• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Choat-led 4yr losing streak?

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Sure it is, Sparky, sure it is. :lol:

Yep, it is nice to have the qb situation much improved over last year. No longer a problem for the Cats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can’t even parody these idiots anymore.

Yes, you are right . These Griz idiots are going to look really stupid.
Bigly, as they like to say, we shall see.

But I absolutely guarantee that up until a few days/weeks ago, you would have never admitted the cats even had a “problem” at the qb position. Now you volunteer that? What changed?

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
Yep, it is nice to have the qb situation much improved over last year. No longer a problem for the Cats!

But I absolutely guarantee that up until a few days/weeks ago, you would have never admitted the cats even had a “problem” at the qb position. Now you volunteer that? What changed?

Wrong! Yes we had a qb that could make things happen with his running ability. Was he a problem at qb? My opinion is yes. As we all know, he did improve some last year as a passer but he still had a long ways to go. He was unpredictable in the pocket and struggled with decision making. With our QBs now, they are better decision makers and good passers and they can run. We now have a very balanced offense and many options between what TA can do and Travis Jonsen. Also Tucker Rovig is much improved. And true freshman, 6’6” Casey Bauman is going to be the future of this program.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:

Wrong! Yes we had a qb that could make things happen with his running ability. Was he a problem at qb? My opinion is yes. As we all know, he did improve some last year as a passer but he still had a long ways to go. He was unpredictable in the pocket and struggled with decision making. With our QBs now, they are better decision makers and good passers and they can run. We now have a very balanced offense and many options between what TA can do and Travis Jonsen. Also Tucker Rovig is much improved. And true freshman, 6’6” Casey Bauman is going to be the future of this program.

Wow! Sounds like the backups are better than the starter from last year who can't rea-- uh, play this year. It's such a surprise to hear this from a Cat fan in August. Shocked.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:

Wow! Sounds like the backups are better than the starter from last year who can't rea-- uh, play this year. It's such a surprise to hear this from a Cat fan in August. Shocked.

It is only a surprise to people like yourself that have zero knowledge of what is happening in the football program. You people were the ones who pointed out how terrible a qb Chris Murray was. That he couldn’t pass. He was a great, instinctive runner though. And, the Griz experienced that two years in a row. This year, we have QBs that can throw and run, thus much more balance. Anderson was not a backup last year. Only Rovig was a backup last year and he has improved greatly since Spring. Bauman is a true freshman.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

It is only a surprise to people like yourself that have zero knowledge of what is happening in the football program. You people were the ones who pointed out how terrible a qb Chris Murray was. That he couldn’t pass. He was a great, instinctive runner though. And, the Griz experienced that two years in a row. This year, we have QBs that can throw and run, thus much more balance. Anderson was not a backup last year. Only Rovig was a backup last year and he has improved greatly since Spring. Bauman is a true freshman.

So, Murray, who is a two-year starter, would be what, fourth on the depth chart if he could pass a class? Interesting!

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

So, Murray, who is a two-year starter, would be what, fourth on the depth chart if he could pass a class? Interesting![/quote

If Murray had returned he would be in a competitive battle this year, unlike last year. Where he would end up in this competition is anyone’s guess. I predict he would not have fared to well and maybe moved to wr.

Some posters from kittyville are the epitome of red head step child... always jacking their jaws about how good the kittens are/will be and then mysteriously quiet at playoff times.

Gonna be fun to watch the titanic in Bozeman this year... but somehow I feel like BS33 will be the Bagdad Bob of Bozeman

Paytonlives said:
Some posters from kittyville are the epitome of red head step child... always jacking their jaws about how good the kittens are/will be and then mysteriously quiet at playoff times.

Gonna be fun to watch the titanic in Bozeman this year... but somehow I feel like BS33 will be the Bagdad Bob of Bozeman

Who do you think replaces Coach Choachte next year, Payton? Someone from the staff or will they go in another direction?

Paytonlives said:

Payton, I can’t wait. Bring it on. It will be fun seeing Booby Hocks second coming go down the toilet.

Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:

Who do you think replaces Coach Choachte next year, Payton? Someone from the staff or will they go in another direction?

Ursa, Choate will be there longer than Bobby. Suck it up buttercup!

Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:

I'm not Payton, but I see them bringing in a guy with no head coaching experience and rewarding him with an extension after two awful seasons. I know it sounds unprecedented and idiotic, but I could see it happening.

Here’s your QB situation:

- Andersen - a guy who was not recruited out of HS to play QB Ever is now probably your QB. He did not throw the ball very well in high school and was mostly a RB at the QB position (a la Chris Murray). He is a good athlete and smart, so he is your best option. If he goes down, that’s when it gets really interesting.

- Jonsen - a former 4 star who hasn’t taken a D1 snap in a live game yet (similar to Bruggeman). Can’t cut it at Oregon and gets beat out by Prukop and Herbert. Transfers to JUCO and can’t start there either. My cats buddies said he’s a better receiver than QB as he has a crazy weird throwing motion and is not accurate at all, perhaps a worst passer than Murray they said.

- Rovig - kid got sacked 8 times in your spring scrimmage and struggled mightily when the live bullets started flying. No need to even discuss.

- Bauman - probably your best up and coming pocket passer, but that 5.2 40 yard dash and inability to really pick up the playbook has your coaching staff wanting to give him more time.

Tell me again how solid your QB position is? You guys are high on crack if you’d say your QB situation is even close to a strength. Not one of them has taken a D1 snap yet. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.

bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:

Ursa, Choate will be there longer than Bobby. Suck it up buttercup!

Bagdad BS33

bigsky33 said:
Paytonlives said:

Payton, I can’t wait. Bring it on. It will be fun seeing Booby Hocks second coming go down the toilet.

Bagdad BS33

bigsky33 said:
Paytonlives said:

Bagdad BS33

HookedonGriz said:

- Andersen - a guy who was not recruited out of HS to play QB Ever is now probably your QB. He did not throw the ball very well in high school and was mostly a RB at the QB position (a la Chris Murray). He is a good athlete and smart, so he is your best option. If he goes down, that’s when it gets really interesting.

- Jonsen - a former 4 star who hasn’t taken a D1 snap in a live game yet (similar to Bruggeman). Can’t cut it at Oregon and gets beat out by Prukop and Herbert. Transfers to JUCO and can’t start there either. My cats buddies said he’s a better receiver than QB as he has a crazy weird throwing motion and is not accurate at all, perhaps a worst passer than Murray they said.

- Rovig - kid got sacked 8 times in your spring scrimmage and struggled mightily when the live bullets started flying. No need to even discuss.

- Bauman - probably your best up and coming pocket passer, but that 5.2 40 yard dash and inability to really pick up the playbook has your coaching staff wanting to give him more time.

Tell me again how solid your QB position is? You guys are high on crack if you’d say your QB situation is even close to a strength. Not one of them has taken a D1 snap yet. Get the f*** out of here with that shit.

That is good Hooked. Keep thinking that way as the Cats make it three in a row. Love it!

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Tell me again how solid your QB position is? You guys are high on crack if you’d say your QB situation is even close to a strength. Not one of them has taken a D1 snap yet. Get the f*** out of here with that shit.

That is good Hooked. Keep thinking that way as the Cats make it three in a row. Love it!

Tell me where I’m wrong on anything I just said. Seriously.

Paytonlives said:
bigsky33 said:
Paytonlives said:

Bagdad BS33

Watch those opioids Payton. You keep repeating.

bigsky33 said:
Paytonlives said:
bigsky33 said:
Paytonlives said:

Bagdad BS33

Watch those opioids Payton. You keep repeating.

He sounds just like you!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOnmBZHsnAM

Back