• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ and live streaming 2018

hilinegrizfan said:
true fans find a way to live in missoula....

just kidding, i got really lucky to find a good job that can provide for a family here. its too bad its so hard to make a decent living in Missoula for a lot of people. it took me a long time to find my way back but boy am i sure glad i did. It feels so good to be a season ticket holder! to all those who must watch from afar - we salute you!

I was so mad that I failed to find the job posting for UM until after it closed. I missed it by two days.

grizpsych said:
hilinegrizfan said:

just kidding, i got really lucky to find a good job that can provide for a family here. its too bad its so hard to make a decent living in Missoula for a lot of people. it took me a long time to find my way back but boy am i sure glad i did. It feels so good to be a season ticket holder! to all those who must watch from afar - we salute you!

I was so mad that I failed to find the job posting for UM until after it closed. I missed it by two days.

keep searching brother, i searched jobs in missoula every morning for about 5 years. It's really nice living here and not being a college student... i mean that was the best time of my life... but this city has so much to offer and its nice to get to take advantage of it as an adult... my family is truly blessed to live here.

hilinegrizfan said:
grizpsych said:
hilinegrizfan said:

keep searching brother, i searched jobs in missoula every morning for about 5 years. It's really nice living here and not being a college student... i mean that was the best time of my life... but this city has so much to offer and its nice to get to take advantage of it as an adult... my family is truly blessed to live here.

There are only two positions in the state of Montana for what I do and both pay way less than what I make. Oh well. My parents and sister live there.

grizpsych said:
hilinegrizfan said:
grizpsych said:
hilinegrizfan said:

There are only two positions in the state of Montana for what I do and both pay way less than what I make. Oh well. My parents and sister live there.
:thumb: go griz

hilinegrizfan said:
grizpsych said:
hilinegrizfan said:

+1

Looks like all SWX games can be watched on GoGriz now. Live video links for all games except the dinosaur network that is Root.

Just happened to come across this today, just in case anyone hasn't seen it

https://gogriz.com/sports/2015/8/21/WhereToWatch.aspx

2018 University of Montana Football Schedule

Sept. 1 – vs. Northern Iowa, 7 PM (ABC Montana / SWX / Watch SWX App / gogriz.com web stream)^
Sept. 8 - vs. Drake, 1 PM (ABC Montana / SWX / Watch SWX App / gogriz.com web stream)§
Sept. 15 -- at Western Illinois, 2 PM (MT) (ESPN+)
Sept. 22 – vs. Sacramento State*, 1 PM (ROOT Sports)#
Sept. 29 – at Cal Poly*, 5 PM (MT) (Eleven Sports / WatchBigSky.com / Pluto TV Channel 244)
Oct. 7 – vs Portland State*, 2 PM (FOX Montana / SWX / Watch SWX App / WatchBigSky.com / Pluto TV Channel 237)%
Oct. 13 – at North Dakota*, NOON (MT) (FOX Montana / SWX / Midco / WatchBigSky.com / Pluto TV Channel 240)
Oct. 27 – vs. UC Davis*, 2 PM (ABC Montana / SWX / Watch SWX App / WatchBigSky.com / Pluto TV Channel 237)!
Nov. 3 -- at Southern Utah*, 1 PM (ROOT Sports)
Nov. 10 – at Idaho*, 4:30 PM (MT) (ROOT Sports)
Nov. 18 -- Montana State*, Noon (ROOT Sports) &
* Big Sky Conference game
NOTE: Web stream not available for games broadcast on ROOT Sports

^ MAROON OUT (Presented by Western States Equipment)
§ Pride and Tradition Game (Presented by Providence Health and Services, Western Montana)
# Dave Dickenson College Football Hall of Fame Game (Presented by Stockman Bank)
% Homecoming
! UM Family Weekend and Military Appreciation Game
& 118th Brawl of the Wild

DisplacedinUtah said:
Four Griz games on Pluto TV this year:

http://bigskyconf.com/sports/2018/8/13/FB_0813185636.aspx

Saturday Sept. 29 Montana at Cal Poly 4 p.m. PT Eleven Sports Pluto, TV Channel 244

Saturday Oct. 6 Portland State at Montana 2 p.m. MT SWX-Montana, Pluto TV Channel 237

Saturday Oct. 13 Montana at North Dakota 1 p.m. CT SWX-Montana, Midco Sports Net, Pluto TV Channel 240

Saturday Oct. 27 UC Davis at Montana 2 p.m. MT SWX-Montana, Pluto TV Channel 237

AWESOME! the link looks like we might be able to buy NI on GOGriz.com as well. Things are looking up!

MrMischief said:
Just happened to come across this today, just in case anyone hasn't seen it

https://gogriz.com/sports/2015/8/21/WhereToWatch.aspx

2018 University of Montana Football Schedule

Sept. 1 – vs. Northern Iowa, 7 PM (ABC Montana / SWX / Watch SWX App / gogriz.com web stream)^
Sept. 8 - vs. Drake, 1 PM (ABC Montana / SWX / Watch SWX App / gogriz.com web stream)§
Sept. 15 -- at Western Illinois, 2 PM (MT) (ESPN+)
Sept. 22 – vs. Sacramento State*, 1 PM (ROOT Sports)#
Sept. 29 – at Cal Poly*, 5 PM (MT) (Eleven Sports / WatchBigSky.com / Pluto TV Channel 244)
Oct. 7 – vs Portland State*, 2 PM (FOX Montana / SWX / Watch SWX App / WatchBigSky.com / Pluto TV Channel 237)%
Oct. 13 – at North Dakota*, NOON (MT) (FOX Montana / SWX / Midco / WatchBigSky.com / Pluto TV Channel 240)
Oct. 27 – vs. UC Davis*, 2 PM (ABC Montana / SWX / Watch SWX App / WatchBigSky.com / Pluto TV Channel 237)!
Nov. 3 -- at Southern Utah*, 1 PM (ROOT Sports)
Nov. 10 – at Idaho*, 4:30 PM (MT) (ROOT Sports)
Nov. 18 -- Montana State*, Noon (ROOT Sports) &
* Big Sky Conference game
NOTE: Web stream not available for games broadcast on ROOT Sports

^ MAROON OUT (Presented by Western States Equipment)
§ Pride and Tradition Game (Presented by Providence Health and Services, Western Montana)
# Dave Dickenson College Football Hall of Fame Game (Presented by Stockman Bank)
% Homecoming
! UM Family Weekend and Military Appreciation Game
& 118th Brawl of the Wild
Perfect! Will be at two games this year if all goes to plan and will be able to watch the rest!

For Colorado folk that have DISH; If the UNI game does not air on the altitude 2, it is scheduled to re-air on the regular Altitude channel at 1AM Sunday and also 10AM Sunday.

Yukon said:
For Colorado folk that have DISH; If the UNI game does not air on the altitude 2, it is scheduled to re-air on the regular Altitude channel at 1AM Sunday and also 10AM Sunday.

Same for Portland Dish. Looks like I’m going to have to get the gogriz stream... damnit

PDXGrizzly said:
Yukon said:

Same for Portland Dish. Looks like I’m going to have to get the gogriz stream... damnit

Wait until about Thursday. I still feel it will show up on the Alt sports channels. MSU game came up 2 days ago for the Thursday game. Funny how they listed it. "Leathernecks at Bobcats"

It's official.

UNI at Montana is on DirecTV Chanel 665. However, they do have it scheduled to start at 8:30pm MT, 9:30pm Central

7LQUiYN.png

My guess is that it will end up showing live on the alternate channel just below where it currently is scheduled. :thumb:

grizpsych said:
It's official.

UNI at Montana is on DirecTV Chanel 665. However, they do have it scheduled to start at 8:30pm MT, 9:30pm Central

7LQUiYN.png

My guess is that it will end up showing live on the alternate channel just below where it currently is scheduled. :thumb:

Cubs game will go 14 innings and you'll miss all the game.

Yukon said:
grizpsych said:
It's official.

7LQUiYN.png

That is why they have the other 665 channel right below it.

grizpsych said:
Yukon said:
grizpsych said:
It's official.

7LQUiYN.png

That is why they have the other 665 channel right below it.
Well, okay then. :thumb:

Looks like the UNI game will be carried on Comcast cable channel 105 in Colorado on Altitude 2.

I see that the first two game are on SWX. I hope that will be on in Spokane. I have watched UM and MSU games on SWX here in Spokane Valley.

Back