• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be delicious irony for Jensen to turn up in Bozo and be unable to beat out the worlds best linebacker at quarterback.

Sounds like there are some EGrizzers who are a bit like that creepy uncle who wants you to sit on his lap with the whole Gresch Jensen deal. :shock:

Dude is gone, get over it. This is almost borderline stalker behavior.

On that note, I look for Sneed to finish the season as an All-American.

It's interesting to see how the people who bought into the lie that Gresch was afraid or unwilling to compete, a lie that was pushed on this board and by the hacks in the local media (mostly Colter on ESPN radio), now interpret everything they read through that negative lens. It's literally fake news, but the cult of Hauck crowd will never be convinced otherwise. You dopes literally believed a rumor that he was transferring to Bozeman?! Pathetic.

Wish the kid luck and move on with your lives.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
It's interesting to see how the people who bought into the lie that Gresch was afraid or unwilling to compete, a lie that was pushed on this board and by the hacks in the local media (mostly Colter on ESPN radio), now interpret everything they read through that negative lens. It's literally fake news, but the cult of Hauck crowd will never be convinced otherwise.

LOL

grizindabox said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
It's interesting to see how the people who bought into the lie that Gresch was afraid or unwilling to compete, a lie that was pushed on this board and by the hacks in the local media (mostly Colter on ESPN radio), now interpret everything they read through that negative lens. It's literally fake news, but the cult of Hauck crowd will never be convinced otherwise.

LOL

​The LOL for me was when I read Hauck’s quote that it was going to take another three to seven years to get the program back to where it was and then coming over here to find absolutely nothing about it mentioned.

The same zero class COH people who ran Stitt out of town for needing more time to continue the rebuilding process he started in his second season didn't have a single thread to discuss that gem of a Hauck quote.

LOL, indeed.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
​The LOL for me was when I read Hauck’s quote that it was going to take another three to seven years to get the program back to where it was and then coming over here to find absolutely nothing about it mentioned.

LOL, I did see that Hauck said that, because I read a discussion about it on eGriz

The same zero class COH people who ran Stitt out of town for needing more time to continue the rebuilding process he started in his second season didn't have a single thread to discuss that gem of a Hauck quote.

LOL, indeed.

LOL, I guess some people thought the program was going in the right direction after that stellar year 3.

grizindabox said:
LOL, I guess some people thought the program was going in the right direction after that stellar year 3.

Looked like a Death Spiral to me.

I do find it comical that four days before our first game of the season the top thread on eGriz is about a guy who hasn't been here in 16 months.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:

LOL

LOL, indeed.

After missing the playoffs 2 years in a row and losing to the Cats 2 years in a row, how long do you think it should take a new coach, Hauck or another, to get UM back to dominating the Big Sky and going to the national championship game 3 out of 7 years?

1 year? 2 years? Note that Hauck said he thought it looked like this group of players may be accelerating the time period.

I find it funny that some of you and Stitt thought that UM needed to rebuild after the two prior seasons which the UM finished no. 12 and 8 in the nation. Some kind of rebuilding Stitt did. Took us out of the top 25 towards about 30.

Mining, you are the one pushing an agenda and fake news.

AZGrizFan said:
I do find it comical that four days before our first game of the season the top thread on eGriz is about a guy who hasn't been here in 16 months.

What should we be talking about? No one has seen the team play, nor know how USD will play. Brint has his scouting report out. There have been various reports from practice from observers and the media.

Note that people still talk about Dave Dickenson, and he hasn't played here for almost 25 years.

MiningCityGrizFan said:
grizindabox said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:

LOL

LOL, indeed.

chronic Bitterness and Butt-hurt sure can be entertaining at times....

:thumb:
MiningCityGrizFan said:
It's interesting to see how the people who bought into the lie that Gresch was afraid or unwilling to compete, a lie that was pushed on this board and by the hacks in the local media (mostly Colter on ESPN radio), now interpret everything they read through that negative lens. It's literally fake news, but the cult of Hauck crowd will never be convinced otherwise. You dopes literally believed a rumor that he was transferring to Bozeman?! Pathetic.

:thumb:
SinCityGriz2005 said:
Sounds like there are some EGrizzers who are a bit like that creepy uncle who wants you to sit on his lap with the whole Gresch Jensen deal. :shock:

Dude is gone, get over it. This is almost borderline stalker behavior.

On that note, I look for Sneed to finish the season as an All-American.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

What should we be talking about? No one has seen the team play, nor know how USD will play. Brint has his scouting report out. There have been various reports from practice from observers and the media.

Note that people still talk about Dave Dickenson, and he hasn't played here for almost 25 years.

I didn't say you shouldn't be talking about it. I just find it comical. Sue me.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

I didn't say you shouldn't be talking about it. I just find it comical. Sue me.

Address?

MiningCityGrizFan said:

You should literally ask a few players what they thought of Stitt. You won't hear too many good things about him. You will hear plenty about him getting rid of traditions, not making an effort to know or acknowledge any player's parents, players believing the offense was easy to defend, prioritizing the receivers to the point where there were only 5.5 scholarships dedicated to the o-line, practices were fairly soft, etc. Ask a few of the former players if they'd rather play for Stitt or Hauck. I promise you your eyes will be opened.

As a fan, I'm not going to question Stitt's X's and O's but I will tell you he was completely uncomfortable being in the spotlight and he didn't endear himself to the fanbase at all. Bob would rather disappear into the corner of the room at functions while concocting plays on the back of a napkin instead of working the crowd. I was a fan of Bob early and a believer, but after hearing too many things I am now a former-believer. By all accounts, he failed to improve the program and left the old caddy with considerably more damage. I will always credit Stitt for one of our most amazing victories over NDSU on a huge scene, but it was all pretty much downhill from there. Good luck to Bob, but I am glad he is gone. Maybe it's time for you to move on over this as well. There is once again hope for our beloved program.

MiningCityGrizFan said:

When he was transferring from Missoula, he did take an official visit to Bozeman. So not like there wasn't some traction to that.

go96griz said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:

You should literally ask a few players what they thought of Stitt. You won't hear too many good things about him. You will hear plenty about him getting rid of traditions, not making an effort to know or acknowledge any player's parents, players believing the offense was easy to defend, prioritizing the receivers to the point where there were only 5.5 scholarships dedicated to the o-line, practices were fairly soft, etc. Ask a few of the former players if they'd rather play for Stitt or Hauck. I promise you your eyes will be opened.

As a fan, I'm not going to question Stitt's X's and O's but I will tell you he was completely uncomfortable being in the spotlight and he didn't endear himself to the fanbase at all. Bob would rather disappear into the corner of the room at functions while concocting plays on the back of a napkin instead of working the crowd. I was a fan of Bob early and a believer, but after hearing too many things I am now a former-believer. By all accounts, he failed to improve the program and left the old caddy with considerably more damage. I will always credit Stitt for one of our most amazing victories over NDSU on a huge scene, but it was all pretty much downhill from there. Good luck to Bob, but I am glad he is gone. Maybe it's time for you to move on over this as well. There is once again hope for our beloved program.
++++

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

GOAT.

go96griz said:
MiningCityGrizFan said:

interesting how you took his comment on hauck and his egriz sycophants and turned it into a diatribe about stitt. newsflash, the poster you are quoting didn't write anything about stitt. i see that what you wrote did, however, bring out the other participants in the 'circle of excellence' that makes up the bobby hauck fan club members. cheap applause?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back