• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate now the leader at Boise???

Grizzoola said:
PlayerRep said:
Hauck is twice the coach Choate is.
If he is, then he'd want Choate to stay so the Griz can beat the Cats at least 4 consecutive times to reestablish the purported superiority of the Griz and make them, not the Cats, representative of the BSC once again. As long as Choate coaches the Cats, the Griz will never beat them. ;)
You are joking, correct?

Grizzoola said:
PlayerRep said:
Hauck is twice the coach Choate is.
If he is, then he'd want Choate to stay so the Griz can beat the Cats at least 4 consecutive times to reestablish the purported superiority of the Griz and make them, not the Cats, representative of the BSC once again. As long as Choate coaches the Cats, the Griz will never beat them. ;)

If Choate stays, the Griz will the Cats the next time they play.

PlayerRep said:
Grizzoola said:

You might be missing a word there.....

Spanky2 said:
Grizzoola said:
You are joking, correct?
Nope, I'm serious, but not about saying Hauck would never beat Choate. What competitor doesn't want another shot at his opponent? Boxers want rematches, etc. Well, after 4 defeats, maybe that doesn't apply. But, Hauck has lost only two & in football, there's always a chance, given Hauck did not have "his" teams. This next season, I hoped, would be the proof in the pudding. Now, Choate walks off, undefeated in his last 4 encounters w/ the Griz. I'd like to see him a loser before he left. I'm surprised that so many of you are giddy w/ his leaving.

I don’t care if he leaves or stays. He has done a good job at state college, a school where it’s usually difficult to recruit good players.

AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:
I knew all that BS from CatPeople about prior national championships was just that—a Bachelor of Science in lies. Finally, the truth is confirmed, and from the definitive source for CFB. Irrefutable.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

AZ, looks like your boy Harrell is becoming a front runner. Their putting themselves in a position to make the “sexy” hire or the blue collar hire. I really think they’re gonna end up regretting though it if they don’t pick Choate.

alabamagrizzly said:
AZGrizFan said:
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

AZ, looks like your boy Harrell is becoming a front runner. Their putting themselves in a position to make the “sexy” hire or the blue collar hire. I really think they’re gonna end up regretting though it if they don’t pick Choate.

I had totally forgotten about Choach's sexy offense. Didn't he say sexy like six times during a press conference once? "Look at this sexy microphone, and that sexy table, let's talk about my sexy offense and winning games sexily." Between that and all of his MILF grooming assemblies, I can't believe the horny police haven't executed the warrant yet.

Well, looks like it'll be a couple more years of getting your asses kicked by the Cats. Choate stays. The next game will probably be in Bozeman too - lol.

Counter Assault said:
Well, looks like it'll be a couple more years of getting your asses kicked by the Cats. Choate stays. The next game will probably be in Bozeman too - lol.

I think the tone around here was 50/50. I think many Griz fans were not wanting him to leave simply for the fact we want to beat the cats with Choate as the coach. But kudos on your coach getting silver medal!

Counter Assault said:
Actually the conference said that the next game will be in Missoula to preserve the rotation, whether that’s this spring or fall. Plus they gotta redo the schedule any way once Southern Utah leaves. Might as well do it this summer.

Thank goodness. Unsurprisingly, he must have just absolutely tanked the interview.

BSU AD: So, what are your plans if you're offered the job.
CHOACH: We football now?
BSU AD: Specifically, coach, how can you explain four years without a QB?
CHOACH: F is for QB, we good enough for Football now.
BSU AD: OK, thanks for coming in, coach.
CHOACH: These cheese plates free?
BSU AD: Good luck next season, coach.
CHOACH: Tacos. No, nachos! Cheese fries next time.

I don't really care about the whole, "Hope he stays so the Griz can beat him" thing. I'm just glad he tanked because him staying relevant to me is fun. Raise a moob and grab a MILF; he lives on! :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
Thank goodness. Unsurprisingly, he must have just absolutely tanked the interview.

I don't really care about the whole, "Hope he stays so the Griz can beat him" thing. I'm just glad he tanked because him staying relevant to me is fun. Raise a moob and grab a MILF; he lives on! :clap:
Good god CDA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PlayerRep said:
Grizzoola said:

I’m not too optimistic. The downgrade at QB won’t help.

Griz til I die said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Good god CDA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CDA is the last good reason to keep coming here. At least tell football starts up again.

Well, I, for one, am thrilled. Not because I want to see The Griz piss-pound his face into oblivion. And not because I would miss making fun of the greatest heel since George “The Animal” Steele.

It’s more like this. When you hear of someone winning the lottery, you think, good for them.

But, when you hear of the greatest heist this millennia, the biggest “steal” of our lifetime, the worst con since Mr. Ponzi himself, you don’t think that at all. It’s a crime Choach even made it as far as he did in the interview process.

And make no mistake about it folks, he only did so because of his record vs The Griz. Do you realize he’s only won one more playoff game than the Honorable Ron Ash? Thus, Choach’es’ scam was one snap vs The Griz from being completely exposed.

If the Hon. Mr. Ash had Choacheses’ record vs The Griz, he’d be coaching for Florida right now and not slinging spas for Mountain Hottub.

george-the-animal-steele.jpg

PTGrizzly said:
PlayerRep said:

I’m not too optimistic. The downgrade at QB won’t help.
Dude it’s really not that much of a drop off between Sneed and Humphrey. Humphrey was pretty good when he filled in for Sneed. He could’ve started for more then half of the teams in the Big Sky. We’re in good hands. And Daniel Britt has the potential to be an incredible four year starter for us after that.

CDAGRIZ said:

:lol: :thumb:

Back