• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Creighton

5-13 free throws. That hurts again. Creighton shooting almost 70% for the game and from 3

Unfuckingbelievable. These refs are inventing shit now. How the fuck wasn’t Oguine fouled on that of they’re calling touch shit at the other end?

grizbro said:
They have to shoot 65%+ to keep us out of it. Keep showing well Griz! But free throws!!!

That's called bad defense. But I do understand we're down a couple real contributors.

Griz2k said:
Down 18. Griz are still not at that next level. I know Creighton is a decent mid-major, but it's still Creighton. I thought it'd be a better showing.

The BIG EAST is not mid-major these are big time teams 2 of last 3 National Titles

AZGrizFan said:
I’d love to play this team again when we’re at full strength. Different story, I believe.

It also better be on a neutral court and I think we still get beat but it would be close. Last year Creighton beat Villanova at home. That speaks to quite a home floor advantage.

CleanHOUSE said:
Griz2k said:
Down 18. Griz are still not at that next level. I know Creighton is a decent mid-major, but it's still Creighton. I thought it'd be a better showing.

The BIG EAST is not mid-major these are big time teams 2 of last 3 National Titles

Amen!

Back