• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Choat-led 4yr losing streak?

PlayerRep said:
Why is the thread title about a 4-year losing streak? Is the OP assuming that Choate will have a losing season this coming fall and the fall of '19? Aren't some predicting he will be gone after this coming season? Help me with the 4-year thing? Or, does the OP not know Choate has only coached for 2 years?

PR you crack me up sometimes. Never when you're trying to be funny. That stuff is cringe worthy. But this post was pure gold. :lol:

ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:
Why is the thread title about a 4-year losing streak? Is the OP assuming that Choate will have a losing season this coming fall and the fall of '19? Aren't some predicting he will be gone after this coming season? Help me with the 4-year thing? Or, does the OP not know Choate has only coached for 2 years?

PR you crack me up sometimes. Never when you're trying to be funny. That stuff is cringe worthy. But this post was pure gold. :lol:

Please explain. I assume you can't or won't explain your comment.

poorgriz said:
jcu27 said:
So because choate thinks everything is all dandy, it is? Coach talk son. I'm sure he said they same crap in previous years.

No, he didn't actually. He's always pretty open and transparent (unlike Hauck) about where the team's strengths and weaknesses are. Is that tipping the hand a bit to the first opponent? Maybe a little, but if you just do what you do and execute they won't be able to stop you anyway. If you listen to him talk about the culture he created around being tough and disciplined it shouldn't surprise you to see where the program is headed. It's also easy to see how the last recruiting class was ranked #1 in the country when you listen to him talk about how he goes about talking to recruits and parents. :clap:

I’m surprised you took his dick out of your mouth long enough to get all of that. You sound like you have an insanely strange man crush on the guy. Weird dude.

PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:

You have to have been without internet in Zimbabwe for the last 10 years to not know what the OPs objectives were. Facts make no difference to any of the objectives.

ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:

You have to have been without internet in Zimbabwe for the last 10 years to not know what the OPs objectives were. Facts make no difference to any of the objectives.

Still don't see what that has to do with my post, and what your post means. Oh well, I don't understand most of your posts, as "facts make no difference to your posts and objectives."

PlayerRep said:

I think I can help. A losing season in 2018 would make three in a row for Chaotegh, but four in row for the program. The first losing season in the streak was not Choatled, of course, but that's where I think the four year losing streak comment originated.

bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
poorgriz said:
jcu27 said:
So because choate thinks everything is all dandy, it is? Coach talk son. I'm sure he said they same crap in previous years.
It's also easy to see how the last recruiting class was ranked #1 in the country when you listen to him talk about how he goes about talking to recruits and parents. :clap:
Was that before or after you lost three of your top recruits?

I think it was two. Still a great recruiting class. The Griz lost a couple also. It is not unusual for that to happen. The Cats made up for it in some really good drop downs. Your backfield will get to meet Sterk and Sparaco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty good perk; it's not every day one gets to meet the cast of the finest FM radio morning show in all of Des Moines.

HookedonGriz said:
poorgriz said:
jcu27 said:

No, he didn't actually. He's always pretty open and transparent (unlike Hauck) about where the team's strengths and weaknesses are. Is that tipping the hand a bit to the first opponent? Maybe a little, but if you just do what you do and execute they won't be able to stop you anyway. If you listen to him talk about the culture he created around being tough and disciplined it shouldn't surprise you to see where the program is headed. It's also easy to see how the last recruiting class was ranked #1 in the country when you listen to him talk about how he goes about talking to recruits and parents. :clap:

I’m surprised you took his dick out of your mouth long enough to get all of that. You sound like you have an insanely strange man crush on the guy. Weird dude.

No man crush here, I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). However, if I were...... yes he might be my type lol.

It's OK to like and respect a coach and appreciate where he's taking your favorite team, without having a man crush on him.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:
poorgriz said:
It's also easy to see how the last recruiting class was ranked #1 in the country when you listen to him talk about how he goes about talking to recruits and parents. :clap:

I think it was two. Still a great recruiting class. The Griz lost a couple also. It is not unusual for that to happen. The Cats made up for it in some really good drop downs. Your backfield will get to meet Sterk and Sparaco.

That's a pretty good perk; it's not every day one gets to meet the cast of the finest FM radio morning show in all of Des Moines.
We made it real easy on you guys. Sterk wears 37. He's very good. I have little doubt he'll finish the year higher than your 37 as far as accolades go. Bank it.

ABQCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:

We made it real easy on you guys. Sterk wears 37. He's very good. I have little doubt he'll finish the year higher than your 37 as far as accolades go. Bank it.

These Griz ass hats all talk about a man crush. It is what they all have over Hauck. They think it applies to every other teams fans. They are all lined up on Bobby to give him a happy ending.

As far as 37 for the Cats, he will be living in Big Sky backfields, including especially the Griz with their porous OL.

poorgriz said:
Also when asked about the QB situation he responded..... "We're very fortunate right now."
Of course he did. Without TA right now, the P-cats would be so far up shit creek, they’d find the head waters of your turd pond. W/o TA, Payton’ 3-8 prediction would be the ceiling. I think you Cat-holes are starting to go goofier than most years

ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:
ABQCat said:
PlayerRep said:

So what are OPp’s objectives?
You down with OPp?

garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
Also when asked about the QB situation he responded..... "We're very fortunate right now."
Of course he did. Without TA right now, the P-cats would be so far up shit creek, they’d find the head waters of your turd pond. W/o TA, Payton’ 3-8 prediction would be the ceiling. I think you Cat-holes are starting to go goofier than most years

You are going to be disappointed. The qb situation is very solid. We may see TA back at RB. In any event, that will not be a problem for the Cats.

ABQCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
uofmman1122 said:

So, you're saying Stark is the Barry Zuckercorn of your defense?

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:

You are going to be disappointed. The qb situation is very solid. We may see TA back at RB. In any event, that will not be a problem for the Cats.

Sure it is, Sparky, sure it is. :lol:

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:

Yep, it is nice to have the qb situation much improved over last year. No longer a problem for the Cats!

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

Yep, it is nice to have the qb situation much improved over last year. No longer a problem for the Cats!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can’t even parody these idiots anymore.

uofmman1122 said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can’t even parody these idiots anymore.

Yes, you are right . These Griz idiots are going to look really stupid.

Back