• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption this photo:

Evolution of a Bobcat fan.

6hcuwp.jpg

6hcv94.jpg

6hcvfv.jpg

…….Remember that scene in The Lion King where Simba grows up from a young kitten to an adult in like three frames?

garizzalies said:
…….Remember that scene in The Lion King where Simba grows up from a young kitten to an adult in like three frames?

:lol:

Is it possible to do anything with these?

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIywKoPczYQ[/media]

R_lTpT.gif

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:

:lol:

Is it possible to do anything with these?

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIywKoPczYQ[/media]

R_lTpT.gif
I like where your head’s at but this might be pushing the upper limit of my abilities. Let me tinker and see what I can do.

It’s like that line from Blow, “Danbury wasn't a prison, it was a crime school. I went in with a Bachelor of marijuana, came out with a Doctorate of cocaine.”

Egriz isn’t a message board, it’s a graphic design school. I went in with a Bachelor of Notepad, came out with a Doctorate of Photoshop

Also, I cannot stop humming Hakuna Matata

I know the action shots are a big ask. No worries if it can't be done. Maybe we could get one Cat Hat on each of the four available places in this one?

602c656d58e4c.image.jpg

EverettGriz said:
Has anyone every asked on bcn if someone would ever fess up to being Angry Fan? Dude's immortal.

Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
That dude definitely posts on bcn and probably here as well.

Back in the game, baby! I can't stop laughing at these and I don't care who knows. It's like the fart noises you can do in a Tesla. It'll never not be funny.

6he635.jpg

I zoomed in because it feels like we have not given this pic enough attention or the proper scrutiny, and it’s got it all.
Wrinkly shirt ✅
Dirty jeans ✅
Tall boy beer ✅
Sunburn ✅

Dude looks like a homeless Stiffler

CDAGRIZ said:
Back in the game, baby! I can't stop laughing at these and I don't care who knows. It's like the fart noises you can do in a Tesla. It'll never not be funny.

OMFG!!!! I hadn’t read this thread since halfway through page 3 and just burned through them all. I am freakin crying laughing my ass off! These are all fu-king classics! I beg that this thread be permanently pinned as a HOF thread. This will never die!

garizzalies said:

Why does Sixx in that picture remind me of this?
dog-riding-rodeo-monkey-ads-whiplash-is-new-taco-johns-mascot.jpeg

1) Same size hat
2) Would anybody that wasn't part of a circus act wear that color combo
3) White knuckled grip on the podium, face of simultaneous terror and sadness, trying to stay upright after heavy drinking when he found out he was hired at montana state college and not Montana's flagship university

We need to do some with stills from TV shows/movies. Newman, Leslie Chow, a Kardashian, the real scumbags.

Latest posts

Back