• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAME THREAD: #9 Kittens at #19 Southern cats Friday 8PM

Copper Griz said:
Any game that starts with one of the corny announcers referring to his counterpart as “Rammer” - is going to be a good one. The worst nickname ever for a TV broadcast.

I feel like Lester Hayes may want to have a word with your man Rammer regarding worst nicknames for a TV broadcast.

Griz Addict said:
CDAGRIZ said:
To put it in Montana terms, that would be about 100,000 people. I’d venture that there are 100,000 “wacked” people in the entire state of Montana. Wouldn’t you? Or, are they all the same?

Listen, I love Montana, and I think it’s an awesome place. But, seeing a cable news report on protests, etc. doesn’t really paint the picture of actually living in a place.

Edit: Scouted three different parks this evening to see where the best place would be for my daughters to launch their model rockets. Nary a tent nor a protest in sight. Must’ve been in the wrong spots.

I'm a born and raised Montanan my family tree goes way back to the 1800s in this area. Montana used to be full of amazing people but, now it's tainted. It's like all the conservatives moved in from other states and brain washed everyone. 80% of the people are the same here, now. Montanans weren't party loyal, they'd vote for who they thought had the best interests of the people. Now it's all "Republicans are manly! We hate abortions! Let the government control what your beliefs should be!" Type whack jobs. It's not even close to being the Montana it used to be. Used to be full of hospitality, now it's full of hostility.

Well I guess you'd better start packing! It's time for a fresh start, don't ya think? :lol:

Can someone please start an annual WPOY thread? Or alternatively, SPOY, Reddit-style? I have the first nominee...

Also, does anyone know how to get ESPNU live streaming? Can't get it on Fubo or Sling so far.

CFallsGriz said:
Griz Addict said:
I'm a born and raised Montanan my family tree goes way back to the 1800s in this area. Montana used to be full of amazing people but, now it's tainted. It's like all the conservatives moved in from other states and brain washed everyone. 80% of the people are the same here, now. Montanans weren't party loyal, they'd vote for who they thought had the best interests of the people. Now it's all "Republicans are manly! We hate abortions! Let the government control what your beliefs should be!" Type whack jobs. It's not even close to being the Montana it used to be. Used to be full of hospitality, now it's full of hostility.

Well I guess you'd better start packing! It's time for a fresh start, don't ya think? :lol:

Can someone please start an annual WPOY thread? Or alternatively, SPOY, Reddit-style? I have the first nominee...

Also, does anyone know how to get ESPNU live streaming? Can't get it on Fubo or Sling so far.

YouTube TV

Copper Griz said:
CFallsGriz said:

YouTube TV

Thanks!

Copper Griz said:
Any game that starts with one of the corny announcers referring to his counterpart as “Rammer” - is going to be a good one. The worst nickname ever for a TV broadcast.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Geddes said:
Copper Griz said:

I feel like Lester Hayes may want to have a word with your man Rammer regarding worst nicknames for a TV broadcast.

I had to actually think about that one for a minute. Nice

Rammer was just told he could dress like a banana for Halloween. Cats QB making some nice throws. Weber hitting hard

Geddes said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Anyway, who are the pitchers in this game?

[media]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qv25_DFR2k[/media]

"Perfectly double tapered shit" is beautiful, linguistically..

It certainly is. “Wcchhhhooooh, water” is also premium.

I am actually kinda starting to like Rammer honestly. What does one call his fan club? Rammer's Roomies?

Game update. WSU coaches are wearing pullovers , cat coaches are wearing parkas. It will be interesting how this plays out Cotten.

Weebs hits fuc*kin' hard. I don't like to admit this much, but I have watched the cats play once or twice, and rarely do teams stick Ifanse like they have been.

Back