• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Chris Favoroso Leaving

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read here that Bobby put him 3rd on the spring depth chart despite him being a starter last season and him having an exceptional second half after overcoming an early lower leg injury?

It is very disappointing to lose Chris.

I heard he was being asked to move to OLB, which IMO fits his size better, and he said no. Best of luck.....

Grizzly96 said:
I heard he was being asked to move to OLB, which IMO fits his size better, and he said no. Best of luck.....

Favoroso is 6'3 and 245 pounds. That is not exactly OLB size at this level. I would say he is more prototypical DE or MLB size for FCS. Seems like a strange request to me, but I guess I'm no coach...

Griz DE Favoroso leaves Montana football program, the ninth confirmed departure from the roster this off-season
https://skylinesportsmt.com/griz-de-favoroso-leaves-montana-football-program/

Grizzly96 said:
Thats not true. He was moved to 3rd on the depth chart playing interior line before a single practice. 2 days before the start of spring he went to the DC to discuss him playing the outside and the DC laughed in his face along with some expletives. Didnt know who he was and asked him what number he was.
I guess its easy to forget a kid that led the entire conference in TFL and sacks over the last 6 games of the season. Finished within about 10 tackles and 2 sacks of our 2nd team all conference player even though he played 300 less snaps.

Dont worry about Chris he will be fine. He will move on and play this season. Even if the NCAA doesnt pass the transfer rule next week he will graduate in July. It hasnt been 24 hours and he already has an offer from the AAC

Latest posts

Back