• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky teasing us

So happy to hear this, especially since ATTvNow dropped the station that carried Root Sports.

PhxGriz said:
So happy to hear this, especially since ATTvNow dropped the station that carried Root Sports.

ROOT will still get games and now that ATTNow is gone, we'll be trying to figure out how to get ROOT.

This is so Big Sigh...

Cant even explain what they did without confusing everyone.

Curly, Moe and Larry would be a better PR Team than what these clowns send out.

Paytonlives said:
This is so Big Sigh...

It's a real challenge for clowns to do non-clown things.

Yukon said:
PhxGriz said:

ROOT will still get games and now that ATTNow is gone, we'll be trying to figure out how to get ROOT.

It was my understanding that the Root games would be streamed thru ESPN+. If true, this will be one stop for all BSC games. It would be nice if non-conference games could be accessible through ESPN + also. Although I’m sure the UW game will be PAC-12 network.

kemajic said:
Paytonlives said:
This is so Big Sigh...

It's a real challenge for clowns to do non-clown things.

:clap:

Yukon said:
PhxGriz said:

I hope the reply by Ursa Major is true, stating that ROOT will pass the games through ESPN+. If not, looks like I'm off to my local Griz sports bar to watch the games.

GrizTexas said:
AZGrizFan said:
And one I am seriously considering. :coffee: :coffee:

Got the travel logistics figured out... now just need the tickets...suggestions welcome!

How many tickets are you looking for?

A. Call the fieldhouse and see if the traveling season ticket option is still available.
B. If you know already where you want to sit, call the fieldhouse about availability.
C. There are always tickets available outside the stadium on game day.
D. Put your request on the Tickets Forum on e-griz.
E. Ask your fellow e-grizzers about availability.

Ursa Major said:
Yukon said:

It was my understanding that the Root games would be streamed thru ESPN+. If true, this will be one stop for all BSC games. It would be nice if non-conference games could be accessible through ESPN + also. Although I’m sure the UW game will be PAC-12 network.
Man, I hope you are correct. This would be fantastic.

As someone without access to the Griz games on SWX, this is an exciting move for Big Sky football.

I emailed Kent about ROOT streaming on ESPN+ and this is his response:

"This upcoming season those games will not be streamed. ROOT Sports has one more football season on their contract with the Big Sky Conference. After 2021 it will depend on what the conference is able to negotiate. I’m assuming ROOT Sports will want to continue broadcasting conference games, but what streaming will look like I do not know. "

Yukon said:
I emailed Kent about ROOT streaming on ESPN+ and this is his response:

"This upcoming season those games will not be streamed. ROOT Sports has one more football season on their contract with the Big Sky Conference. After 2021 it will depend on what the conference is able to negotiate. I’m assuming ROOT Sports will want to continue broadcasting conference games, but what streaming will look like I do not know. "

Yukon, I emailed Kent last night. And got the exact same response at 9:35 AM today.9

This upcoming season those games will not be streamed on ESPN+.

ROOT Sports has one more football season on their contract with the Big Sky Conference. After 2021 it will depend on what the conference is able to negotiate. I’m assuming ROOT Sports will want to continue broadcasting conference games, but how many and what streaming will look like on those broadcasts I do not know.

Thanks,

Kent

That sucks. So it truly is just like last year. We have to scramble to find Roots.

Back