• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate to Interview for BSU

my daughter lives in Boise and is not a football or sports fan but works at hospital where apparently all the Doctors are Boise football backers and she asked me if the griz coach was going to move to Boise because the talk at work is "that montana football coach is taking over" sounds like there is a big buzz about it. Let's hope it is true. Maybe he will take Troy with him.

alabamagrizzly said:
After Kellen Moore turned them down to ride Daks coat tails, I kinda figured choate’s chances really went up.

Not sure that will go down as one of the greatest career decisions ever for Mr. Moore.

ponzi.jpg

130516124444-bernie-madoff-interview-640x360.jpg

Epstein_Final_Mugshot.png

Coach_Choate.jpg

grizpack said:
alabamagrizzly said:
After Kellen Moore turned them down to ride Daks coat tails, I kinda figured choate’s chances really went up.

Not sure that will go down as one of the greatest career decisions ever for Mr. Moore.

Why on earth would you turn down a multiyear extension with the NFL's most well known and profitable franchises, to make less money and take over a team that hasn't cracked the top 10 since 2011? Easy choice for Moore that will only lead to more visibility and more opportunities.

The ony thing holding up Choach from signing up is a finalized contract for the MILF Weekend inBoise!

Looks like the thought of having to Choate-to-Death is forcing a re-evaluation of their initial plan. :lol:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/boise-state-coaching-search-brian-johnson-florida-offensive-coordinator/
"That report was soon followed by Porter Larsen of ESPN radio out of Utah.
"The Broncos have yet to name the next leader of the program and after failing to land Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator and former Boise State quarterback Kellen Moore, the program is set to interview Florida offensive coordinator Brian Johnson."
“Former Ute and current Florida OC Brian Johnson will interview for the vacant Boise State head coaching job tomorrow afternoon…I’m told there are at least 5 other candidates, several of whom will also interview tomorrow.”"

Snowballs chance, sports fans.

Oh there’s a chance, a good one. 50-50 I’d say at this point. Football scoop (which is pretty solid and a great source for updates) states it’s down to a final 2.....Avalos and Choate.

HookedonGriz said:
Oh there’s a chance, a good one. 50-50 I’d say at this point. Football scoop (which is pretty solid and a great source for updates) states it’s down to a final 2.....Avalos and Choate.

based on Oregon's defensive performance this season, they should go with choad

tourist said:
Looks like the thought of having to Choate-to-Death is forcing a re-evaluation of their initial plan. :lol:

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/boise-state-coaching-search-brian-johnson-florida-offensive-coordinator/
"That report was soon followed by Porter Larsen of ESPN radio out of Utah.
"The Broncos have yet to name the next leader of the program and after failing to land Dallas Cowboys offensive coordinator and former Boise State quarterback Kellen Moore, the program is set to interview Florida offensive coordinator Brian Johnson."
“Former Ute and current Florida OC Brian Johnson will interview for the vacant Boise State head coaching job tomorrow afternoon…I’m told there are at least 5 other candidates, several of whom will also interview tomorrow.”"

Snowballs chance, sports fans.
Brian Johnson is a very formidable candidate.

From yesterday:

https://mwwire.com/2021/01/05/boise-state-coaching-search-andy-avalos/

Back