• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAME THREAD: #9 Kittens at #19 Southern cats Friday 8PM

retiredpopo said:
Ursa Major said:
Yep, swimming pools and movie stars.

I was thinking more like liberals and protesters......and tent cities in all the parks...

Totally. Every single person in Southern CA is exactly the same. All 23 million of them.

CDAGRIZ said:
retiredpopo said:
I was thinking more like liberals and protesters......and tent cities in all the parks...

Totally. Every single person in Southern CA is exactly the same. All 23 million of them.

only takes 10% of the people who are wacked and you you have 2.3 million wacked people.....

retiredpopo said:
CDAGRIZ said:

only takes 10% of the people who are wacked and you you have 2.3 million wacked people.....

To put it in Montana terms, that would be about 100,000 people. I’d venture that there are 100,000 “wacked” people in the entire state of Montana. Wouldn’t you? Or, are they all the same?

Listen, I love Montana, and I think it’s an awesome place. But, seeing a cable news report on protests, etc. doesn’t really paint the picture of actually living in a place.

Edit: Scouted three different parks this evening to see where the best place would be for my daughters to launch their model rockets. Nary a tent nor a protest in sight. Must’ve been in the wrong spots.

Anyway, who are the pitchers in this game?

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qv25_DFR2k[/media]

CDAGRIZ said:
retiredpopo said:

To put it in Montana terms, that would be about 100,000 people. I’d venture that there are 100,000 “wacked” people in the entire state of Montana. Wouldn’t you?

Yeah but every one of those fuckers moved here from California. Take those whacked pricks back home CDA.

CDAGRIZ said:
retiredpopo said:

To put it in Montana terms, that would be about 100,000 people. I’d venture that there are 100,000 “wacked” people in the entire state of Montana. Wouldn’t you? Or, are they all the same?

Listen, I love Montana, and I think it’s an awesome place. But, seeing a cable news report on protests, etc. doesn’t really paint the picture of actually living in a place.

Edit: Scouted three different parks this evening to see where the best place would be for my daughters to launch their model rockets. Nary a tent nor a protest in sight. Must’ve been in the wrong spots.

considering about 40% voted for joe I would say a bit more than 100,000.....

CDAGRIZ said:
Anyway, who are the pitchers in this game?

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qv25_DFR2k[/media]

"Perfectly double tapered shit" is beautiful, linguistically..

Paytonlives said:
This is the game we find out about both teams.

Kittens:
How good are they? Don't know they have played a shat schedule and a bottom dweller FBS Wyoming team.
They are traveling on a short week
They have the better Offense

Weber:
Do they have a health QB?
They have had 13 days off the prepare for this one.
They have the better Defense and Special Teams

My guess is this is a low scoring slugfest where the first team to get to 17 will win. 17 Might be enough

FIFY

Wyoming isn't even close to being a mid tier...

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
To put it in Montana terms, that would be about 100,000 people. I’d venture that there are 100,000 “wacked” people in the entire state of Montana. Wouldn’t you?

Yeah but every one of those fuckers moved here from California. Take those whacked pricks back home CDA.

On it.

CDAGRIZ said:
retiredpopo said:

I'm a born and raised Montanan my family tree goes way back to the 1800s in this area. Montana used to be full of amazing people but, now it's tainted. It's like all the conservatives moved in from other states and brain washed everyone. 80% of the people are the same here, now. Montanans weren't party loyal, they'd vote for who they thought had the best interests of the people. Now it's all "Republicans are manly! We hate abortions! Let the government control what your beliefs should be!" Type whack jobs. It's not even close to being the Montana it used to be. Used to be full of hospitality, now it's full of hostility.

Any game that starts with one of the corny announcers referring to his counterpart as “Rammer” - is going to be a good one. The worst nickname ever for a TV broadcast.

Copper Griz said:
Any game that starts with one of the corny announcers referring to his counterpart as “Rammer” - is going to be a good one. The worst nickname ever for a TV broadcast.

Sounds like a nickname of someone in prison. Not necessarily someone you’d want for a cellmate either.

jodcon said:
Copper Griz said:

Sounds like a nickname of someone in prison. Not necessarily someone you’d want for a cellmate either.

😂. Kinda what the wildcats offense is doing to the Kittens D. Making them their B——

Back