• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Creighton

NorthEndZoneDan said:
just got home and turned on the game, caught the last min. anyone got a brief recap?

Both teams are making everything (Pridgett leading the way for us). Combo of bad defense, and shot making by Creighton leading to that big 49 point total. We miss Akoh and the replacement bigs have struggled. We need to make FTs.

DPGriz said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
just got home and turned on the game, caught the last min. anyone got a brief recap?

Both teams are making everything (Pridgett leading the way for us). Combo of bad defense, and shot making by Creighton leading to that big 49 point total. We miss Akoh and the replacement bigs have struggled. We need to make FTs.

Thanks

NorthEndZoneDan said:

Pridgett had great 1st half, and Griz were close until a few mins to go before half when Creighton made a run. Now Creighton comes out on fire; been shooting the lights out all game.

Griz hurt by lack of height, but have played pretty scrappy most of the game

Every body has a bad game every now and then. I hope this is Rorie's last one for the year. Travis has him on the bench to see if he can get back in rhythm.

This is the best Montana basketball team I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen many teams over the years.

Down 18. Griz are still not at that next level. I know Creighton is a decent mid-major, but it's still Creighton. I thought it'd be a better showing.

A couple of tough calls against the Griz (the Moorehead alley-oop standing out) but it really hasn't been that bad.

Griz2k said:
Down 18. Griz are still not at that next level. I know Creighton is a decent mid-major, but it's still Creighton. I thought it'd be a better showing.

When we are missing 2 of the first 6 players it becomes a challenge. Developing depth is going to be the key to our success this year IMO.

Griz2k said:

Missing an all-conference player and another rotation guy while not making FTs, throw in some real hot shooting from the other side and of course it's going to look bad. I'm actually a little encouraged right now (though the free throw shooting and lack of depth in the interior is discouraging are likely real problems this season).

Back