• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Caption this photo:

EverettGriz said:
Ohh, The Putes soooo needs a sombrero.

Putes needs a blood splattered sombrero…laying on the ground next to his blood splattered corpse.

Too harsh? It felt a little harsh.

I posted anyway.

alabamagrizzly said:
EverettGriz said:

Putes needs a blood splattered sombrero…laying on the ground next to his blood splattered corpse.

Too harsh? It felt a little harsh.

I posted anyway.

Harsh for sure, but fair. Harsh but fair.

Bubcats break the Internet

6hil6d.jpg

6hilc0.jpg

6hilgt.jpg

EverettGriz said:

You are so right, EG!

Although Putin became a huge Kelly Bradley fan during his time with the KGB eavesdropping on obscure American cultural events, he is a bit of a legacy fan.

Stalin was an enormous fan of the 1928-1929 Golden bobcat team and was certain that the team’s corrupt claim to a national championship would lead to the collapse of the decadent Western Civilization.

E71-CC07-F-0638-40-D7-A458-9-B0-E2-BF94831.webp

It is said that Stalin’s admiration for the cats was one of only two beliefs that he and Adolph Hitler Shared. The other was the dissolution and division of Poland.

C47-A8432-B875-4106-AEDB-390-C8-C17-EB3-A.jpg

Few know this but Hitler planned his North American ‘Eagles Nest’ headquarters to be built just outside of Bozeman following his conquest of America. This was partially due to his affinity for the cats.

I just renamed my pet goldfish and my first born son, Grizzalies. He’s 22 year’s old. He’ll get used to it.

RainierGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
I just renamed my pet goldfish and my first born son, Grizzalies. He’s 22 year’s old. He’ll get used to it.

Damn… what is that in fish years?!

:lol: :clap:

I believe the Koi family, if left unmolested, have a lifespan that is par with humans.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

You are so right, EG!

Although Putin became a huge Kelly Bradley fan during his time with the KGB eavesdropping on obscure American cultural events, he is a bit of a legacy fan.

Stalin was an enormous fan of the 1928-1929 Golden bobcat team and was certain that the team’s corrupt claim to a national championship would lead to the collapse of the decadent Western Civilization.

E71-CC07-F-0638-40-D7-A458-9-B0-E2-BF94831.webp

It is said that Stalin’s admiration for the cats was one of only two beliefs that he and Adolph Hitler Shared. The other was the dissolution and division of Poland.

C47-A8432-B875-4106-AEDB-390-C8-C17-EB3-A.jpg

Few know this but Hitler planned his North American ‘Eagles Nest’ headquarters to be built just outside of Bozeman following his conquest of America. This was partially due to his affinity for the cats.

:lol: :clap:

Ursa Major said:

Did you steal that goldfish from Luke? He wants it back, you know.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

Did you steal that goldfish from Luke? He wants it back, you know.

An interesting note, we once met at the American Bar in San Coulee for a mating of our Goldfish. It was soon discovered that Luke’s mutant fish had both male and female genitalia. I finished my delicious and ginormous ham and cheese sandwich and told Luke and his goldfish that apparently they could go fuck themselves.

Neither of them have responded back to my multiple texts since that day.

Back