• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz player booted for assault!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatzWillRise said:
SaskGriz said:
I'm going to go out on a very short limb and guess you either didn't attend or definitely didn't graduate from Bozeman or any other institution higher than elementary? The politics of equivalency only works if two actions are remotely close together.

A freshman who beats up another freshman is immediately expelled equals two coaches get DUI's and nothing happens except raises, is equal in the same way that former President Trump is brought up on dozens of charges but pretending Ms Clinton's supporters run a pedophilia ring out of a Washington DC pizza joint, is equal.

Get off our lawn!

I'm not comparing the two, and I already said UM handled it appropriately. The story isn't UM handling it, it's the actual event that is a story. Assaults by players from MSU and UM is usually newsworthy but I guess not in 2023.

If a random freshman got kicked off the team for assaulting Travis Lulay's freshman QB son at MSU I would imagine it would make the paper?

it’s in the paper. UM jettisoned the guy. WTF is this comment?

Pretty fucking crazy how bubshats are comparing these 2 incidents. Just shows how intelligent bobcat fans are.

Griz Addict said:
Pretty fucking crazy how bubshats are comparing these 2 incidents. Just shows how intelligent bobcat fans are.

“Griz player booted for assault”
“Bobcoaches given new contracts and raises for DUI schemes”

Those are the same, right?🙄

Griz Addict said:
Pretty fudge crazy how bubshats are comparing these 2 incidents. Just shows how intelligent bobcat fans are.

AKA, Dishonest? Definitie character flaw...

CatzWillRise said:
SaskGriz said:
I'm going to go out on a very short limb and guess you either didn't attend or definitely didn't graduate from Bozeman or any other institution higher than elementary? The politics of equivalency only works if two actions are remotely close together.

A freshman who beats up another freshman is immediately expelled equals two coaches get DUI's and nothing happens except raises, is equal in the same way that former President Trump is brought up on dozens of charges but pretending Ms Clinton's supporters run a pedophilia ring out of a Washington DC pizza joint, is equal.

Get off our lawn!

I'm not comparing the two, and I already said UM handled it appropriately. The story isn't UM handling it, it's the actual event that is a story. Assaults by players from MSU and UM is usually newsworthy but I guess not in 2023.

If a random freshman got kicked off the team for assaulting Travis Lulay's freshman QB son at MSU I would imagine it would make the paper?

Newsworthy in Bozeman would mean Pickle Barrel got their stolen sign back from 20 years ago, Yellowstone wolves are neat, Big sky is polluting the Gallatin or Hyalite is running out of water. If ya want to hear anything football you have to go down to Spectators about 6pm when the QB club fellas get a little juiced up and the good old Lulay stories come out.

After reviewing all the responses in this thread, I failed to find any cognitive response of the question asked over why this did not come to light sooner and suggesting a cover-up?

Well, let's see. Could it be because the Kaimin is published during the school year? The school year did not begin until August 28, 2023. The Missoulian only has a very skeletal staff left for local reporting and it is only published 3 times a week. Gee, I wonder why this was not picked up by Fox news!
I think we need Jon Krakauer back to do another revealing fake news expose about this!!

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!

EverettGriz said:
Allezchat said:
Dude let's be honest if florio wrote an article egriz would be up in arms an article was written about this fight.

So would we say he through a punch and got in some deep "sh-Ah Yat"......?

Why would be up in arms exactly?

Keep your day job (assuming, of course, a bub who spells it "though" is intelligent to get one)

I appologize for the spell check on my phone G in WA. Thank you for resorting to grammar smack. You automatically win the argument now.

As for Florio, yes, if Florio rights( 😉 ) an article that's about a griz football player doing something bad, egriz is up in arms. That's just the rules. I don't make them up.

CatsRback said:
Oh man. Win at all costs. Terrible program. Going downhill fast. So much cover up until it was too much. Everyone grab their pitch forks!

At least you can finally admit there are problems in Bozo.

retiredpopo said:
not much of a story. two roommates, one thinks he was wronged and punches the other one. Story as old as time really. young man full of testosterone, plays a physical sport where violence is practiced on the field...

One was in bed sleeping when assaulted. That’s far different than your version

Allezchat said:
EverettGriz said:

Keep your day job (assuming, of course, a bub who spells it "though" is intelligent to get one)

I appologize for the spell check on my phone G in WA. Thank you for resorting to grammar smack. You automatically win the argument now.

As for Florio, yes, if Florio rights( 😉 ) an article that's about a griz football player doing something bad, egriz is up in arms. That's just the rules. I don't make them up.
The spell check caused you to add 4 characters (2 completely extra) that are nowhere close on the keyboard to 'e' and 'w'?

I'm not much for grammar/spelling smack, but like at least come up with something better than this.

Allezchat said:
EverettGriz said:

Blame it on the phone. You could upgrade, or just go away. Balls in your court. F Florio!

ordigger said:
retiredpopo said:
not much of a story. two roommates, one thinks he was wronged and punches the other one. Story as old as time really. young man full of testosterone, plays a physical sport where violence is practiced on the field...

Apparently these two guys had a gentleman's duel. It started when Hall slapped Ah Yat with his WR glove (neighbors reported being woken up by a loud "En Garde!" shout), which as everyone knows initiates the duel. The rules were laid out, no touching of the hair or face, and fists must be open at all times. Hall, after losing this duel bid his farewell and as is custom returned to his birth place. Settled like true gentlemen of yore.

CatzWillRise said:
ordigger said:

Apparently these two guys had a gentleman's duel. It started when Hall slapped Ah Yat with his WR glove (neighbors reported being woken up by a loud "En Garde!" shout), which as everyone knows initiates the duel. The rules were laid out, no touching of the hair or face, and fists must be open at all times. Hall, after losing this duel bid his farewell and as is custom returned to his birth place. Settled like true gentlemen of yore.

Ah Yat should have gone with the hand grenade or the trident.

ordigger said:
CatsRback said:
Oh man. Win at all costs. Terrible program. Going downhill fast. So much cover up until it was too much. Everyone grab their pitch forks!

Better watch what I say back, don’t wanna get assaulted in Missoula.

CatsRback said:
ordigger said:

At Bozeman State he'd be rewarded instead of shown the door. He'd probably get an extra dose of magic "over-the-counter vitamins" that would stay in his system for over a year. Having literally zero standards is a major recruiting advantage. It's really cool what they're doing over there to show the young men that there are no consequences for anything.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

At Bozeman State he'd be rewarded instead of shown the door. He'd probably get an extra dose of magic "over-the-counter vitamins" that would stay in his system for over a year. Having literally zero standards is a major recruiting advantage. It's really cool what they're doing over there to show the young men that there are no consequences for anything.

Ouch, this comment was a real punch in the face!!

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Who do I call for my reward? Sixx, the AD, or Waded? Or is the policy that I have to get hammered and drive around Bozeman before I see my check? Maybe I have to do it thrice? I'm looking to get compensated for this and I need to know the protocol.

CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:

Who do I call for my reward? Sixx, the AD, or Waded? Or is the policy that I have to get hammered and drive around Bozeman before I see my check? Maybe I have to do it thrice? I'm looking to get compensated for this and I need to know the protocol.

Another right hook! This is crazy folks!

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Another right hook! This is crazy folks!

Then, where's my fucking money? I thought this was a quota system. I commit a crime, MSU gives me more money. That's the way it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back