• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Beat ewoo GDT

Griz til I die said:
Griz gotta stop shooting it from outside and pound the paint. They’re having way more success down low. We’re cold from outside and that’s why we kept going on dry spells. Keep going inside.

I agree if Griz can't figure out this match up zone and keep shooting threes it will be a long second half.

Mavman said:
Griz til I die said:
Griz gotta stop shooting it from outside and pound the paint. They’re having way more success down low. We’re cold from outside and that’s why we kept going on dry spells. Keep going inside.

I agree if Griz can't figure out this match up zone and keep shooting threes it will be a long second half.

Lol. Griz are 9/9 in the 2nd half.

GrizLA said:
AZGrizFan said:
And another big run by the Griz. This game is SO different than the Weebs game.
Different officials can make or break a game flow.

Well it’s weird. Lots of fouls called, but lots of big runs by both teams. The Weebs game there were hardly ANY fouls called, and no team ever led by more than 4.

12 point lead with 12 minutes to go. Let’s see if they can close this bastard out.

IdaGriz01 said:
Glad for the lead, but I'm worried about the way the Griz are starting to pile up fouls.

Any time Mac is in the game, Griz are gonna pile up fouls. :|

AZGrizFan said:
I just have to close my eyes when Bannon shoots a 3

There's no way any college player should be still shooting a low set up push shot. He brings it below the waist. He needs to go up from the chest. He'd be a much better shooter if he gets rid of the low push to start his motion. When he finally does release it, that part is solid.

mtgrizrule said:
AZGrizFan said:
I just have to close my eyes when Bannon shoots a 3

There's no way any college player should be still shooting a low set up push shot. He brings it below the waist. He needs to go up from the chest. He'd be a much better shooter if he gets rid of the low push to start his motion. When he finally does release it, that part is solid.

Exactly what I”m referring to. He shoots it like he’s 7, back when none of us had the muscle to get the ball to the hoop from way out there.

AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizrule said:

Exactly what I”m referring to. He shoots it like he’s 7, back when none of us had the muscle to get the ball to the hoop from way out there.

Hell, I actually coached 4th graders, and every one of them got rid of that crap. It took a lot of reps, but they did well adjusting.

This “review/double foul” bullshit is crap. If they’re going to do this, why not review EVERY foul?

Another double foul? A flagrant on Anderson? What's next? UM leads by 5 and fading....strange team.

Back