• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Chris Favoroso Leaving

PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
Grandma Griz said:
Source is the letter written by the coaching staff.
This doesn't surprise me at all. It's the vibe I got with the way spring ball played out.

To have GJ running with the 2s to start the spring game and then put Sneed in front of the news cameras after the game was a huge insult.

I'm not sure if Hauck is still bitter that Stitt was hired over him in 2014 or if Rosy is envious of the respect Stitt receives on a national level or if it's some combination of both. Whatever the reason, they sure stacked the deck against his QB that day.

Gresch still outperformed Sneed after finally getting to run with the 1s. That NFL caliber laser to Torre was the play of the day. The deep ball to Sammy was the other. Neither of those are throws Sneed make, but it didn't matter in the end, sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the spring game, Jensen did not outperform Sneed. Not even close.

I agree 100%, I'm a big fan of Jensen, was actually hoping that Sneed wouldn't play very well and that Gresch would dominate. In my opinion, it wasn't even very close. Sneed is way quicker in his reads, Gresch does throw a beautiful deep ball, but his quick reads weren't there.

1972 said:
PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
Grandma Griz said:
Source is the letter written by the coaching staff.
This doesn't surprise me at all. It's the vibe I got with the way spring ball played out.

To have GJ running with the 2s to start the spring game and then put Sneed in front of the news cameras after the game was a huge insult.

I'm not sure if Hauck is still bitter that Stitt was hired over him in 2014 or if Rosy is envious of the respect Stitt receives on a national level or if it's some combination of both. Whatever the reason, they sure stacked the deck against his QB that day.

Gresch still outperformed Sneed after finally getting to run with the 1s. That NFL caliber laser to Torre was the play of the day. The deep ball to Sammy was the other. Neither of those are throws Sneed make, but it didn't matter in the end, sadly.

I agree 100%, I'm a big fan of Jensen, was actually hoping that Sneed wouldn't play very well and that Gresch would dominate. In my opinion, it wasn't even very close. Sneed is way quicker in his reads, Gresch does throw a beautiful deep ball, but his quick reads weren't there.
Jensen could have had a far better spring had his heart been in it. I think he was gone the day Stitt was fired and just went through the motions making coaching decisions easy. The word I heard from more than one ex-player who went to the practices was that he refused to respond to Rosenbach's coaching. What does that guy know about QB mechanics? From what I saw, Sneed took command and pounced on the opportunity. I think Sneed will deliver some quality wins for Montana, which GJ was never able to do.

i thought it was stitt's fault that jensen didn't 'deliver any quality wins'(bqm).

consistency is hard.

argh! said:
i thought it was stitt's fault that jensen didn't 'deliver any quality wins'(bqm).

consistency is hard.
It probably was. Did I asign fault? Nothing inconsistent. There you go with that knack of reading between the lines. And stalking.....

MiningCityGrizFan said:
fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:

IMHO the writing was on the wall, all but said, done deal. Gresch was going through the motions.
In the spring scrimmage, when you compare apples to apples what the two QBs did while playing with the 1s, Jensen absolutely outperformed Sneed hands down. The only deep ball Sneed threw was under thrown and picked by Crow if I remember correctly. Not even close, indeed.

Oh BS, not even close.

Sneed's long ball was not under thrown. You obviously weren't there or not paying attention.

Jensen's early bad balls had nothing to do with anything except Jensen. He threw horrible short and out throws. Jeez, ask someone who actually watched the scrimmage.

Some the media and many fans who watched, said Sneed was impressive and the player of the scrimmage.

Note what Sneed said, in an interview, what the offense is. Get it out quick and make em miss. Jensen was not throwing the shorter routes accurately.

It was fortunate that Jensen completed one of the long passes, as he threw it way too low/tight for a receiver who was 5 steps in the open. Should have lofted it. The other long one was a fine throw, but mostly a great catch by the receiver.

Sorry, but you don't seem to understand football, in my view.

kemajic said:
1972 said:
PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:

Jensen could have had a far better spring had his heart been in it. I think he was gone the day Stitt was fired and just went through the motions making coaching decisions easy. The word I heard from more than one ex-player who went to the practices was that he refused to respond to Rosenbach's coaching. What does that guy know about QB mechanics? From what I saw, Sneed took command and pounced on the opportunity. I think Sneed will deliver some quality wins for Montana, which GJ was never able to do.

Jensen also got into one or more arguments with the OC.

Fahque said:
HookedonGriz said:
Grandma Griz said:
So when others were released, are they not taking with them the same knowledge?

There is actually a Big Sky rule that does not allow a player to transfer from one Big Sky school to another. So Hauck and company did nothing out of the ordinary. They may have added a few other schools to his list but the Big Sky schools is a conference issue.
So how was Dalton Daum allowed to transfer to MSU?

Because I believe he took a year off after leaving the Griz or missed an entire season, can't remember which. I believe the penalty to transfer to another big sky school is sitting out an entire year

Fahque said:
HookedonGriz said:
Grandma Griz said:
So when others were released, are they not taking with them the same knowledge?

There is actually a Big Sky rule that does not allow a player to transfer from one Big Sky school to another. So Hauck and company did nothing out of the ordinary. They may have added a few other schools to his list but the Big Sky schools is a conference issue.
So how was Dalton Daum allowed to transfer to MSU?

The rules don't prevent transferring. They govern when the transferring player can play in games. And there are appeal procedures.

kemajic said:
Jensen could have had a far better spring had his heart been in it. I think he was gone the day Stitt was fired and just went through the motions making coaching decisions easy. The word I heard from more than one ex-player who went to the practices was that he refused to respond to Rosenbach's coaching.

/end thread/

Merkleman said:
Igotgoodsources said:
AZGrizFan said:
Igotgoodsources said:
Youre the idiot if you think 3 in 3 is the norm.

It is for 90% of JUCO transfers...

Can I get an example of this then in team terms as I’m not sure we are all on the same page. Would this be something defined by the norm...?
Arizona Western=Year 1
Rocky Mountain=Year 2
Montana= Years 3,4

If that is correct, it is not common.

Dude you really have to get off this topic. Your attempt to attack a kid has completely back fired because you have no ideas what you are talking about. Are you ready? I will try again.

Every single Juco "BOUNCEBACK" in America will have played at 3 schools in 3 years. I can't figure out why you can't comprehend this.

When did you turn my comment of 3 in 3 to only pertain to bounce backs. No where did I say that at all. Even so, bounce back, is not the typical means of kids. Is it even 5%? Furthermore, in this case, he isn't a bounce back as he went to app state first. My statement had nothing directly related to Chirs either.I was not attacking him. I was simply stating the fact that 3 in 3 (when its not a bounce back) is showing a developed pattern. Now, dont go twist this post to something I was never talking about to fill your need to argue on egriz

kemajic said:
argh! said:

consistency is hard.
It probably was. Did I asign fault? Nothing inconsistent. There you go with that knack of reading between the lines. And stalking.....

stalking :) :). call the police.

Igotgoodsources said:
Merkleman said:
Igotgoodsources said:
AZGrizFan said:
It is for 90% of JUCO transfers...

Can I get an example of this then in team terms as I’m not sure we are all on the same page. Would this be something defined by the norm...?
Arizona Western=Year 1
Rocky Mountain=Year 2
Montana= Years 3,4

If that is correct, it is not common.

Dude you really have to get off this topic. Your attempt to attack a kid has completely back fired because you have no ideas what you are talking about. Are you ready? I will try again.

Every single Juco "BOUNCEBACK" in America will have played at 3 schools in 3 years. I can't figure out why you can't comprehend this.

When did you turn my comment of 3 in 3 to only pertain to bounce backs. No where did I say that at all. Even so, bounce back, is not the typical means of kids. Is it even 5%? Furthermore, in this case, he isn't a bounce back as he went to app state first. My statement had nothing directly related to Chirs either.I was not attacking him. I was simply stating the fact that 3 in 3 (when its not a bounce back) is showing a developed pattern. Now, dont go twist this post to something I was never talking about to fill your need to argue on egriz

Ummm. You can only be a JUCO bounce back if you leave 1st school and go to a JUCO and back then ba 4 year school. Ala the term "Bounce back".

PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:
IMHO the writing was on the wall, all but said, done deal. Gresch was going through the motions.
In the spring scrimmage, when you compare apples to apples what the two QBs did while playing with the 1s, Jensen absolutely outperformed Sneed hands down. The only deep ball Sneed threw was under thrown and picked by Crow if I remember correctly. Not even close, indeed.

Oh BS, not even close.

Sneed's long ball was not under thrown. You obviously weren't there or not paying attention.

Jensen's early bad balls had nothing to do with anything except Jensen. He threw horrible short and out throws. Jeez, ask someone who actually watched the scrimmage.

Some the media and many fans who watched, said Sneed was impressive and the player of the scrimmage.

Note what Sneed said, in an interview, what the offense is. Get it out quick and make em miss. Jensen was not throwing the shorter routes accurately.

It was fortunate that Jensen completed one of the long passes, as he threw it way too low/tight for a receiver who was 5 steps in the open. Should have lofted it. The other long one was a fine throw, but mostly a great catch by the receiver.

Actually Sneeds Int was way underthrown. However it probably had less to do with him then the D-end who is no longer here that was in his face.

As far as sneeds quickness he does appear to be quick however it's hard to tell from a spring game when the defense has to pull up on the QB.

I remember Hill looked the same way last spring

Merkleman said:
Actually Sneeds Int was way underthrown. However it probably had less to do with him then the D-end who is no longer here that was in his face.

As far as sneeds quickness he does appear to be quick however it's hard to tell from a spring game when the defense has to pull up on the QB.

I remember Hill looked the same way last spring

There's a play (first one, I believe) on his HUDL video that will settle any doubt as to his quickness and speed. :clap: :clap:

PlayerRep said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:

Oh BS, not even close.

Don’t get your Depends in a bunch, PR. I’m not arguing with you, I’m simply explaining why you’re wrong...

Seriously, why are you so threatened by different opinions?

And why is your go-to debating tactic to declare that someone “doesn’t understand football” or “never played the game”?

Is that a courtroom tactic or something?? Are trying to sway the egriz jury that you’re some kind of expert?

I hate to break it to you old man, but you are a jackass just like the rest of us on this board. Yet you clearly believe you’re a level above everyone on here — Well, you’re not. So stop taking yourself so damn seriously and maybe I can finally unblock you.

This is like growing up with brothers. We would pick on each other unmercifully until a neighbor kid would pick on one of us. Then the brothers would band together a beat up the neighbor kid. I take great enjoyment out of calling out PR for being a grand master douche and supreme asshat just as much as all of you, but as predicted, I feel plenty of blow back from the same posters when I note his routine absurdities. Good stuff guys. :lol:

If this kid is leaving and what he say's about playing at Montana is all true, where else can he go that is better?

Back