• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz player booted for assault!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDAGRIZ said:
CatsRback said:
Another right hook! This is crazy folks!

Then, where's my fudge money? I thought this was a quota system. I commit a crime, MSU gives me more money. That's the way it works.

This is really sad to see folks. Another gris community member who can’t control his temper. No wonder that poor boy assaulted someone else. It’s a top to bottom issue in Missoula.

CatsRback said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Then, where's my fudge money? I thought this was a quota system. I commit a crime, MSU gives me more money. That's the way it works.

This is really sad to see folks. Another gris community member who can’t control his temper. No wonder that poor boy assaulted someone else. It’s a top to bottom issue in Missoula.

The poor boy had been in Missoula only a few days. He was described to me as a punk. He had thought he had been recruited by MSU. Would have been a better fit for him.

mthoopsfan said:
CatsRback said:

The poor boy had been in Missoula only a few days. He was described to me as a punk. He had thought he had been recruited by MSU. Would have been a better fit for him.

Shame. Sounds like that’s the kind of personality Missoula draws in these days… must be a win at all costs mentality.

To your point about thinking he was at MSU. He coulda been so pissed he mixed the two up thinking he was gunna win something at MSU. Found out he was at dUMb and got angry.

CatsRback said:
Thinking he was at MSU. He coulda been so pissed he mixed the two up thinking he was gunna win something at MSU. Found out he was at dUMb and got angry.
Are you saying he was hoping he was going to the Bozeman School of No Consequences?

P.s., I noticed you did not adopt Sixx’s spelling of “gonna” and you used “gunna”. Are both acceptable in hillbilly parlance around the BAC or is Sixxer using the goofy North Dakotan spelling?

garizzalies said:
CatsRback said:
Thinking he was at MSU. He coulda been so pissed he mixed the two up thinking he was gunna win something at MSU. Found out he was at dUMb and got angry.
Are you saying he was hoping he was going to the Bozeman School of No Consequences?

P.s., I noticed you did not adopt Sixx’s spelling of “gonna” and you used “gunna”. Are both acceptable in hillbilly parlance around the BAC or is Sixxer using the goofy North Dakotan spelling?

I heard you were that boxer’s mentor. You seem angry enough.

garizzalies said:
CatsRback said:

Well it’s only a matter of time before one if his staff members is oot and aboot on the town showing off what they learned in those future training sessions they are going to implement, at sometime, in the future, maybe, probably, almost definitely, if they have to, if this thing doesn’t go away in the next 10 months.

Wolf777 said:
garizzalies said:

Well it’s only a matter of time before one if his staff members is oot and aboot on the town showing off what they learned in those future training sessions they are going to implement, at sometime, in the future, maybe, probably, almost definitely, if they have to, if this thing doesn’t go away in the next 10 months.

MSU has become the new “Last Chance U But Not Really” (“LCUBNR”). Let’s review:

-They hire a dude with two priors and a massive recruiting violation because “he’s a good guy”.
-That guy gets plastered, speeds down Main, and gets arrested.
-They suspend him for three hours and then give him a raise.
-Another dude drunkenly crashed his state vehicle into who knows what, and decides to call another coach(es) to cover it up before getting popped on the getaway attempt.
-Cover-up dude also gets a new contract.
-MSU develops a policy not to talk about it.
-MSU fans buy it.
-Media says, “Totally, we won’t ask.”
-The LCUBNR coach comes out in violation of the new policy and discusses that Cover-up dude and his accomplice are under training from a lot of ends, but that’s all he’s gonna say about that.
-MSU refuses to discuss the Threepeat’s raise and the media refuses to ask about it.

Did I miss a part that makes MSU look better than absolute scum?

I can’t stop thinking about how this college level journalism student/reporter thinks there are no charging documents only because there were none under his name in justice court. Municipal court clearly has jurisdiction over a misdemeanor assault that happened in city limits. 😆 Do even college educated people really not understand how the government works?

SeattleBobcat said:
Is this the grown man crying thread or is it the 50 page thread? Might be better if you keep all your tears in one place.

It might be better if you keep all of your coaches in one place. Maybe a single level north of campus. Sixx could be like that one divorced "cool mom" who lets the kids drink in a controlled environment "as long as nobody drives" while she chain smokes on the patio.

I'm going to assume that the Kaimin didn't report this sooner because classes hadn't started and the newspaper goes dark in the summer. Right.

Hall is gone, and charged, no "let the courts decide" chickenshit. This is way it should be for student athletes and coaches.

SeattleBobcat said:
Is this the grown man crying thread or is it the 50 page thread? Might be better if you keep all your tears in one place.

No its the HDS whining tread for all things kitten :thumb:

CatzWillRise said:
SaskGriz said:
I'm going to go out on a very short limb and guess you either didn't attend or definitely didn't graduate from Bozeman or any other institution higher than elementary? The politics of equivalency only works if two actions are remotely close together.

A freshman who beats up another freshman is immediately expelled equals two coaches get DUI's and nothing happens except raises, is equal in the same way that former President Trump is brought up on dozens of charges but pretending Ms Clinton's supporters run a pedophilia ring out of a Washington DC pizza joint, is equal.

Get off our lawn!

I'm not comparing the two, and I already said UM handled it appropriately. The story isn't UM handling it, it's the actual event that is a story. Assaults by players from MSU and UM is usually newsworthy but I guess not in 2023.

If a random freshman got kicked off the team for assaulting Travis Lulay's freshman QB son at MSU I would imagine it would make the paper?

When both coordinators on a D1 football team get DUIs...and then get raises and extensions...is that newsworthy in 2023?

Asking for the entire 406.

SoldierGriz said:
CatzWillRise said:
I'm not comparing the two, and I already said UM handled it appropriately. The story isn't UM handling it, it's the actual event that is a story. Assaults by players from MSU and UM is usually newsworthy but I guess not in 2023.

If a random freshman got kicked off the team for assaulting Travis Lulay's freshman QB son at MSU I would imagine it would make the paper?

When both coordinators on a D1 football team get DUIs...and then get raises and extensions...is that newsworthy in 2023?

Asking for the entire 406.

Its fine. We gave them a bus to drive around instead.

CDAGRIZ said:
SeattleBobcat said:

It might be better if you keep all of your coaches in one place. Maybe a single level north of campus. Sixx could be like that one divorced "cool mom" who lets the kids drink in a controlled environment "as long as nobody drives" while she chain smokes on the patio.

:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mlbowl said:
CDAGRIZ said:

:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome back.

CDAGRIZ said:
SeattleBobcat said:

You seem to be up on this cool Mom thing, Sounds like you must be a cool mom too. You go girl. :thumb:

SeattleBobcat said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You seem to be up on this cool Mom thing, Sounds like you must be a cool mom too. You go girl. :thumb:

Start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back