fellow posters, why is everyone so scared to confront Bobby on this? Colter, Shaun, Riley, man up and ask this lunatic about it.

Not trolling at all. I’m obviously a Cat fan but cheer for all Montana kids, especially Marcus Welnel. He is a great kid and it’s dam near criminal what Bobby is doing to him. Also pointing out how fearful all of the media is when talking to Bobby. That’s it not trolling, would expect most of Griz nation would agree.

A whole lot of you are going to look REEEEEAAAALLLLLLLY silly in a few days.

'course, that's hardly news for cat fans on this board.

41>37 said:
Jace told Bobby He was passing 37 to Welnel, Bobby said no try again and gave Jace a list of names with his son at the top!

Jace proceeded with the tradition anyway and Bobby can’t handle it. Bobby has pissed off a large portion of the team with his antics but I agree with fellow posters, why is everyone so scared to confront Bobby on this? Colter, Shaun, Riley, man up and ask this lunatic about it.

Source for this info?

41>37 said:

Why does a Cat fan care so much about a Griz tradition?

mthoopsfan said:
41>37 said:

Why does a Cat fan care so much about a Griz tradition?
Because besides losing they have no other traditions of their own.

alabamagrizzly said:
poorgriz said:
I seen? wow

Would you prefer saw grammar police? Seen is the past tense to see.

Again, wow. You just flat out cannot say "I seen........" anything. It's absolutely terrible English and to be honest, it comes across as someone who barely has a grasp on the English language. Now if you throw a "have" in there, "I have seen....." then you're fine.

poorgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Again, wow. You just flat out cannot say "I seen........" anything. It's absolutely terrible English and to be honest, it comes across as someone who barely has a grasp on the English language. Now if you throw a "have" in there, "I have seen....." then you're fine.

-Missing comma after "say". (He didn't say it, anyway)
-Way too many dots in the ellipsis after "seen". (Also, missing spaces between the dots)
- Missing comma after "English". (Technically, you should end the sentence there to avoid the run-on)
-Missing comma after "Now".
-Butchered ellipsis again. (See above)
-Missing comma after "then".

I can go all day . . .

grizondarez said:
41>37 said:

Source for this info?
Thank you. I've been beating this drum for quite a while, so evidently he's too goddamned stupid to comprehend the significance of citing your source, or there is no source, like pulling some statement out of ones ass and throwing it into the fan. Troll-la-la-la-la, la-la-la!

poorgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

You chose.....poorly. Wrong scab to pick, scattroll. I've read his posts for years, and he is more than capable of beating you senseless with his 'English language.' I've seen CDA has already dusted you off, in detail. I'm gonna love to watch this. :lol:

i-seen.png

poorgriz said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I don’t give a shit what I seen or haven’t seen. You obviously comprehended what I was sayin’ so unless this is 1995 and you’re my high school english teacher, go eat a bag of dicks and go back to your own forum😂.

https://twitter.com/benfowlkesmma/status/1564428995089035264?s=21&t=WIQO1fVRo100Lzuj_XKIMw

wbtfg said:
https://twitter.com/benfowlkesmma/status/1564428995089035264?s=21&t=WIQO1fVRo100Lzuj_XKIMw

Is this real? Hopefully there’s something we’re all missing because if taken at face value this is looking really bad for our coach and if it’s bad for the coach it’s bad for the team.

EverettGriz said:
A whole lot of you are going to look REEEEEAAAALLLLLLLY silly in a few days.

'course, that's hardly news for cat fans on this board.

Cat fans suffering from HDS. "Hauck Derangement Syndrome" Griz man bad

Latest posts

Back