• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Choat-led 4yr losing streak?

bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:
Some posters from kittyville are the epitome of red head step child... always jacking their jaws about how good the kittens are/will be and then mysteriously quiet at playoff times.

Gonna be fun to watch the titanic in Bozeman this year... but somehow I feel like BS33 will be the Bagdad Bob of Bozeman

Who do you think replaces Coach Choachte next year, Payton? Someone from the staff or will they go in another direction?

Ursa, Choate will be there longer than Bobby. Suck it up buttercup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure about that? Choctaw is SIX loses away. Here's a roadmap for you:
1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
3. Eastern Washington University
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

Could Waded would bring back Ron?

Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:
Some posters from kittyville are the epitome of red head step child... always jacking their jaws about how good the kittens are/will be and then mysteriously quiet at playoff times.

Gonna be fun to watch the titanic in Bozeman this year... but somehow I feel like BS33 will be the Bagdad Bob of Bozeman

Who do you think replaces Coach Choachte next year, Payton? Someone from the staff or will they go in another direction?

1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

ISU on the road after EWU Idaho and Weber... TRAP GAME!

Paytonlives said:
Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:

1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

NCU almost always plays them tough, another possible loss there.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:

I'm not Payton, but I see them bringing in a guy with no head coaching experience and rewarding him with an extension after two awful seasons. I know it sounds unprecedented and idiotic, but I could see it happening.

I don't think any legitimate D-1 program would do that in this day and age.

Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:

1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

Those 6 games (5 or maybe 5 of them as the griz game hasn't been very challenging the last couple of years) could be tough games. I think they all go down to the wire so let's say we split them and lose 3. That is probably about what happens in 2018 although I predicted 7-4 as a possibility.

poorgriz said:
Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:

1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

Those 6 games (5 or maybe 5 of them as the griz game hasn't been very challenging the last couple of years) could be tough games. I think they all go down to the wire so let's say we split them and lose 3. That is probably about what happens in 2018 although I predicted 7-4 as a possibility.

Let's say you lose all of them and drop another to Cal Poly or PSU. Then what? Does Waded and Elvis hire Ty?

HookedonGriz said:
Here’s your QB situation:

- Andersen - a guy who was not recruited out of HS to play QB Ever is now probably your QB. He did not throw the ball very well in high school and was mostly a RB at the QB position (a la Chris Murray). He is a good athlete and smart, so he is your best option. If he goes down, that’s when it gets really interesting.

- Jonsen - a former 4 star who hasn’t taken a D1 snap in a live game yet (similar to Bruggeman). Can’t cut it at Oregon and gets beat out by Prukop and Herbert. Transfers to JUCO and can’t start there either. My cats buddies said he’s a better receiver than QB as he has a crazy weird throwing motion and is not accurate at all, perhaps a worst passer than Murray they said.

- Rovig - kid got sacked 8 times in your spring scrimmage and struggled mightily when the live bullets started flying. No need to even discuss.

- Bauman - probably your best up and coming pocket passer, but that 5.2 40 yard dash and inability to really pick up the playbook has your coaching staff wanting to give him more time.

Tell me again how solid your QB position is? You guys are high on crack if you’d say your QB situation is even close to a strength. Not one of them has taken a D1 snap yet. Get the f*** out of here with that shit.

Lots of inaccuracies in there but that's OK. So Cats and griz both have unproven QBs at the D1 level. Your JC guy hasn't done shit at UNLV or whatever JC he went to from what I've read but it sounds like Bobby says he practices well and you guys talk about him like he's the second coming so we'll see. He could be Tom Brady and you'd still struggle in 2018 because of your o line debacle.

Ursa Major said:
poorgriz said:
Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:

1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

Let's say you lose all of them and drop another to Cal Poly or PSU. Then what? Does Waded and Elvis hire Ty?

We don't need to worry about that because it's not happening.
'

poorgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

- Andersen - a guy who was not recruited out of HS to play QB Ever is now probably your QB. He did not throw the ball very well in high school and was mostly a RB at the QB position (a la Chris Murray). He is a good athlete and smart, so he is your best option. If he goes down, that’s when it gets really interesting.

- Jonsen - a former 4 star who hasn’t taken a D1 snap in a live game yet (similar to Bruggeman). Can’t cut it at Oregon and gets beat out by Prukop and Herbert. Transfers to JUCO and can’t start there either. My cats buddies said he’s a better receiver than QB as he has a crazy weird throwing motion and is not accurate at all, perhaps a worst passer than Murray they said.

- Rovig - kid got sacked 8 times in your spring scrimmage and struggled mightily when the live bullets started flying. No need to even discuss.

- Bauman - probably your best up and coming pocket passer, but that 5.2 40 yard dash and inability to really pick up the playbook has your coaching staff wanting to give him more time.

Tell me again how solid your QB position is? You guys are high on crack if you’d say your QB situation is even close to a strength. Not one of them has taken a D1 snap yet. Get the f*** out of here with that shit.

Lots of inaccuracies in there but that's OK. So Cats and griz both have unproven QBs at the D1 level. Your JC guy hasn't done shit at UNLV or whatever JC he went to from what I've read but it sounds like Bobby says he practices well and you guys talk about him like he's the second coming so we'll see. He could be Tom Brady and you'd still struggle in 2018 because of your o line debacle.

Not a person has said he is the starter of the future. Sneed has however shown enough to get a first week start. We'll see from there.
THE difference between the GRIZ and the pu#*%... kitty cats, we have 2-3 (or 5) guys that have legeitimate QB resumes. We aren't trying to convince our long snapper to "throw it the other way"...

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Wow! Sounds like the backups are better than the starter from last year who can't rea-- uh, play this year. It's such a surprise to hear this from a Cat fan in August. Shocked.

It is only a surprise to people like yourself that have zero knowledge of what is happening in the football program. You people were the ones who pointed out how terrible a qb Chris Murray was. That he couldn’t pass. He was a great, instinctive runner though. And, the Griz experienced that two years in a row. This year, we have QBs that can throw and run, thus much more balance. Anderson was not a backup last year. Only Rovig was a backup last year and he has improved greatly since Spring. Bauman is a true freshman.

So, Murray, who is a two-year starter, would be what, fourth on the depth chart if he could pass a class? Interesting!

If Murray had returned he would be in a competitive battle this year, unlike last year. Where he would end up in this competition is anyone’s guess. I predict he would not have fared to well and maybe moved to wr.

Hey wait a sec. You screwed up the quote function and I had to fix it. I guess it’s not too unusual: a cat screwing something up and a Griz fixing it.

Did you really intend to say that if Murray returned this year he would have been moved to WR?

And if Murray did return, you think TA was moving to QB no matter what this year?

Payton, is this clown on their site? He’s either certifiable or a tremendous troll.

I’ve notice the Cat delusion level is at an all-time high this offseason. There’s something weird going on. Maybe global warming has the shit pond fumes turning more toxic?

Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:
Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:

1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

NCU almost always plays them tough, another possible loss there.
Hell yes!!! UNCU! Let's not forget about the Cats’ true “rival” now that UNDU has left. It makes perfect sense. A match made in Big Sky heaven. Little bears for little brother

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:

I'm not Payton, but I see them bringing in a guy with no head coaching experience and rewarding him with an extension after two awful seasons. I know it sounds unprecedented and idiotic, but I could see it happening.

I don't think any legitimate D-1 program would do that in this day and age.

What about a doomsday scenario for Waded? Cats go 5-5-1 this year.

You say a tie can't happen? What about when the shitpond backs up into the stadium at halftime (most experts say this is not an if but a when scenerio) and officials from the CDC suspend the 0-0 third quarter tie with Cal Poly.

Or, perhaps during a 3-3 tie with Northern Colorado University (NCU), the cat fans become loud during an eat- shit-Grizzlies chant and tragically the east-by-southeast rusty stands collapse. No one could have ever envisioned this happening ( :roll: ). The game is then called a tie.

What does Waded decide?

Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
Paytonlives said:

1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

Are you predicting that the Cats will lose to WI, EWU and Idaho in Bozeman? How much do you want to bet that the Cats lose all 3 of those games?

poorgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Again, but sorry to inform you that a QB who started 6/7 games as a frosh for an FBS school, started for a JC, and performed well in spring ball for UM, is not "unproven". I know that you want him to be unproven or bad, so badly that you can taste it, but it's just not the case.

But you are right on the Cat qb's. They are unproven. Hey, 50% is pretty good for you.

PlayerRep said:
poorgriz said:
HookedonGriz said:

Again, but sorry to inform you that a QB who started 6/7 games as a frosh for an FBS school, started for a JC, and performed well in spring ball for UM, is not "unproven". I know that you want him to be unproven or bad, so badly that you can taste it, but it's just not the case.

But you are right on the Cat qb's. They are unproven. Hey, 50% is pretty good for you.

Too bad neither of the Montana schools have a QB like Gage Gubrud, or his backup Eric Barriere.

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:

1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

Are you predicting that the Cats will lose to WI, EWU and Idaho in Bozeman? How much do you want to bet that the Cats lose all 3 of those games?
Stop being a dumbass!

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
bigsky33 said:

1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

Stop being a dumbass!

Okay, how much do you want to bet that the Cats lose all 3 of those games? I say the Cats won't lose all 3. Put up or shut up. And, please don't be a pussie again.

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
1. W. Illinois
2. South Dakota State
4. Idaho
5. Weber
6. Montana

Stop being a dumbass!

Okay, how much do you want to bet that the Cats lose all 3 of those games? I say the Cats won't lose all 3. Put up or shut up. And, please don't be a pussie again.

Fuck off PR.

I'm attempting to show the cat fans how easy it is for their coach to be fired.

You know this. You've had a few and you're trying to pick an argument with me. This is your pattern. We've all seen it time and time again how you barge into a thread and take a part of the conversation out of context or twist it to pick an argument. Go sober up.

Now, Fuck off PR.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
Stop being a dumbass!

f*** off PR.

I'm attempting to show the cat fans how easy it is for their coach to be fired.

You know this. You've had a few and you're trying to pick an argument with me. This is your pattern. We've all seen it time and time again how you barge into a thread and take a part of the conversation out of context or twist it to pick an argument. Go sober up.

Now, f*** off PR.

Huh? You are the one who is off base, probably drunk and posting dumb stuff. I said nothing to you. You called me a dumbass. I asked you for a bet. You responded like this. You need to sober up. And, I will wait for your apology in the morning. Ha.

Back