• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dante’s official game thread

CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
braves84 said:
If anybody believes .001% of what he claims to know, than that's on him.

What, in recent times, did he claim to know, that wasn't correct?
The constant criticising comments about sterk, who is a 2 time all conference player, that just got done playing in probably the 2nd best all star game and at the very least will get a NFL camp invite.
Then the comments on Trey Lance who just won the Payton award as a freshmen, would be a backup to a healthy Dalton Sneed for Montana,
And lastly he was chastising people for not knowing the history of mcneese state in the history of 1-aa/fcs, at the same time he didn't know who Jeremiah briscoe is. The guy whowon the Payton in back to back year.

So, you're mad about his opinions . . . on the internet. :thumb:
On brand.
#bizonation
Who said I was mad?

braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
The constant criticising comments about sterk, who is a 2 time all conference player, that just got done playing in probably the 2nd best all star game and at the very least will get a NFL camp invite.
Then the comments on Trey Lance who just won the Payton award as a freshmen, would be a backup to a healthy Dalton Sneed for Montana,
And lastly he was chastising people for not knowing the history of mcneese state in the history of 1-aa/fcs, at the same time he didn't know who Jeremiah briscoe is. The guy whowon the Payton in back to back year.

On brand.
#bizonation
Who said I was mad?

I did. In the post you quoted.

braves84 said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
braves84 said:
SACCAT66 said:
He doesn't really care... He just wants to talk shit.

When did I "criticize" Sterk? I mainly just point out his stats. So now Sterk is just going to get an invite; before he was going to be a high round draft choice.

You obviously don't know what a joke is regarding my comments about Lance. However, I'm not so sure he would have started over Sneed at MT this year. It wasn't even clear he was going to start at NDSU, was it? I only follow FCS as long as the Griz are in the playoffs. Never heard of Briscoe. He played a year or so. McNeese has been playing for decades.

Everything I say to know, I know--just for the record.

CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:

On brand.
#bizonation
Who said I was mad?

Who said he wasn't mad?

CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
braves84 said:

On brand.
#bizonation
Who said I was mad?

He's made because he can't support many of his assertions, and I sometimes point that out. Must be an everyone gets a ribbon guy.

PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
Washgrizfan1 said:
braves84 said:

When did I "criticize" Sterk? I mainly just point out his stats. So now Sterk is just going to get an invite; before he was going to be a high round draft choice.

You obviously don't know what a joke is regarding my comments about Lance. However, I'm not so sure he would have started over Sneed at MT this year. It wasn't even clear he was going to start at NDSU, was it? I only follow FCS as long as the Griz are in the playoffs. Never heard of Briscoe. He played a year or so. McNeese has been playing for decades.

Read what said. At the very least he will get a NFL traning camp invite.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.draftsite.com/nfl/player/bryce-sterk/34533/&ved=2ahUKEwiQyvv1rJ3nAhUYCs0KHfgqCtQQFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw26wetWxTfGc
nIJrWNkF-ds&cshid=1579907319921

braves84 said:
PlayerRep said:
braves84 said:
Washgrizfan1 said:

Read what said. At the very least he will get a NFL traning camp invite.

I have no doubt that he'll get an NFL camp invite. I was assuming all along that he'd probably be drafted. That doesn't mean that he had good conference stats, except against UM, or that he had any stats in the bowl game. Perhaps you are the one who needs to start reading what I say. You obviously don't.

I keep checking this thread in the vain hope that it will morph back into what it purports to cover, but, alas, I am always disappointed.

Around here, I should know better.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://nfldraftblitz.com/2020/01/16/lb-dante-olson-montana-shrine-bowl-interview/&ved=2ahUKEwjggtT71J3nAhWPKM0KHdJABJUQFjALegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3wNBryZ6FiRperjP_SjRlR&cshid=1579918384236
Good interview with Olson.

Back