• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate to Interview for BSU

Choate, a good coach, has a scruffy appearance. I’m surprised the lady president hasn’t made him shave and clean up.

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
Wait.... What?

You know that’s the stat you care about. Four straight Bobcat Super Bowls is pretty impressive!
True. Very true. I was just surprised to hear it from garr. I thought he was passed out in a laundry mat.

CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
Wait.... What?

You know that’s the stat you care about. Four straight Bobcat Super Bowls is pretty impressive!
True. Very true. I was just surprised to hear it from garr. I thought he was passed out in a laundry mat.

Spanky2 said:
Choate, a good coach, has a scruffy appearance. I’m surprised the lady president hasn’t made him shave and clean up.

They had him shave off the Guy Fieri thing once. Problem was, he has one of those faces where there is like 4 inches from the bottom of his nose to the top of his lip. We’re talking some major real estate. It was a pretty tough look. The ad space would’ve fetched a good amount, but in the end, they had his regular handlers keep him at the Lewis & Clark Motel until it grew back. It was a good 4-5 hours.

A fun fact that one of his old handlers told me in 2018: Do you know he doesn’t even have to shave? It just grows in that way in a circle around his mouth and nowhere else like a 1990s high schooler. True.

4rsxgf.jpg

Griz til I die said:
WaGriz4life said:
He was never offered. They wanted him to interview and he said no.
Oh ya that’s right. My bad! Still though, they reached out to him expressing interest and he declined to interview. That speaks volumes.

Read my posts. They are accurate. First hand knowledge.

OK here it is. If Choate (Who doesn't really want to leave) were to get the BSU job. MSU will very intently go after one Mike Van Diest!

reinell30 said:
OK here it is. If Choate (Who doesn't really want to leave) were to get the BSU job. MSU will very intently go after one Mike Van Diest!

I didn't know you are a comedian. :clap: :lol:

reinell30 said:

Screw Van Diest. WE WANT BOB GREEN!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Hope he doesn’t get it. Griz need to get that monkey off our back and if he leaves he will have left undefeated against us.

That's going to happen, no matter how long he's in Bozeman. You're his bitch.

Phat Cat said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Hope he doesn’t get it. Griz need to get that monkey off our back and if he leaves he will have left undefeated against us.

I know there must be several Choach’s MILF Camp attendees who would be very disappointed to learn this information.

CDAGRIZ said:
Phat Cat said:

I know there must be several Choach’s MILF Camp attendees who would be very disappointed to learn this information.

Yeah, your mom, sisters, aunts, grandma and transma.

reinell30 said:

As Puritanical as the Gallatin Valley is, they can do better than MVD right now. I doubt Choate gets the job, but if he does there would be a lot of folks gunning for the MSU head coaching job. It’s a desirable place to live. And now, with (finally) a winning record and stadium improvements, it is desirable place to coach.

BozAngelesGriz said:
reinell30 said:

As Puritanical as the Gallatin Valley is, they can do better than MVD right now. I doubt Choate gets the job, but if he does there would be a lot of folks gunning for the MSU head coaching job. It’s a desirable place to live. And now, with (finally) a winning record and stadium improvements, it is desirable place to coach.

Are they bolting down the bleachers to make them permanent or are they splashing out the cash for a second porta potty?

SaskGriz said:
BozAngelesGriz said:

Are they bolting down the bleachers to make them permanent or are they splashing out the cash for a second porta potty?

We are doing both!!! It is a pretty exiting time!!

SACCAT66 said:
SaskGriz said:

We are doing both!!! It is a pretty exiting time!!

time to leave? Seems like an overreaction...you'll find another choate

Latest posts

Back