• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting really weird, I thought he was actually pretty good when he was with you guys, but if he can't seem to stick it out anywhere I hope the MSU rumors are false. I don't really want him playing for the Cats

The.Real.2506 said:
This is getting really weird, I thought he was actually pretty good when he was with you guys, but if he can't seem to stick it out anywhere I hope the MSU rumors are false. I don't really want him playing for the Cats

If this is true, I agree with you. (I highly doubt it) Who wants a quarterback who can't or won't compete and transfers as soon as someone beats him out. Not the type of football players I know Hauck doesn't want, and I'm sure you guys would feel the same. I think I remember a quote from your coach that said something along these lines when he was looking for his starter "I want a quarterback that the kids will play for a leader" I'm sure that's not the exact quote, but something along those lines.

Ursa Major said:
I heard while he’s in Bozeman he’s staying with Gregoraks

I heard Bob Stitt drove him to Bozeman too ..him Stitt and Gregoraks all had dinner together..they
invited Choate but he said he was to busy with the QB thing..sounds crazy but true!

grizghost said:
Ursa Major said:

I heard Bob Stitt drove him to Bozeman too ..him Stitt and Gregoraks all had dinner together..they
invited Choate but he said he was to busy with the QB thing..sounds crazy but true!

I'll bet el jefe's wife put the block on this one. I heard he's doing keto and has to be supervised around bread.

Ursa Major said:
grizghost said:
Ursa Major said:

I'll bet el jefe's wife put the block on this one. I heard he's doing keto and has to be supervised around bread.

The downside is the episodes of hypoglycemia when Jeffe says stupid shit like 'Beat the Sky' and 'Juice on three'.

JSTGriz said:
59106Griz said:
If he leaves, he will have been on 4 teams and is only a junior. He will have lost the QB battle to Reese Phillips, Dalton Sneed, and now the sophomore at Texas State.

☝️This! Maybe he is not that good or just expects every thing handed to him.

Quite possibly both.

Who started this rumor? Is this just pure speculation because Texas st. got a new QB? Jensen may have taken reps with the 2s, but that doesn't mean he's going to jump ship again.

wittk60 said:
I heard he was back in Missoula for ATM

I heard that also. Also heard Sneed is now transferring to Texas State. Or MSU. Also heard Jensen is thinking of transferring from the Griz again because he might have to win the starting job, and he's not black. Also heard TA is thinking of switching to safety because of better draft possibilities. Also heard Dick LeBeau has been attending MSU practices to pick up some pointers on how to play defense. Also heard the new standard for coaches is a sub .500 record after 3 years to be considered god-like. Also heard EWU isn't going to sign West Coast talent anymore to prove they can win with anyone. Also heard URSA picked up the tab at dinner recently.

Heard all these at lunch after church today, and all seem legit except one.

jodcon said:
wittk60 said:

I heard that also. Also heard Sneed is now transferring to Texas State. Or MSU. Also heard Jensen is thinking of transferring from the Griz again because he might have to win the starting job, and he's not black. Also heard TA is thinking of switching to safety because of better draft possibilities. Also heard Dick LeBeau has been attending MSU practices to pick up some pointers on how to play defense. Also heard the new standard for coaches is a sub .500 record after 3 years to be considered god-like. Also heard EWU isn't going to sign West Coast talent anymore to prove they can win with anyone. Also heard URSA picked up the tab at dinner recently.

Good eye. It was actually drinks at Thursday happy hour at BW3s. I think is was $14. $14.76 after tip.

CDAGRIZ said:
jodcon said:
wittk60 said:

Good eye. It was actually drinks at Thursday happy hour at BW3s. I think is was $14. $14.76 after tip.
Nothing but the best (from the child menu) for my Russian mail order bride :thumb:

Hammer said:
This thread reminds me of why I never visit this site anymore.🙄
Bye.

I don't know Hammer, I think you should check out the black QB and ATM threads before deciding on the worst one.

Hammer said:
This thread reminds me of why I never visit this site anymore.🙄
Bye.

Welp, shut it all down then. It’s been fun, gents, but If Hammer isn’t visiting, what are we all working toward?

Per Texas State website videos Gresch Jensen is the #1 or #2 quarterback coming out of fall camp and heading into their first game against Texas A&M next Thursday. The #1 quarterback hasn't been announced as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back